Page 192 of 234 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3509

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    So... pistols at dawn?
    Can you do High Noon or Sunset?

I sleep in.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Can you do High Noon or Sunset?

I sleep in.
    I hope you guys figure it out fast. Geico nailed this.

This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Chances are they would not have scored at all. But they would have had a better shot at throwing from the 25 then the 40. But the fact that the fans and coach are talking like the Cowboys deserved to win that game. Blows my mind. 14 flags thrown on them, one of which brought back a 30 yard play.

The whole game for the Cowboys was a mess. The 9ers were not much better. But I dont get the sense of Entitlement that Cowboys fans seem to have. Drives me freaken nuts.
    One of the sports guys here broke that down. The percentage of successful Hail Mary's from the 40 and the 25 are about the same, around 11%. So they would have had a better chance with two end zone attempts from the 40 than that run to get them closer.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Did anylne else see Daks statement where he was made at the fans for throwing things on the field, then he is told they were throwing at the refs and he says "A credit to them."

What a ****. he is fine with beer bottles and garbage being thrown at guys just doing their jobs because he played a **** game and then ran down the middle with 12 seconds left.

I really dont like this man much. It is not the Rodgers level of dislike but man what a baby.
    Heard about that this morning. That was the sort of stupid thing a sore loser would say. Blame everyone except yourself for your failures. I lost a lot of respect for Prescott who seemed like a decent guy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Heard about that this morning. That was the sort of stupid thing a sore loser would say. Blame everyone except yourself for your failures. I lost a lot of respect for Prescott who seemed like a decent guy.
    Everyone keeps talking about "Well he is joking so its all good."

No it is no all good I would say to these people. You already have a mob of people many of whom are drinking and getting very excited. So when things dont go their way they now have the face of their team saying

"When we lose go ahead and throw crap onto the field at the Refs its all good."

That one ref who came for the ball is already getting death threats. But hey its all good because you know Dak was just joking.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Fantastic Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tklm...tionHighlights

I am really going to miss this man.

Got an alert that the Raiders fired GM Mike Mayock today. That doesn’t bode well for interim head coach Rich Bisaccia since Mayock’s successor will more than likely want to bring in his own coach.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert that the Raiders fired GM Mike Mayock today. That doesn’t bode well for interim head coach Rich Bisaccia since Mayock’s successor will more than likely want to bring in his own coach.
    My guess cleaning house for harbaugh
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    My guess cleaning house for harbaugh
    That would be my guess as well.

Rams 14, Cardinals 0. L.A. is moving the ball at will while Arizona’s offense has so far been null and void with -3 yards early in the second quarter.

Wow what a pick! That was nuts.

Murray screwed the pooch six ways to Sunday:

—held onto the ball too long while in the end zone
    —should’ve eaten it and took the safety

Now the Cards are down 21-0. At this point, the only reason I’m still watching is to see the Moon Knight trailer at halftime.

Another Turnover!

30 seconds left and 3 times outs. And The Cards just run pout the clock. Not attempt to try and get something.

It is bad when the players know they are done and just dont care.

It's almost like we're watching a Kliff Kingsbury-coached team playing after Halloween in a big game.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.