Page 389 of 390 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390 LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 5845
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    I thought Disney part owned netflix? anyway, whenever Disney gets their netflix they will likely have a mutant show there. that will be connected more to Defenders, Daredevil and JJ. not a vision like Legion. they will cancel Legion for something much much weaker and co-dependent on the MCU. Something X-Men has never needed.
    Disney is part owner in Hulu not Netflix.

Amazing Member

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but does it feel like FOX is downsizing it's XCU to create synergy with Marvel ahead of the merger.
    They cancelled the Deadpool animated series on FXX
    They moved back the release dated for X-Men Dark Phoenix and New Mutants (I believe New Mutants will be on Hulu)
    Does anyone believe Kitty Pryde, Gambit or Multiple Man will actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by khrisdrummond View Post
    Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but does it feel like FOX is downsizing it's XCU to create synergy with Marvel ahead of the merger.
    They moved back the release dated for X-Men Dark Phoenix and New Mutants (I believe New Mutants will be on Hulu)
    Gambit fans. The rest? Nope

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JKBlTxS1MI

Collider is saying the actors in Dark Phoenix are too busy for reshoots for November. New Mutants seems to be doing completely redone with one or two new characters.
    Don't be surprised if throughout the year there will be rumours that Josh Boone did all kinds of bad shit on set. Fox is going to cut up the movie like they did FF, but they don't want to take accountability so they're going to say it's all the director's fault. Look at Josh Trank. Dude made one bad movie and now he's blacklisted because Fox destroyed his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Don't be surprised if throughout the year there will be rumours that Josh Boone did all kinds of bad shit on set. Fox is going to cut up the movie like they did FF, but they don't want to take accountability so they're going to say it's all the director's fault. Look at Josh Trank. Dude made one bad movie and now he's blacklisted because Fox destroyed his name.
    He's blacklisted for committing the ultimate sin in Hollywood he bad mouthed the film before release on social media. You can bad mouth a movie you directed or starred in but it's suppose to be after the film is done in theaters and initial home video run and the rest was just the icing on top of that train wreck.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 03-28-2018 at 07:57 AM.

I believe that Gambit will happen. Maybe Kitty too. As much as I want MM movie, I doubt that it will happen. Not with Franco.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Collider Heroes is the only show on that channel that’s any good but I haven’t liked the new lineup at all. The show doesn’t work without Schnepp, Burnett and Amy Dalen.

UPDATE: ‘Gambit’ Lands A New Production Start Date – Director Announcement Incoming?

https://omegaunderground.com/2018/03...ment-incoming/

Omega Underground has learned Gambit’s new production start date is June 19th.
    They also still plan on filming in New Orleans which will see Captain Marvel filming there in the coming months.
    This would suggest that 20th Century Fox might be looking to announce a new director in the very near future.

HollywoodReporter recently reported that the studio was looking to get a new script this month and was looking to budget the film, this new production date gives the impression this has indeed happened.

The studio has been announcing new release dates for their X-Men lineup but still haven’t moved Gambit from its new release of June 7th, 2019.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I thought this too but then people claim "Disney legally has no power to force any movies to be diminished/cancelled"

People are really good at avoiding blaming Disney for literally anything, it's quite a talent

I just want more X-Men content to be released asap, I feel like FOX has gotten better and was in the process of learning to take risks, branch out, allow directors more vision, etc. That was all great and a good way to compete with the more mainstream and boring Disney MCU which appeals to literally the broadest possible swath of humanity, AKA boring as hell to lots of people who want something more different or that feels real. The mistake FOX made with Apocalypse was trying to half heartedly copy the Disney MCU formula, well that plus they gave themselves too many subplots and new characters to introduce all in one film. They do way better when they don't pretend to be Disney and just do something different. People are craving it.

Seriously hope Kitty Pryde, X-Force, X-23 all manage to come out before the merger takes effect. Not to mention Legion s3 and The Gifted s3. Fox was going to "put the pedal to the metal" it sounded like earlier with all their announcements. But now I really don't know anymore. It frightens me that the trolls online are winning and are defeating any possible positive energy for upcoming FOX projects. It's literally impossible to talk about anywhere on social media, even among supposed X-fans, without getting deluged with absurd shitposts and insults. Disgusting situation and if I wasn't so emotionally invested (probably too much...) I would give up, it's not worth taking this abuse. But I sincerely like the content and hope for more and I want to at least be one voice advocating for it, in a sea of nay sayers
    Last edited by AbnormallyNormal; 03-29-2018 at 12:47 AM.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I thought this too but then people claim "Disney legally has no power to force any movies to be diminished/cancelled"

People are really good at avoiding blaming Disney for literally anything, it's quite a talent

I just want more X-Men content to be released asap, I feel like FOX has gotten better and was in the process of learning to take risks, branch out, allow directors more vision, etc. That was all great and a good way to compete with the more mainstream and boring Disney MCU which appeals to literally the broadest possible swath of humanity, AKA boring as hell to lots of people who want something more different or that feels real. The mistake FOX made with Apocalypse was trying to half heartedly copy the Disney MCU formula, well that plus they gave themselves too many subplots and new characters to introduce all in one film. They do way better when they don't pretend to be Disney and just do something different. People are craving it.

Seriously hope Kitty Pryde, X-Force, X-23 all manage to come out before the merger takes effect. Not to mention Legion s3 and The Gifted s3. Fox was going to "put the pedal to the metal" it sounded like earlier with all their announcements. But now I really don't know anymore. It frightens me that the trolls online are winning and are defeating any possible positive energy for upcoming FOX projects. It's literally impossible to talk about anywhere on social media, even among supposed X-fans, without getting deluged with absurd shitposts and insults. Disgusting situation and if I wasn't so emotionally invested (probably too much...) I would give up, it's not worth taking this abuse. But I sincerely like the content and hope for more and I want to at least be one voice advocating for it, in a sea of nay sayers
    Fox are the ones who have been doing literally the same plot points with the same characters for almost 20 years, except Deadpool.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Disgusting situation and if I wasn't so emotionally invested (probably too much...) I would give up, it's not worth taking this abuse. But I sincerely like the content and hope for more and I want to at least be one voice advocating for it, in a sea of nay sayers
    Keep Hope Alive I say!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Fox fans are even "better". Fox is different and unique because Magneto /Xavier conflict was repeated in all x-men movies.

Fox fan are the one who like to starts abusing others.
    Most of Fox fans starts with: MCU is bad/stupid/boring/weak.
    even Your post is full of negative towards MCU.

It is never about how good X-men movies are. It is always: "Fox movies are better than shitty MCU movies".
    Many people don't agree with You.

The mistake FOX made with Apocalypse was trying to half heartedly copy the Disney MCU formula
    They could developd interesting characters. They had 17 years. They created Wolverine and Magneto... Only
    Last edited by Xelossik; 03-29-2018 at 02:37 AM.

BANNED

Fox fans are even "better". Fox is different and unique because Magneto /Xavier conflict was repeated in all x-men movies.

X-Men fans are right the money right now when it comes to how bad it will be.

Fox fan are the one who like to starts abusing others.
    Most of Fox fans starts with: MCU is bad/stupid/boring/weak.
    even Your post is full of negative towards MCU.

It is never about how good X-men movies are. It is always: "Fox movies are better than shitty MCU movies".
    Many people don't agree with You.
    X-Men fans don't really do this. Maybe some fox fans do but x-men fans are not just into mcu, look comics alone? they just wanted t x-men to be separate because x-men was different and was more serious. to be more precise the people that called mcu bad, stupid and weak were more of the Hollywood actors , it used to make headline all the time. are you telling me people like Jodi Foster are fox fans? lol

They could developd interesting characters. They had 17 years. They created Wolverine and Magneto... Only
    Was fox a studio for comic book movies only? wolverine and magneto are the people Disney now wants to use again not for a real story like Logan or First Class but for for more Avengers/Transformers movies. that has nothing to do with xmen comics though. Chris Claremont warned us of this problem with MCU movies. James Mangold warned us. we had to take them seriously since both men produced the best marvel written comics and best marvel movie that went on to kind of outclass the dark knight. MCU movies no where close to that. what they warned us about is now coming to pass.
    Last edited by Sandfall; 03-29-2018 at 02:54 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    X-Men fans are right the money right now when it comes to how bad it will be.
    If only Fox would care about them but they weren't.

X-Men fans don't really do this. Maybe some fox fans do but x-men fans are not just into mcu, look comics alone? they just wanted t x-men to be separate because x-men was different and was more serious. to be more precise the people that called mcu bad, stupid and weak were more of the Hollywood actors , it used to make headline all the time. are you telling me people like Jodi Foster are fox fans? lol
    I wrote Fox fans...

Was fox a studio for comic book movies only? wolverine and magneto are the people Disney now wants to use again not for a real story like Logan or First Class but for for more Avengers/Transformers movies. that has nothing to do with xmen comics though. Chris Claremont warned us of this problem with MCU movies. James Mangold warned us. we had to take them seriously since both men produced the best marvel written comics and best marvel movie that went on to kind of outclass the dark knight. MCU movies no where close to that. what they warned us about is now coming to pass.
    The point: I am not against using them. I am against using them at the expense of others.
    Disney is better with balancing the cast.
    X-men should be a team of individuals. Not Magneto or Wolverine( or any other character) and rest. Especially for 20 years.