Page 466 of 833 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I found that Charles was also portrayed in a very positive way by Ewing.Probably the only current example in X Books.

I really want Ewing to write storm's thoughts on Charles and Krakoa's current situation. Obviously this should be KG's job, but he is currently at zero progress
    yes I enjoyed even for just a brief moment from his inclusion you could see the raw emotion he experienced at his daughter's death.

also from what I can gather ororo doesn't appear to see Xavier as Emma/raven does as a liar who can't be trusted. im actually happy for this.

He has his faults but I feel like Xavier has unfairly been demonizing over the years so its nice Ewing us showing him in such a manner.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-29-2022 at 12:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I know.... but it highlights that Xavier is still the og even without said moniker.

huh???
    "Charles Xavier, perhaps the universe's most powerful telepath" That's what it said on the page. She didn't say he was the universe's most powerful but he might be.

yes I enjoyed even for just a brief moment from his inclusion you could see the raw emotion he experienced at his daughter's death.

also from what I can gather ororo doesn't appear to see Xavier as Emma/raven does as a liar who can't be trusted. im actually happy for this.

He has his faults but I feel like Xavier has unfairly been demonizing over the years so uts nice Ewing us showing him in such a manner.
    Perhaps his Charles also followed the claremont run.Or empathy between leaders who know what needs to be sacrificed for the greater good.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    "Charles Xavier, perhaps the universe's most powerful telepath" That's what it said on the page. She didn't say he was the universe's most powerful but he might be.
    when did I say ororo said he was the most powerful????

Perhaps his Charles also followed the claremont run.Or empathy between leaders who know what needs to be sacrificed for the greater good.
    yes this is why I love Ewing!!! he is a student of canon!!! it makes my heart sing!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

I called it shade because Xavier isn't an omega telepath. that said ororo didnt lie he's been called the strongest telepath for years:

ororo just giving her long time mentor his flowers and I love it.... lol
    You literally did a couple of pages ago or did you forget?

sidebar did yall catch the Jean shade miss ororo provided??? I loved this issue lmao
    The real jean shade was in x-force i just read my friend comic and i couldn't even make it through. Like it's so bad the art gave up. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You literally did a couple of pages ago or did you forget?
    Try rereading my post again. I said she didn't lie (in her statements in red) as he has been called the strongest in the past and posted said images where he has been said as such. what part of that isn't computing for u?

yes this is why I love Ewing!!! he is a student of canon!!! it makes my heart sing!!
    Ewing currently respects continuity while creating more of his own.

He just gets better and better!
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The real jean shade was in x-force i just read my friend comic and i couldn't even make it through. Like it's so bad the art gave up. lmao.
    oh no please post an image if u can lol

Ewing currently respects continuity while creating more of his own.

He just gets better and better!

yes he does. he's not the flagship book but the quality of the work is totally flagship worthy. we eating good friends!

Mighty Member

Try rereading my post again. I said she didn't lie (in her statements in red) as he has been called the strongest in the past and posted said images where he has been said as such. what part of that isn't computing for u?
    That's the point she never called him the strongest.

yes he does. he's not the flagship book but the quality of the work is totally flagship worthy. we eating good friends!
    I think his book and IMX are double flagships. This issue proves it, as he tells his own story while linking the X-Men with the Marauders, guardians of the Galaxy and BP.

That's the point she never called him the strongest.
    so we back to my original question. when did i say he was the strongest?? again reread the post you claimed I forgot I made. storm insinuating Xavier is perhaps the strongest telepath when he isn't an omega telepath was the shade. the fact that's its even a question or debatable is the gag.

Mighty Member

so we back to my original question. when did i say he was the strongest?? again reread my the post you claimed I forgot I made. storm insinuating Xavier is perhaps the strongest telepath when he isn't an omega telepath was the shade. the fact that's its even a question or debatable is the gag.
    That's only because you took it that way

I think his book and IMX are double flagships. This issue proves it, as he tells his own story while linking the X-Men with the Marauders, guardians of the Galaxy and BP.
    im enjoying ixm too but I thought the true flagship was intended to be xmen?

oh no please post an image if u can lol

PXL_20220629_192529742~2.jpg

And sadly that's not even the worse of the dialogue. Quentin's "only a fool would have complete faith in themselves." This gag is so done. I haven't checked in in issues and it's like I never left
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/