Page 833 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 15150
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Or smoke pellets.
    Yeah there's something to consider.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I was just viewing a report about top selling bookscan from 2017 and RHATO VOL 1 is among the best selling and made over $130k for DC.

It seems that fans like it best when the book is grounded and foucsing mostly on Jason. The second arc was about Artemis and since then it become mostly about smart Bizarro which made a lot of people lose interest and this actually explain why they decided to do a solo Red Hood arc.

*I admit that I also lost interest for a while during smart Bizarro arc because I felt it really dragged on and the letters being close to be revealed was what made me interested again, but I still enjoyed it and like Bizarro and Artemis which makes both worried and exicited for the new direction. I hope Lobdell handle it well and for DC to actually give it some attention too.
    Last edited by Rise; 06-26-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I was just viewing a report about top selling bookscan from 2017 and RHATO VOL 1 is among the best selling and made over $130k for DC.

It seems that fans like it best when the book is grounded and foucsing mostly on Jason. The second arc was about Artemis and since then it become mostly about smart Bizarro which made a lot of people lose interest and this actually explain why they decided to do a solo Red Hood arc.

I admit that I also lost interest for a while during smart Bizarro arc because I felt it really dragged on and the letters being close to be revealed was what made me interested again, but I still enjoyed it and like Bizarro and Artemis which makes both worried and exicited for the new direction, but I hope Lobdell handle it well and for DC to actually give it some attention too.
    Our boy is quite the moneymaker if this goes on i doubt Bizarro and Artemis will return.

If vol 5 with solo Red Hood arc end up doing really well (since I doubt single issue will suddenly boost up in sales until fans see how it will be handled), I do believe RHATO will be relaunched into a solo series.

Pls put up a good fight Jason.

Well, Batman does seem busted up so I guess it safe to assume that Jason put up a good fight.

Besides, I doubt Bruce will be that harsh with him unless he giving him a hard time himself (Jason was literally shooting at him from other pic Soy posted after all).

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    If vol 5 with solo Red Hood arc end up doing really well (since I doubt single issue will suddenly boost up in sales until fans see how it will be handled), I do believe RHATO will be relaunched into a solo series.
    Could be I wonder how DC plans to build a supporting cast for Jason if it does go that way? THen again you already have Ma Gunn and her granddaughter that's a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Could be I wonder how DC plans to build a supporting cast for Jason if it does go that way? THen again you already have Ma Gunn and her granddaughter that's a good start.
    He has plenty. There are several from the All Caste that can be better utilized like Essence and S'Aru.

He has plenty. There are several from the All Caste that can be better utilized like Essence and S'Aru.
    But Lobdell's first run was divisive sometimes bringing back the old elements can spark ire. But if that's what's necessary to accomplish building a good supporting cast for Jason why not?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Are there more from the All Caste alive? Isn't everyone else dead?
    I like the All Caste, especially Ducra. She was a good mentor for Jason. I wish she was still alive. She accepted Jason for who he was and gave him guidance.

He has Gabby, Essence, Ma Gunn, Fey jr, Amal (Crux), S'Aru and that woman from RH/A.

And honestly, you can keep Bizarro too since he considered an original clone for the book and Artemis can also can appear from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Are there more from the All Caste alive? Isn't everyone else dead?
    I like the All Caste, especially Ducra. She was a good mentor for Jason. I wish she was still alive. She accepted Jason for who he was and gave him guidance.
    Last we saw them, Essence and S'Aru were starting to rebuild the All Caste so there could be new faces in the future. Ducra even though is dead but her spirit lives on so it's easy enough to have her pop in and out of Jason's consciousness like she did in the old RHATO#18.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 06-26-2018 at 09:34 AM.

But Lobdell's first run was divisive sometimes bringing back the old elements can spark ire. But if that's what's necessary to accomplish building a good supporting cast for Jason why not?
    Doesn't stop Lobdell from bringing back Roy and Suzie Su.

Doesn't stop Lobdell from bringing back Roy and Suzie Su.
    Yeah the first tip off that Lobdell was not afraid to bring back elements from his first run was the All Blades.

Yeah the first tip off that Lobdell was not afraid to bring back elements from his first run was the All Blades.
    Speaking of which, the only weapons that Batman can't take away from him.