Page 705 of 772 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    There's also this one but I left it out because it basically puts all her power into a hammer which doesn't even exist anymore.
    im sorry I don't know what that thing is you just posted...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

No problem. I'd love to see more Storm and Spectrum team-ups! What a force to be reckoned with.
    I would love to see spectrum train storm on how to transition into an elemental being. that would be a moment.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    im sorry I don't know what that thing is you just posted...

10char
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I would love to see spectrum train storm on how to transition into an elemental being. that would be a moment.
    Wouldn't it!? And perhaps even manipulating energies that Storm doesn't normally use.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

thats cute nice to see spectrum getting love. thank you boo.
    I thought the same thing...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

thats cute nice to see spectrum getting love. thank you boo.
    It is a cute and fun List, I always take CBR lists with grains of salt, but it is nice seeing Storm, Jean and Wanda as the Top Tiers on near any list!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

The Quote in the Battle should have been;

Korra: "Your No Avatar."

Storm: "No.....I'm a Goddess!"

Honestly I know little about Avatar and while I went into the fight with Storm who I wanted and thought to win, I go worried after the breakdown of Korra's skills, the Avatar in no pushover by far. But after the explanation of Storm's feet's I felt much better being given both familiar and new feet's of Storm's I was not familiar with, especially the Cosmic Level stuff, I was comfortable again with our girl's chances, still was nervous during the battle, but after the smirk by the end Storm Gave I knew it was done, EPIC!

I saw this at the end of my shift at work today and it was a good way to end the work day, Congrats to the Goddess Storm for an Epic Victory I was cheering for to the Moments end!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

I would love that as well. Or they could simply work together more.

The way the Psy acted to defend Ororo, my heart melts to see this friendship!!

BANNED

I must say after seeing the full fight even though many predicted the winner death battle managed to make the match pretty balanced. the rationale provide by the creators was also spot on which lets me know information about ororo power seemingly is well known (thiugh u saw commentary today where someone mentioned all she can control is lightning). why many continue to lowball her in battle forums always will baffle me.
    Yh the creators were like storms power isn't just weather but "weather"
    Which is true

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    The way the Psy acted to defend Ororo, my heart melts to see this friendship!!

Why was Besty sizing up Bishop like that? She's gotta chill.

90s Psylocke was too touchy.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Hey who knows, maybe this was her Goddess durability coming out to play. *Let me dream*

I also like at the end how Korra trapped Storm in rock thinking that without movement she was powerless. That will always be the Achilles heel in a Storm vs [insert avatarverse character] unless things change for them.
    Like they really nerfed stork so Korra would actually fight it's for entertainment first and foremost do it makes sense. But at the end when storm grabbed the avatar abd one shoted her it proved that this was never a real battle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Her energy sight definitely eeds a revisit. I prefer power development of her weather manipulation as a defense but W/ the recent work in SWORD I do feel like an elemental form is the direction they’d take. That would also open up a whole new facet of applications. Imagine becoming weather anywhere…

True. I’m hoping Ewing will get Storm on a different roster/new unannounced title. Feels like too much potential loss storywise for these critical plots in SWORD to end unexplored.
    Helions is ending and it has consistently been one of the most celebrated and most purchased runs of this new era.... But wolverine is still running and is even getting an "event"

Storylines doesn't determine weather you stay neither does purchase power like we would chalk that up to why sword is going. Looks like if marvel execs love you you stay and only two properties are of value to them xmen and wolverine. Sooner or later they would say this whole thing is ridiculous and force storm back to the xmen team. A very likely scenario.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why was Besty sizing up Bishop like that? She's gotta chill.

90s Psylocke was too touchy.
    Well it's bishop and psylocke is distrustful of most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. Her energy sight definitely eeds a revisit. I prefer power development of her weather manipulation as a defense but W/ the recent work in SWORD I do feel like an elemental form is the direction they’d take. That would also open up a whole new facet of applications. Imagine becoming weather anywhere…

True. I’m hoping Ewing will get Storm on a different roster/new unannounced title. Feels like too much potential loss storywise for these critical plots in SWORD to end unexplored.
    yes energy sight im sorely miss and I would love a reminder for those who think she controls the weather on how her powers actually work:

she manipulates weather but that is a byproduct of what she is actually doing. energy manipulation is what is happening. sorry for the rant but the dm commentary saying her powers are random is so ill-informed.

See I love that idea because they could intertwine it with her divinity. I mean imagine a planet light years away that Storm has saved and they worship her and she feels their praise so she sends her smiling face in the clouds.

Ever since I started getting into Storm and learning more about her I've wondered if they would amp her powers if she lost her physical body. As far as I know her only two limits are her physical body and any stress she puts it through while controlling the weather AND her strength of will. Now her will has always been supreme, so if they nix the body would that ascension also constitute a power increase?

yas i would say yes sub. storm has mentioned that her abilities requires an equilibrium of sort of the mind body and spirit. if any of those are off it could result in unexpected displays of her powers as we saw before she went punk. her body is a very important part in how her natural powers behave but removing that piece could/would allow hr to reach powers she never ever dreamt she could control.

10char
    some sins are worse than others and that was definitely atop the list lolol.

Wouldn't it!? And perhaps even manipulating energies that Storm doesn't normally use.
    yes yes and yes. im curious to see what Ewing will have hr do in this last issue. im prepared for our minds to be blown away like korras earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I thought the same thing...
    great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is a cute and fun List, I always take CBR lists with grains of salt, but it is nice seeing Storm, Jean and Wanda as the Top Tiers on near any list!

congrats cj that Wanda made the top spot!!!