Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I forgot what the issue was about after reading these dissertations on Storm v. Polaris’ electromagnetic abilities.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I forgot what the issue was about after reading these dissertations on Storm v. Polaris’ electromagnetic abilities.
    I'm convinced that's what slowed down the board a few months ago...too much "these 4 pages of copyrighted material illustrates my point" instead of just linking someone or telling them the issue number and making them find it on their own.

School go boom. Kids argue. Mutants fight. Cool NeoJesus thinks he's helping. PsychoXavier kid babbles on.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'm convinced that's what slowed down the board a few months ago...too much "these 4 pages of copyrighted material illustrates my point" instead of just linking someone or telling them the issue number and making them find it on their own.
    Honestly the site couldn't all these essays and end of the year theses that people write and then people coming after and re-quoting the whole thing instead of cropping the parts that are related to the argument.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Honestly the site couldn't all these essays and end of the year theses that people write and then people coming after and re-quoting the whole thing instead of cropping the parts that are related to the argument.
    The argument is needless anyway...both Storm and Lorna had small roles and lines in the issue. There's no need for a "this is what should have happened" the fan fiction can go into another thread. If there's nothing else to discuss about the issue than let it fade away into the nether realms of page 2-3 on the board.

It's the same thing over and over again and at this point it's just simply spam.

Moving on....

I really want to know why they didn't break this up into "pre-event" "event" and "post event" blocks...making this look like an ongoing is just confusing.

I really want to know why they didn't break this up into "pre-event" "event" and "post event" blocks...making this look like an ongoing is just confusing.
    There was no way for that to work with the current state of the X-Books. The only team books on sale were Red and Weapon X and Red is behind current events because a tortoise's carcass moves faster than Taylor's writing.

Maybe if this was the old days with a main book and 2 - 3 spin-offs it would've worked.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

There was no way for that to work with the current state of the X-Books. The only team books on sale were Red and Weapon X and Red is behind current events because a tortoise's carcass moves faster than Taylor's writing.

Maybe if this was the old days with a main book and 2 - 3 spin-offs it would've worked.
    Whoa, Taylor's story was always going to be one self-contained arc.

The argument is needless anyway...both Storm and Lorna had small roles and lines in the issue. There's no need for a "this is what should have happened" the fan fiction can go into another thread. If there's nothing else to discuss about the issue than let it fade away into the nether realms of page 2-3 on the board.

It's the same thing over and over again and at this point it's just simply spam.

Moving on....

Thats pretty much what it is. Disassembled is the pre-event to the main event which is Age of X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats pretty much what it is. Disassembled is the pre-event to the main event which is Age of X
    I meant something like AOA where we had the Alpha, all the mini books, and an Omega. It just seemed cleaner. Legion quest set it up, but this will be going through Uncanny.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I meant something like AOA where we had the Alpha, all the mini books, and an Omega. It just seemed cleaner. Legion quest set it up, but this will be going through Uncanny.
    Two words...Cash and Grab.

Disassembled is the Legion Quest to AoX's AoA. AoX will be getting an Alpha issue in January to set up the transition. An Omega/epilogue issue hasnt been announed yet and probably wont till next year's solicits

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Use your ignore list. It helps (somewhat).

I am wondering how the cure will tie into the main storyline. Will it be like X3, and it won't affect the out-of-control, overpowered villain at all? Or are they going to use it on Nate, Legion, or Apocalypse?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Whoa, Taylor's story was always going to be one self-contained arc.
    Marvel's saying that now since he's a year behind everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post

I am wondering how the cure will tie into the main storyline. Will it be like X3, and it won't affect the out-of-control, overpowered villain at all? Or are they going to use it on Nate, Legion, or Apocalypse?
    It seems the cure plot might continue into #11 too.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post

Its a vaccine, not a cure. It should work on latent mutants and children who have yet to manifest their powers. It shouldnt have an effect on those three

Its a vaccine, not a cure.
    I thought you were talking about the ignore function LMAO.

Its a vaccine, not a cure. It should work on latent mutants and children who have yet to manifest their powers. It shouldnt have an effect on those three
    Oh, right. I was confusing the storyline with X3. So, what is the point of the vaccine storyline then? Or it just another big existential threat to mutants like we've seen so many times?