Default Could any of Sadako's signature abilities be able to affect or harm Godzilla?

Sadako especially the movie version.
    • Could the side effects of Samara or Sadako's abilities like the Nensha be able to affect or harm any incarnation of Godzilla (especially some of the Japanese versions or maybe the American Legendary one of Monsterverse) just like what Samara did to some horses & deer?

• Could there be any version of Godzilla (possibly also including Comics) which might be partly resistant or immune to the Sadako's ability like the Nensha?

Don’t think so... there’s nothing that suggests he can’t just blast her the moment she steps out of th well

Spectacular Member

On the other limb, she's already dead so it's not like being blasted is going to matter to her.

On the whole, I think Sadako fails just on the matter of scale. Her powers usually work on a very low level, around cellular. I'm not sure if Sadako can produce an effect big to matter to Goji, even without going into the healing factor.

Then there's GMK Godzilla. Hopefully, he's just resistant to Sadako, otherwise they might end up fusing together.

I don't know, but this thread has me picturing a Medusa's head vs the Kraken scenario.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    • Could there be any version of Godzilla (possibly also including Comics) which might be partly resistant or immune to the Sadako's ability like the Nensha?
    I don't see why not. Nensha is a psychic power. At least one version of Godzilla (Heisei) is incredibly resistant to psychic power, and needed a giant psychic amplifier to be attached to him for even the best human psychic in the movie (Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla) to have a chance at communicating with him. Even if Sadako can blow Miki Saegusa out of the water with her psychic power, (and she presumably can) Heisei Godzilla's likely to at least prove resistant if not immune to any curses she tries to put on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Don’t think so... there’s nothing that suggests he can’t just blast her the moment she steps out of th well
    Read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    On the other limb, she's already dead so it's not like being blasted is going to matter to her.