Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1392

Good point. spoilers:
    If Goblin reawoke Miles's memories, could Rio get flashbacks from seeing Venom? After all, he killed her!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    It's alright, reminds me a bit too much of the art style I saw with Luke Cage solo. Kudos if it floats your boat, but those art styles are a bit too stylized for my taste. I'll still pick up the book tho.
    Sanford Greene?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sanford Greene?
    He was artist on the “Power Man & Iron Fist” series along with David F. Walker as part of the “All-New All-Different” era. Walker later on wrote for Luke Cage’s solo but with, Nelson Blake II onboard for the art.

Walker and Greene later joined up again to work on the independent Image comic, “Bitter Root”.

Kinda hope they get Sanford Greene for Miles’ book when Javier Garron takes another short break.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    He was artist on the “Power Man & Iron Fist” series along with David F. Walker as part of the “All-New All-Different” era. Walker later on wrote for Luke Cage’s solo but with, Nelson Blake II onboard for the art.

Walker and Greene later joined up again to work on the independent Image comic, “Bitter Root”.

Kinda hope they get Sanford Greene for Miles’ book when Javier Garron takes another short break.
    Greene would be a distinct departure from the typical art style of Miles' book, although one could argue Garron's style is in-between his art and Pichelli's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sanford Greene?
    Yeah, I believe that's him. Sanford Greene was a deal breaker for me, I just couldn't get into the series because of his art, but that's because as an artist I'm art over story on most cases. With certain characters that I really enjoy like Miles, I can keep supporting the book if the writing/art is semi decent for my taste. But if the art ever reaches like Sanford Greene level, I'm out. Just too stylized and scratchy for my taste.

The art's a little hard to follow in that picture, but I still enjoy it. Also the whole mayor and protector of Brooklyn is pretty cool I wonder who else we'll be seeing since Ahmed mentioned help from others?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Also the whole mayor and protector of Brooklyn is pretty cool I wonder who else we'll be seeing since Ahmed mentioned help from others?
    In the hero community, probably Starling, Bombshell, or at slight a stretch Ms. Marvel (but I believe he'll save that that meeting for a major team-up event later.)

On the civvies side of things, he's got to have his right hand man Ganke helping in some way.

Love the art by the way. The final coloring really makes it leap out at you.

Good shout, though I can see a few codename swaps happening - Starling would become Vulture and Kamala would be Captain Marvel (the current ones being deceased - it is something like 50 years in the future, right?)
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good shout, though I can see a few codename swaps happening - Starling would become Vulture and Kamala would be Captain Marvel (the current ones being deceased - it is something like 50 years in the future, right?)
    Nice catch, Kamala would definitely be Captain Marvel by then. Not sure how far in the future this is. Especially if Ahmed wants to touch upon the whole possible "immortality" thing that's been a hanging mystery for a while now. Miles aging very slowly is also a possibility.

Kamala's healing factor means she could also have an unnaturally long lifespan.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Spider-Verse #3 seems like it'll be super tense. I'm really looking forward to it.
    #13 of the main book I'm feeling pretty indifferent towards. Also what did Miles mean by his "old team". Don't tell me the Champions broke up or that they're planning on moving him to the Young Avengers.

Anyone else think it's a little weird that just because Aaron got stopped by Miles he got the hit put out on him? It's NY heroes are everywhere and stop stuff like this all the time, it's not like he refused to do it.