Page 154 of 184 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Sometimes I think the show would have been better if Peter, Miles, Anya, and Gwen started off as a team and then an episode later on they recap on how they got their powers like how Marvel Action Spider-Man and Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends did it. It could still tie-in to that Spider-Soldier plot with Raymond Warren from season one, but just say that Anya and Gwen got bitten by their own spiders instead of gaining powers from the Spider-Island virus.

Speaking of Gwen and Anya, I'm hoping that they find out Peter is Spider-Man in this final season. And I'm really hoping it's because they get Venomized by Venom infecting them.
    I'm not confident that these writers could write a believable Spider-Team show. I mean, they did Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters which was good about the team aspect but that hasn't translated to this show at all.

Even Ultimate struggled with it and it's whole shtick was being a Spider-Man team show.

I wonder if they'll have Gwen's powers start to fail before she gets Venomized? In the comics, she has a Venom symbiote, so it would make sense for her to remain Venomized in the show, using her scientific knowledge to control the symbiote.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if they'll have Gwen's powers start to fail before she gets Venomized? In the comics, she has a Venom symbiote, so it would make sense for her to remain Venomized in the show, using her scientific knowledge to control the symbiote.
    I don't know if they'd go to that extent unless they want to give Gwen her own storyline (which I'm not sure will happen).

Vengence of Venom commercial.

Last edited by Pattern_Maker; 06-10-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Uh oh. Totally Venomized Hulk! Watch out, Peter!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Vengence of Venom commercial.

I'm surprised there wasn't any promotion for Symbiote Thor.

Actually, should he still be able to wield Mjolnir...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh oh. Totally Venomized Hulk! Watch out, Peter!
    I'm guessing The Avengers turn up already Venomized (Symbiote Cap slips by in one shot) and starts infecting the interns and other heroes, leaving Spidey alone to fight them all.

I love me some Moon Knight, but seriously, it's half-way trhough the season and there's no sign of Anya and Gwen. In that promo even Miles seems to have disappeared for at least the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I love me some Moon Knight, but seriously, it's half-way trhough the season and there's no sign of Anya and Gwen. In that promo even Miles seems to have disappeared for at least the first episode.
    I'm worried they won't be able to fit in MJ at all in the next special .

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Miles is still there. There's scene in the clip that looks like it takes place directly after the ending of Amazing Friends.

I agree about Anya and Gwen, but if Miles gets venomized in this episode I can see Peter asking the two of them for help in the next episode or maybe they join the fight in Vengeance of Venom. Spider-Man and Moon Knight were fighting the symbiote Avengers outside of Horizon in the clip.

Miles is still there. There's scene in the clip that looks like it takes place directly after the ending of Amazing Friends.

I agree about Anya and Gwen, but if Miles gets venomized in this episode I can see Peter asking the two of them for help in the next episode or maybe they join the fight in Vengeance of Venom. Spider-Man and Moon Knight were fighting the symbiote Avengers outside of Horizon in the clip.
    Yeah, you can see Miles next to Peter when he's complaining of having to fight The Avengers.

I'm curious if all three of the other Spiders will get Venomized at the same time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Do they ever follow-up the Sandman story from season 1?
    "Cable was right!"

That storyline has pretty much ended. During the Superior arc Otto captured Keemia by turning her into crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Do they ever follow-up the Sandman story from season 1?
    Sandman's story was finished. His molecules were unstable and Peter only helped him to maintain a more human form, but when Sandgirl kept attacking him he couldn't reform and she basically killed him. It's like that fight with Gaara in Naruto. That Uzamaki Barrage penetrated Gaara's sand and probably would have been the end of him if he never turned into his tailed-beast.

I'm still curious about who this Head Administrator is from the cast reveal of season 3. The Life Foundation doesn't exist in the show, so I guess the next best choice could be Alchemax. The only notable thing from the comics they have done with the symbiotes is create Agent Anti-Venom and later on help separate all of the heroes in Venomized from their benevolent symbiotes.

Sandman's story was finished. His molecules were unstable and Peter only helped him to maintain a more human form, but when Sandgirl kept attacking him he couldn't reform and she basically killed him. It's like that fight with Gaara in Naruto. That Uzamaki Barrage penetrated Gaara's sand and probably would have been the end of him if he never turned into his tailed-beast.

I'm still curious about who this Head Administrator is from the cast reveal of season 3. The Life Foundation doesn't exist in the show, so I guess the next best choice could be Alchemax. The only notable thing from the comics they have done with the symbiotes is create Agent Anti-Venom and later on help separate all of the heroes in Venomized from their benevolent symbiotes.
    She's probably who Connors is really working for.

Astonishing Member

I suspected the "main invasion" would only last 2 episodes, and it seems I was right. I'm quite interested into knowing which stories will come after this. I'm convinced Norman will return as the Green Goblin, bond with Carnage and become the Red Goblin for the last special.