Page 222 of 432 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can we move on from Logan for a little bit and talk about this amazing feat when Jean combined their powers

This is something Hope can do and it was cool seeing Jean use her own powers in a creative way to achieve a similar effect
    That was great! So far we've seen a power combo like this three times, and I hope we'll see more.

BANNED

Can we move on from Logan for a little bit and talk about this amazing feat when Jean combined their powers

This is something Hope can do and it was cool seeing Jean use her own powers in a creative way to achieve a similar effect
    I have anticipated Jean leaving the X-Force soon because of how much morally grey the team is. Still, she is appearing on 12th issue IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    not really, there isn't build up.

And is boring Jean always paired with same characters
    There is. Jean kissed him on the cheek in the GS issue and they walked together holding hands in Wolverine #1. Plus there was the bedroom schematic in X-men and Scott and Logan's talk. There have been small hints that yes could have easily been brushed off but they support what happens in this issue in retrospect. You ignore it, you dont want to see it, but it was there across multiple books. I also dont like it but I have to throw in the towel bc it was explicit and not something that can be denied any longer
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-08-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Krakoa technology includes contraceptives.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Telekinesis

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    decades of "willl they will they not? what iff scott was gone" isnt build up?

anyways her power feats were realy really cool
    build up character development to start a relationship not a "x character was gone".

Also it was mostly one sided

Probably wont matter considering Jean has died once a month since Krakoa's been established

build up character development to start a relationship not a "x character was gone".

Also it was mostly one sided
    Relationship? I think you might be making it more serious than it is. I think she is in love with and committed to Scott and whatever she has going on with Logan is much more casual

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Telekinesis
    But can Jean focus by that point?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

isn't everyone screwing around to try making more mutants anyways?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She'll stay with X-Force beacuse of Beast's moral greyness...just to keep him in check.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

There is. Jean kissed him on the cheek in the GS issue and they walked together holding hands in Wolverine #1. Plus there was the bedroom schematic in X-men and Scott and Logan's talk. There have been small hints that yes could have easily been brushed off but they support what happens in this issue in retrospect. You ignore it, you dont want to see it, but it was there across multiple books. I also dont like it but I have to throw in the towel bc it was explicit and not something that can be denied any longer
    walk holding hands isn't build up, kiss on the cheek isn't any build up or meant to be a relatonship.
    they were jokes no hints
    To be considered hints it needs to be a lot more than rooms schematic.
    So still has zero build up or chaarcter development

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    not it isn't. already explained that more mutants is to ressurrect;

its boring that people bring this everytime knowing the truth

Relationship? I think you might be making it more serious than it is. I think she is in love with and committed to Scott and whatever she has going on with Logan is much more casual
    It still a relationship that needs development. And that is completely out of chaarcter.

I really hate when writers destroy chaarcters like this

walk holding hands isn't build up, kiss on the cheek isn't any build up or meant to be a relatonship.
    they were jokes no hints
    To be considered hints it needs to be a lot more than rooms schematic.
    So still has zero build up or chaarcter development
    Actually the joke's on you. They f--king

What a FEAT! Jean came the f*ck through with that one. I loved her beat down (both verbal and physical!) of Beast. She was so badass coming through that waterfall. Mama was PISSED! Fantastic issue for Jean, I can almost forgive the 3 month wait seeing that she was so stellar in this issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    All I know is, if I were there, I’d be volunteering quicker than Katniss Everdeen.

Logan lives with them and is considered part of the family. I think the only more casual stuff is between Scott/Emma.