Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Glob and Bishop aren't lame though. Plus Bishop has been aroind way longer than the New X-Men and he was in far mor prominent stories that actually mattered. At his lowest point his fanbase was beyond theirs so a comback for him was nothing. Point is if they could make them popular they would have, but they can't because they're boooring. I hate to say that, but what is there to them? Their powers aren't nearly as interesting as many of the other twerps around them. Even Aaron wnd Bendis' kids hqd more interesting abilities and personalities.

Last time, I saw Hellion he was an inhuman lab rat for the traitor McCoy. What happened to him?
    House of M. Messiah Complex. Second Coming. Are you saying these weren't prominent stories that actually mattered? Oh, I'm sorry. They happened after the 90s so clearly they're NOT important.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Most of his entire character arc is that he thinks he’s ugly and useless, power-wise. Besides that being horribly inconsistent from appearance to appearance (take Mojo’s one-shot for example), he already had a relationship with Sprite and his first appearances consisted of him joining in on a riot against the teachers. Glob’s been a dick who knows he isn’t jut a guy with “bad” powers up until Brisson got his hands on him. Even Lemire wrote Glob consistently.
    Lemire wrote Glob consistently as Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Lemire wrote Glob consistently as Rockslide.
    Okay, I didn’t explain that well at all. Lemire’s Glob was exactly like Rockslide, but it was more in line with Morrison and Aaron than Brisson’s depressed sack of wax and organs.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

This issue was definitely the weakest of the bunch. I don't really care for the kids all that much, so having a whole issue dedicated to them really didn't do it any favors. No answers, just questions, and felt kinda pointless.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 12-26-2018 at 10:44 AM.

BANNED

I thought Age of X-Man is supposed to start after issue 10 and not in issue 7. LOL.

It's obvious that X-Man won't be killed by Armor next issue because X-Man is seen in later issues.

So what's the point of this issue?

oh yeah this issue...

They are killing time before Age of x-man

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    So what's the point of this issue?
    The point is that someone probably wanted the Uncanny relaunch to be a big, "epic" 10 part story before actually deciding what the actual story should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    House of M. Messiah Complex. Second Coming. Are you saying these weren't prominent stories that actually mattered? Oh, I'm sorry. They happened after the 90s so clearly they're NOT important.
    Who cares about the 90s? What does that have to do with anything? Lol

Did, I say that those weren't prominent stories? "Far more prominent stories that actually mattered" is what, I posted and let's not pretend like they had roles that actually mattered in any of those stories. Wallpaper then, wallpaper now. Let's be honest...

BANNED

Thompson’s annoyed tweet from three months ago about how we’re all pre-hating for nothing because the story is much more unexpected than the solicitations suggested aged well.

Astonishing Member

Thompson’s annoyed tweet from three months ago about how we’re all pre-hating for nothing because the story is much more unexpected than the solicitations suggested aged well.
    That's funny and also sad

Time for the weekly Disassembled complaints.
    I'm too drained to do this, but let's see

-random time jump suddenly inserted that pissed me off. They couldn't even specify if it was months or years (it's probably been a week and the kids are being overly dramatic)
    -remember when Glob and a bunch of xkids got stuck in apocalypse ruled future for months and all had design Changes. Oh god, they're not only copying the 9s,they copied lemire. Hope they don't make their own version of she lies with Angels r the draco
    -what happened to AoA being run by anticelestial beings and being destroyed in their fight against Phoenix Jean and being cut off from the multiverse
    -What's the point of the random design changes that will be forgotten and reversed
    -seriously, what did they do to pixie!, I rrrhate this
    -so why didn't Nate get a design change?
    -why is Nate depowered but the kids aren't? He had his powers in aoa before coming to 616.is this just a cheap plot point to keep Nate from using his ability to move through universes
    -wow, the character assassination
    -seriously, I can't recognize the characters half of the time

Wow, 3 issues left. Lol. #3-5 were basically repeated plots, and now we have 3 issues to rush through everything and end it. To think that I thought this would be as great as No Surrender.

Oh well, Happy Holidays

"iT's NoT aOa" lmao.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Time for the weekly Disassembled complaints.
    I'm too drained to do this, but let's see

-random time jump suddenly inserted that pissed me off. They couldn't even specify if it was months or years (it's probably been a week and the kids are being overly dramatic)
    -remember when Glob and a bunch of xkids got stuck in apocalypse ruled future for months and all had design Changes. Oh god, they're not only copying the 9s,they copied lemire. Hope they don't make their own version of she lies with Angels r the draco
    -what happened to AoA being run by anticelestial beings and being destroyed in their fight against Phoenix Jean and being cut off from the multiverse
    -What's the point of the random design changes that will be forgotten and reversed
    -seriously, what did they do to pixie!, I rrrhate this
    -so why didn't Nate get a design change?
    -why is Nate depowered but the kids aren't? He had his powers in aoa before coming to 616.is this just a cheap plot point to keep Nate from using his ability to move through universes
    -wow, the character assassination
    -seriously, I can't recognize the characters half of the time

Wow, 3 issues left. Lol. #3-5 were basically repeated plots, and now we have 3 issues to rush through everything and end it. To think that I thought this would be as great as No Surrender.

Oh well, Happy Holidays
    Lol no surrender was borring how it even possible.
    But Disassembled is much worse.

>I thought the art was beautiful!
    >How much time has passed? Jesus-Man himself doesn't know but he isn't the most stable person. Months or years? Glob keeps getting stuck in these alternate realities for long periods of time. I wish he'd stay in one forever. And Jesus-Man has been walking around barefoot in a literal Post-Apocalypse for months? Damn.
    >We got inside Jesus-Man's head for the first time minus all the messiah BS he's spouting. I can understand his reasoning as put forward here... twisted though it may b.
    >The X-Kids weren't horrible here.
    >I guess this cliffhanger gets immediately negated by Legion bringing them back home, Jesus-Man repowering and hating the 616 even more, and ushering in his New Age.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

I still want to see what Kelly would do with Uncanny on her own, but yeah....this story is garbage.