Page 883 of 886 FirstFirst ... 383783833873879880881882883884885886 LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 13279

So promising.. when in Infinty Wars can we see Emma?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So promising.. when in Infinty Wars can we see Emma?
    idk know tbh, but for some reason I feel like it should be issue 2. Turk the wielder of the mind stone I feel like is going to get his stone taken away by Emma
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I am a little worried that she isn't wearing the X-broach in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicHobo View Post
    Oh my bad. I said Fearless defenders when she’s on the previous series “The Fearless” Issue 8
    Thanks. I just read her scenes this morning. Dani even called her stupid. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I am a little worried that she isn't wearing the X-broach in that picture.
    I mean she really isn't a member of the xmen, so its understandable shes pretty much affiliated with no one. I dont think this is really a cause to worry
    She's A Lifebringer

Magneto. Emma Frost. Mystique. Juggernaut. Mojo. Apocalyspe. The X-Men have gone head to head with a lot of foes over the years-some truly evil, some just crossing that vital line that moves them from ally to enemy. From the cold vacuum of space to the jungles of the Savage Land, from dominating the inner sanctum of a secret society to crashing through all walls in their way, these tales show what makes the X-Men's opponents the most formidable in the universe.

COLLECTING: X-MEN: BLACK - EMMA FROST 1, X-MEN: BLACK - MYSTIQUE 1, X-MEN: BLACK - JUGGERNAUT 1, X-MEN: BLACK - MOJO 1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1302915533...keywords=X-Men
    X-Men Black trade

Anybody saw this apparent leak from 4chan...take it with a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small grain of salt
    She's A Lifebringer

outide of Magneto, has Emma had any on panel interaction with any of the other Black villians? I cant recall if she did with Mystique and Juggernaut when they were X-men in the post New X-men era. Im gonna say no with Mojo?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    outide of Magneto, has Emma had any on panel interaction with any of the other Black villians? I cant recall if she did with Mystique and Juggernaut when they were X-men in the post New X-men era. Im gonna say no with Mojo?
    I know recently in UXM with Bendis, Emma helped Dazzler get revenge on Mystique or something like that as for the rest im not entirely sure
    She's A Lifebringer

Honestly, hoping those rumors aren't true. Neither of those teams sound remotely good imo. Just sounds like someone compiled the rumors and made stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Honestly, hoping those rumors aren't true. Neither of those teams sound remotely good imo. Just sounds like someone compiled the rumors and made stuff up.
    The Uncanny team seems to be a bit correct as we know that Jubes and Bishop are basically confirmed to be on the team, as for the other team im not sure it could be good and it makes sense that they dont truly Emma. They really haven't seen her do anything really "heroic" since the whole IvX mess so it would make sense for them to be a bit weary of her
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    The Uncanny team seems to be a bit correct as we know that Jubes and Bishop are basically confirmed to be on the team, as for the other team im not sure it could be good and it makes sense that they dont truly Emma. They really haven't seen her do anything really "heroic" since the whole IvX mess so it would make sense for them to be a bit weary of her
    I didn't think anything had been confirmed, even with the hints. It just looks like a lot of rumors that someone compiled into one idea. As for not trusting Emma, that makes sense. I don't see why she wouldn't fund anything, and honestly that team makes no sense.

Emma on an ongoing team? I think that's a really good rumor. Who would be writing the book? Hickman? He can write a good Emma.

I remember when someone posted a rumor in the CBR boards about Cyclops dying and the terrigen mists killing mutants and how Marvel wanted the Inhumans to replace the X-Men. A lot of it came true!!!

Does nobody want to write a book with Emma and Jean on the same team? They really ought to.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma on an ongoing team? I think that's a really good rumor. Who would be writing the book? Hickman? He can write a good Emma.

I remember when someone posted a rumor in the CBR boards about Cyclops dying and the terrigen mists killing mutants and how Marvel wanted the Inhumans to replace the X-Men. A lot of it came true!!!

Does nobody want to write a book with Emma and Jean on the same team? They really ought to.

That's what im saying!!! think of how great it could be, the dialogue can be honestly so iconic between the two
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

If true I'm just happy to have Emma back with the X-Men even if she's still seen as an outsider
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account