Page 720 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2206206707107167177187197207217227237247307708201220 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 20754
    Fantastic Member

And some fat TPBs:

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: THE COLLECTION OBSESSION TPB
    Volume #21 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by BOB HARRAS, SCOTT LOBDELL, FABIAN NICIEZA, DANNY FINGEROTH, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS, PETER DAVID & MORE
    Penciled by ANDY KUBERT, STEVE EPTING, PAUL ABRAMS, RON LIM, KEVIN WEST, RON WAGNER, JAMES FRY, TOM MORGAN, GEORGE FREEMAN & MORE
    Cover by RON LIM
    To battle the Brethren! Thane Ector and his allies devastated the Collector — and now they’ve come for Earth. And to stop them, the Avengers must call in reserves, returnees — and a new recruit! But will the humbled Elder of the Universe aid Earth’s Mightiest, or renew his collection obsession? Hate may conquer all when the Sons of the Serpent strike — unless the Avengers and New Warriors can do something about it! But how will our heroes react when a fallen comrade seemingly returns? Plus: The Subterranean Wars rage, and the Vault prison becomes a death trap filled with deadly menaces — including Venom!
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #334-344 and ANNUAL #20, AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT and material from INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL #17, NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER ANNUAL #1, IRON MAN ANNUAL #12 and AVENGERS WEST COAST ANNUAL #6.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91001-3

CLOAK AND DAGGER: RUNAWAYS AND REVERSALS TPB
    Written by BRIAN K. VAUGHAN, STUART MOORE, NICK SPENCER, DAN SLOTT, MIKE BARON, PETER GROSS, PAUL CORNELL & JAMES ASMUS
    Penciled by TAKESHI MIYAZAWA, ADRIAN ALPHONA, MARK BROOKS, EMMA RIOS, MATTEO BUFFAGNI, ALEX MALEEV, PETER GROSS, LEONARD KIRK & CORY SMITH
    Cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    Catch up with Marvel’s newest TV sensations, Cloak and Dagger, as they walk the line between darkness and light! But can the super-powered teens called the Runaways save Cloak from a deadly case of mistaken identity — and the wrath of the Avengers? Then, Cloak and Dagger are approached by Norman Osborn — but when his Dark Reign falls apart, they just might end up joining the X-Men! But when Mister Negative targets the crimefighting duo, swapping their powers and turning them to evil, can their old pal Spider-Man return them to normal?
    Collecting RUNAWAYS (2003) #11-12, RUNAWAYS (2005) #9-12, CLOAK AND DAGGER (2010) #1, SPIDER-ISLAND: CLOAK AND DAGGER #1-3, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2015) #6-8 and material from STRANGE TALES: DARK CORNERS, MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT #3, DARK X-MEN: THE BEGINNING #2, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #663 and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (2016) #1.
    368 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91058-7

DEADPOOL BY POSEHN & DUGGAN: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by BRIAN POSEHN & GERRY DUGGAN
    Penciled by DECLAN SHALVEY, MIKE HAWTHORNE, REILLY BROWN, KHARY RANDOLPH & SCOTT KOBLISH
    Cover by REILLY BROWN
    ON SALE MARCH 2018
    Brian Posehn and Gerry Duggan continue their Deadpool double act — through good times, bad times and downright ugly times! Things take a turn for the dark as the Merc with a Mouth is haunted by his Weapon X past. Can his brothers-in-arms Wolverine and Captain America help Deadpool through his most harrowing story ever? Better hope so, because he needs to be in good shape for his next battle — against S.H.I.E.L.D.! And he’ll want to be on top of his game for a tomb-raiding adventure filled with action, romance — and vampires! Wade is running the gauntlet to retrieve a bride for Dracula — but when Shiklah the Succubus Queen makes her monstrous debut, will Deadpool win the fair heart of a fearsome lady?
    Collecting DEADPOOL (2012) #15-19 and #21-25 and DEADPOOL: DRACULA’S GAUNTLET #1-7.
    424 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91031-0

MASTER OF KUNG FU EPIC COLLECTION: WEAPON OF THE SOUL TPB
    Volume #1 in the Master of Kung Fu Epic Collections
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART & DOUG MOENCH with JIM STARLIN, GERRY CONWAY, LEN WEIN & ROGER STERN
    Penciled by JIM STARLIN & PAUL GULACY with RON WILSON, AL MILGROM, ROSS ANDRU, KEITH POLLARD, ALAN WEISS, WALTER SIMONSON, JOHN BUSCEMA, ED HANNIGAN, AUBREY BRADFORD, P. CRAIG RUSSELL, FRANK McLAUGHLIN & JEFF ACLIN
    Cover by JIM STARLIN
    One of the most groundbreaking Marvel comics of all time! The series that captured the kung fu craze starts here! Born to be the world’s most fearsome fighter, Shang-Chi’s life takes an unexpected turn when he discovers the truth about his father, the villainous Fu Manchu. So begins the epic story of the Master of Kung Fu! In his quest to end the reign of his malevolent patriarch, Shang-Chi pits his deadly hands and unstoppable spirit against incredible foes like Midnight, Tiger-Claw…and even the Amazing Spider-Man! He’s joined by Sir Denis Nayland Smith and “Black” Jack Tarr of the British secret service, who will stop at nothing to end the devil doctor’s reign.
    Collecting SPECIAL MARVEL EDITION #15-16, MASTER OF KUNG FU (1974) #17-28, GIANT-SIZE MASTER OF KUNG FU #1-4, GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN #2 and material from IRON MAN ANNUAL #4.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90135-6

THE SENTRY TPB (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by PAUL JENKINS
    Penciled by JAE LEE, PHIL WINSLADE, MARK TEXEIRA, RICK LEONARDI & BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Cover by JAE LEE
    ON SALE MARCH 2018
    You’re the greatest hero of the Marvel Universe. So why doesn’t anyone remember you? Your name is Bob Reynolds. You prefer cartoons over CNN. You drink too much, and you’re thirty pounds overweight. You’re afraid of heights and hate crowds, and your wife blames you for your dog’s moodiness. And you know you were once a super hero. You were the Sentry. But then something terrible happened. Something that threatened all life on Earth, something that caused your best friend — Mister Fantastic, the leader of the Fantastic Four — to betray you. Now it’s happening again…and the Sentry must return. But at what cost? Join the acclaimed creative team of INHUMANS for another epic of personal and cosmic proportions — an odyssey unlike any other in super hero lore.
    Collecting SENTRY (2000) #1-5, SENTRY/FANTASTIC FOUR, SENTRY/X-MEN, SENTRY/SPIDER-MAN, SENTRY/HULK and SENTRY VS. THE VOID.
    240 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91150-8

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE CLONE WARS VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by W. HADEN BLACKMAN, JOHN OSTRANDER, RANDY STRADLEY, TOM TAYLOR & IAN EDGINTON
    Penciled by BRIAN CHING, JAN DUURSEMA, TOMAS GIORELLO, BRANDON BADEAUX, BRUNO REDONDO & STEVE PUGH
    Cover by BRIAN CHING
    The Clone Wars rage on! And the fighting is fierce as General Kenobi and his first lieutenant, Anakin Skywalker, brace for the Battle of Jabiim! Facing attacks from both the Republic and the locals, can Anakin and his “Padawan Pack” hold the rain-soaked planet — or will they face a washout? Then, Skywalker finds himself behind enemy lines alongside a Tusken Raider turned Jedi! But where is Obi-Wan? Perhaps Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress has the answer! Meanwhile, Senator Bail Organa is plagued by pirates and Quinlan Vos goes undercover within Count Dooku’s inner circle. All that, plus Mace Windu unleashed! But you just can’t keep a bad Sith down — Darth Maul still lives! Will that last — or will he receive a death sentence?
    Collecting STAR WARS: REPUBLIC #55-67, STAR WARS: DARTH MAUL — DEATH SENTENCE #1-4 and material from STAR WARS TALES #22.
    424 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91018-1

X-MEN BLUE VOL. 0: REUNION TPB
    Written by STEVE SEAGLE, TERRY KAVANAGH, JOE CASEY & MORE
    Penciled by ED BENES, CHRIS BACHALO, DAN NORTON, TOM LYLE, LEANDRO FERNANDEZ, PAUL PELLETIER & MORE
    Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    The original X-Men are back together! An injured Cyclops heads to Alaska for some rest and recuperation with Jean — but when she once again dons the costume of Phoenix, that can’t be good for Scott’s health! And as Beast, Iceman and Angel join them for old times’ sake, will an uncanny adventure have them all feeling blue — and questioning their future as X-Men? Meanwhile, Dr. Cecilia Reyes has her own fateful decision to make! Wolverine faces a life-draining encounter as Sauron attacks! Rogue’s powers lead her to a dramatic tipping point! Bishop and Deathbird are lost in space! Emotions run high with the Fantastic Four! And Sabretooth gets inside Logan’s head! Plus: Peer into Cerebro’s classified mutant files!
    Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #351-359, X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #17, UNCANNY X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL 1998 and CEREBRO’S GUIDE TO THE X-MEN.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90953-6

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    X-MEN BLUE VOL. 0: REUNION TPB
    Written by STEVE SEAGLE, TERRY KAVANAGH, JOE CASEY & MORE
    Penciled by ED BENES, CHRIS BACHALO, DAN NORTON, TOM LYLE, LEANDRO FERNANDEZ, PAUL PELLETIER & MORE
    Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    The original X-Men are back together! An injured Cyclops heads to Alaska for some rest and recuperation with Jean — but when she once again dons the costume of Phoenix, that can’t be good for Scott’s health! And as Beast, Iceman and Angel join them for old times’ sake, will an uncanny adventure have them all feeling blue — and questioning their future as X-Men? Meanwhile, Dr. Cecilia Reyes has her own fateful decision to make! Wolverine faces a life-draining encounter as Sauron attacks! Rogue’s powers lead her to a dramatic tipping point! Bishop and Deathbird are lost in space! Emotions run high with the Fantastic Four! And Sabretooth gets inside Logan’s head! Plus: Peer into Cerebro’s classified mutant files!
    Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #351-359, X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #17, UNCANNY X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL 1998 and CEREBRO’S GUIDE TO THE X-MEN.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90953-6
    This probably shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but why the eff would they title this X-Men Blue Vol. 0? It makes absolutely no sense.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Looks like there is a VENOMnibus announced in the new marvel solicits collecting all the various 90s material

"Collecting VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #1-6, VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE #1-3, DAREDEVIL (1964) #323, IRON MAN (1968) #302, DARKHAWK #35-37, VENOM: THE MADNESS #1-3, VENOM: THE ENEMY WITHIN #1-3, INCREDIBLE HULK VS. VENOM #1, VENOM: THE MACE #1-3, NIGHTWATCH #5-6, VENOM: NIGHTS OF VENGEANCE #1-4, SPIDER-MAN: THE ARACHNIS PROJECT #6, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #118-119, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #52-53, VENOM: SEPARATION ANXIETY #1-4, VENOM: CARNAGE UNLEASHED #1-4 and material from SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #18-19, plus Venom subplot pages.

1,096 pages, $100."
    What is the release date on this? After the Carnage Omni was announced many of us were watching for this.
    Plenty of 90s Venom fare left. After Separation Anxiety there are a few other minis and crossover appearances in other titles. A volume 2 would be easy to fill out!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

I was expecting to see the Miles Morales Omni in these solicits. I thought maybe I'd just overlooked it, so I did a word search on the solicits (on Bleeding Cool). It was not listed in the solicits, but it was still listed down in the Final Order Cutoff notes (most sites remove the FOC stuff since it's info for retailers and not the general public).

Anyway, it leads me to believe that the Miles omni was originally part of these solicits but removed at the last minute before they were sent out. I hope there's some simple reason and it'll be included in next months solicits. Otherwise, it certainly won't be the first time a publisher cancelled publication of a book out of spite toward an author. Just speculation at this point. I really want that omni, so hopefully I'm just overthinking it and catastrophizing.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

I'm extremely excited for that Master of Kung Fu Epic. I wanted to get the Omnis but couldn't justify the price for something I wasn't sure I'd like.

Also extremely hyped to get that Cloak and Dagger mini reprinted for I believe the first time. Real underrated gem there. Spencer does good work when he isn't being political.
    Cyclops was right

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    This probably shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but why the eff would they title this X-Men Blue Vol. 0? It makes absolutely no sense.
    I feel ya, at least we get the content by why the fk aren't the X-men issues here that crossover!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    What is the release date on this? After the Carnage Omni was announced many of us were watching for this.
    Plenty of 90s Venom fare left. After Separation Anxiety there are a few other minis and crossover appearances in other titles. A volume 2 would be easy to fill out!
    Didn't have a date with it. I checked another site and it was missing as well

Fantastic Member

Venomnibus is out on June 20th in comic shops, which would make it out in July in the ones like Amazon, hence it wasn't revelaed with other June fish in the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    It's the half of the Seagle/Kelly run that focuses on the original five X-Men and the current X-Men: Blue series is about original five X-Men? There's also X-Men Gold Vol. 0 coming with the the issues from the other title. I'll probably skip those books, not as much because of the dumb branding, but because they're not collected together.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    Anyway, it leads me to believe that the Miles omni was originally part of these solicits but removed at the last minute before they were sent out. I hope there's some simple reason and it'll be included in next months solicits
    The way I see it is this Omnibus is still part of these solicits, just the description is missing. And therefore it won't be included in next month's solicits because it's part of this one's. We'll know for sure when the preorders will be available in shops.
    Last edited by Pete Wisdom; 11-22-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

VENOMNIBUS VOL. 1 Cover:

RUNAWAYS BY BRIAN K. VAUGHAN & ADRIAN ALPHONA OMNIBUS Cover by ADRIAN ALPHONA:

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: ANT-MAN/GIANT-MAN VOL. 3 HC Cover by BOB LAYTON:

MS. MARVEL VOL. 4 OHC Cover by VALERIO SCHITI:

DEADPOOL: WORLD’S GREATEST VOL. 4 OHC Cover by DAVID LOPEZ:

MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS Cover by FIONA STAPLES (as per Hachette Book Group listing):

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I reckon a VENOMNIBUS Volume 2 could very well consist of the following:

"Planet of the Symbiotes" (1995) mini-event: "The Amazing Spider-Man Super Special #1"; "Spider-Man Super Special #1"; "Venom Super Special #1"; "The Spectacular Spider-Man Super Special #1", & "Web of Spider-Man Super Special #1" - 5 issues
    "Venom: Sinner Takes All #1-5" (1995) - 5 issues
    "Venom: Along Came A Spider #1-4" (1996) - 4 issues
    "Venom: The Hunted #1-3" (1996) - 3 issues
    "Venom: The Hunger #1-4" (1996) - 4 issues
    "Venom: Tooth & Claw #1-3" (1996) - 3 issues
    "Venom: On Trial #1-3" (1997) - 3 issues
    "Venom: License to Kill #1-3" (1997) - 3 issues
    "Venom: Seed of Darkness Minus One #1" (1997) - 1 issue
    "Venom: The Finale #1-3" (1997) - 3 issues
    "Venom: Sign of the Boss #1-2" (1997) -2 issues

And possibly also include "Avengers: Death Trap - The Vault GN" which was later re-released as "Venom: Death Trap - The Vault". That would give us 36 issues plus a graphic novel plus any other guest appearances.

A possible VENOMNIBUS Volume 3 could be made up of:

"Venom #1-18” (2003) - 18 issues
    "Venom vs. Carnage #1-4" (2004) - 4 issues
    "Venom: Dark Origin #1-5" (2008) - 5 issues

And following all that, the FLASH THOMPSON era could make up a couple of Omnibuses:

"Amazing Spider-Man #654.1" and material from "ASM #654" - 1 issue
    "Venom #1-42, #13.1-13.4, #27.1" (2011) - 47 issues
    "Venom: Space Knight #1-13" (2016) - 13 issues
    PLUS guest appearances such as in Superior Spider-Man.

It's possible I may have missed an issue or two out.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 11-22-2017 at 03:37 AM.