Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

I find all of this very interesting and I hope they continue on with good stories around the Terrigen Mists.

As a curious X-Fan who went to read this thread to get the Inhuman fans' perspective, I wondered
    Am I the only one who wants an alliance between X-Men and Inhumans against a specific new threat (or another group of superheroes, if that's well written) ?
    It would settle the conflicts between the different fans and believe me, it would really be no worse
    In addition, when we see the very beautiful friendship between Ms Marvel and Cyclops (I also can't wait to see their reunion in Champions # 3), we can say to ourselves that any idea of ​​an alliance is not necessarily lost (plus, I really want to know if Lorna and Crystal are still good friends)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    As a curious X-Fan who went to read this thread to get the Inhuman fans' perspective, I wondered
    Am I the only one who wants an alliance between X-Men and Inhumans against a specific new threat (or another group of superheroes, if that's well written) ?
    It would settle the conflicts between the different fans and believe me, it would really be no worse
    In addition, when we see the very beautiful friendship between Ms Marvel and Cyclops (I also can't wait to see their reunion in Champions # 3), we can say to ourselves that any idea of ​​an alliance is not necessarily lost (plus, I really want to know if Lorna and Crystal are still good friends)
    I've been wanting it from day 1. They have more in common than not, and they've acknowledged it for decades until the versus business.

Astonishing Member

I was hoping force Co-op team like there was the Uncanny Avengers after AvX. But ya Beast, Magik, and Hellion seem to be ok with Inhumans. Luna makes a good choice as well for the Inhuman side, then maybe one young Inhuman, and one Nuhuman.

Ultimate Member

No it wouldn't.

As we have seen with other fandoms (mainly Green Lantern) where your logic would make 100% sense. SOMEONE would take issue with how someone was done or anything in particular.
    Remember some of that was also fueled by store owners and NON-fans (of either franchise).

Let this franchise rebuild it self first. Maybe try that is say 5 years.

Last edited by mung; 08-07-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    And the wound is reopened. I kid the comment section is pretty positive. With both this and the Avengers game maybe Inhumans will get something in the way of comics.

Personally i would LOVE if the inhumans joined krakoa for all intents and purposes inhumans and mutants use to be genetic cousins in my eyes before things got out of control. Also if krakoa can make anything for the people on the island it would be amazing if it could create terrigen crystals or somehow was able to allow inhumans to go through terrigen via cocoons in a safe way so it eliminated the threat of unstable transformations. I believe the societies could live together and mingle together well. The only problem i see though is if the inhumans would be willing to conform to how mutants run things, but i also think mutants would need to rearrange the council seats or have 12 and 12 for a total of 24 council members or they could decrease the numbers and have six and six so it's a little more even.

While i vs. X definitely left a bad taste in my mouth i don't blame the characters persay, i blame soule's insensitive writing and lack of real followup to the mutant crisis in the inhuman books. he took for granted that inhumans were suppose to be the next hot thing and ran with but in the right hands this could work. Or they could have krakoa create an island for the inhumans that would act like a companion island to the main one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Thinking about it further it would proably make more sense to have one inhuman or 2 added to each season so there would need to be a unanimous decision between each season of the council that counts as a confirming or negative vote. I say so because mutants greatly outnumber inhumans in numbers so the numbers in representation doesn't really match up in my mind. I guess i been thinking about this too much now. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Likely scenario:

Black Bolt would visit Krakoa, find out he’s allergic to the portal flowers by sneezing, and Krakoa would sink to the bottom of the ocean.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

I mean Inhumans can make their own islands, maybe they should make one to serve as a sanctuary for all Inhumans.
    Attached Images Attached Images