Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Considering starting a tournament. I might post it tomorrow if I can work out the details.
    What sort of tournament? There's already a Rumblers leeague going

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I thought they said in Attack of the Clones that the clones were explicitly programmed to follow orders. They weren't supposed to question orders just follow them.
    Yeah, that's what I always thought too. The clones weren't just regular people that had a say in whether they would follow Order 66 or not. Them following Order 66 was a part of their genetic make up. At least before the Clone Wars made people like the clones and the writers needed a more forceful reason for why they would turn on their comrades.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 05-12-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Oooh, I only just now found out that there's going to be a Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on Netflix where they take on Krang.

Gotta speed up my watchthrough of the series so that I'm ready when the movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I always thought too. The clones weren't just regular people that had a say in whether they would follow Order 66 or not. Them following Order 66 was a part of their genetic make up. At least before the Clone Wars made people like the clones and the writers needed a more forceful reason for why they would turn on their comrades.
    I did too, but it was established in Clone Wars that they had bio chips implanted in their brains that compelled them to obey it

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What sort of tournament? There's already a Rumblers leeague going
    Thats' true, also I'm still working on the idea. I can only say right now that my idea is a Fusion Tournament. Maybe it's not the right time though. I can hold off a while longer.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oooh, I only just now found out that there's going to be a Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on Netflix where they take on Krang.

Gotta speed up my watchthrough of the series so that I'm ready when the movie comes out.
    I am so excited for this film. The animation team is so good and their take on the Turtles is so much fun.

Apparently, this movie is going to serve as the true finale, replacing the final four episodes of the show. These four episodes, while really good, were written and produced in like 3/4 months because they were suddenly told they were cancelled and had four episodes to wrap everything up.

I am very interested to see what they do with more time and consideration to realise their ending.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I am so excited for this film. The animation team is so good and their take on the Turtles is so much fun.

Apparently, this movie is going to serve as the true finale, replacing the final four episodes of the show. These four episodes, while really good, were written and produced in like 3/4 months because they were suddenly told they were cancelled and had four episodes to wrap everything up.

I am very interested to see what they do with more time and consideration to realise their ending.
    Is the Rise series on Netflix too?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Is the Rise series on Netflix too?
    I think so?

I watched it before it was picked up on Netflix so I don't know what it's current status is.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Oh, wow. I recently purchased the first two volumes of this series. I didn't know it was already at the Anime stage.

spoilers:
    I was just like Komi when I was in elementary school, only, while she is admired I didn't fare nearly as well. Luckily I had support from my family and eventually grew out of it, mostly.
    end of spoilers
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh, wow. I recently purchased the first two volumes of this series. I didn't know it was already at the Anime stage.

spoilers:
    I was just like Komi when I was in elementary school, only, while she is admired I didn't fare nearly as well. Luckily I had support from my family and eventually grew out of it, mostly.
    end of spoilers
    Komi's been out for a while and it was inevitable that she'd get her own release.

Yeah, I was kind of the same way. I'm not the best with people though I try my best to be polite with everyone.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Intereeeesting
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Can confirm. The BBQ is so bad in Anchorage I learned how to make good BBQ at home.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So Texas has 4 of the worst ten BBQs in the States and none of the best ten? Damn. Austin and Dallas presumably get to brag about being mediocre.

And Florida is like a Bad-BBQ-o-meter gauge. At the bottom of the scale you have Miami with great BBQ, at the top you have Jacksonville with terrible BBQ, and Orlando somewhere in between.