Page 293 of 695 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 10414

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This costume looks good, but the helmet looks big. The same problem that Red Hood costume from Titans had.

Also, doesn't look like a High-Tech armor, but it's acceptable taking the budget of the show in consideration.
    Kind of reminds me of Arkham Knight's helmet.

It's not an MCU Iron Man armor but for a TV budget I think it's great .

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Well, arguably, his experiences with Star Trek and Star Wars would only alert him to that issue taken together afterwards - while Star Trek Into Darkness is easily mocked and ridiculed, it still actually made a bit more money than the first one, and arguably the big problem of the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy was The Last Jedi being the worst possible second entry someone else could make to a story, dooming the last film no matter what it contained.
    I'm not really interested in arguing with peoppe that didn't like The Last Jedi, but you are absolutely wrong when you say that it ruined the trajectory of the trilogy. If anything, it saved it (only for Abrams to ruin it again). The Last Jedi took the stupid Snoke out of the way (There was nothing interesting about hin being Darth Plagueis or anyone else, he was a Palpatine remake and if he had survived till episode 9 we would be stuck in the same overused plot of Return of thr Jedi). It erased the boring question of who were Rey's parents in the best way possible (Why Did People think her being the child of anyone important was gonna be interesting). It created an interesting dynamic between Rey and Kylo Ren, where we no longer needed to see him be redeemed but could still appreciate their interactions (Abraams missed this entirely). The field was wide open for a third movie set years after with a war where both sides had exausted their resources and the conflict itself has become worm out, we could have taken episode 9 into entirely new territory, but we got ROTS instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    First look at Camrus Johnson as Batwing:

Anyone else thinks that suit looks photoshopped/CGIed? Other than that though looks alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Anyone else thinks that suit looks photoshopped/CGIed? Other than that though looks alright.
    Every CW costume poster looks heavily photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Every CW costume poster looks heavily photoshopped.
    Looking back, you ain't wrong. You'd think they'd learn that just doesn't look good or professionally - most of their posters look like fan art. Luckily it usually looks better on screen. Usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Looking back, you ain't wrong. You'd think they'd learn that just doesn't look good or professionally - most of their posters look like fan art. Luckily it usually looks better on screen. Usually.
    In this day and age, the poster is meant to be something that gets you to stop scrolling through whatever social media app you're using to look at it for half-a-second. Not something that's meant to look good.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    In this day and age, the poster is meant to be something that gets you to stop scrolling through whatever social media app you're using to look at it for half-a-second. Not something that's meant to look good.
    Something that actually looks good would get me to stop scrolling. I'm just saying it looks like a nice suit that's getting photoshopped to crap.

You know who would benefit from one of those weird prequel series DC likes to do (Krypton, Pennyworth)? Wonder Woman. I think a Themyscira series has a lot of potential. Following Hippolyta, Antipope, Phillips before Diana showing their relationship with the gods, the conflict with the Bana. I see a lot of untapped potential, I assume it'd be really expensive though.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    You know who would benefit from one of those weird prequel series DC likes to do (Krypton, Pennyworth)? Wonder Woman. I think a Themyscira series has a lot of potential. Following Hippolyta, Antipope, Phillips before Diana showing their relationship with the gods, the conflict with the Bana. I see a lot of untapped potential, I assume it'd be really expensive though.
    They ordered a prequel back in the day but ultimately passed on it. It was titled "Amazon"

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They ordered a prequel back in the day but ultimately passed on it. It was titled "Amazon"
    Whaaaat! You've got to be kidding me, well that's depressing.
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I think that Amazons cartoon might go into some of that, even though I think it takes place after Gadot's Diana left Themyscira.

But I'd rather Wonder Woman get a cartoon than a prequel series.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that Amazons cartoon might go into some of that, even though I think it takes place after Gadot's Diana left Themyscira.

But I'd rather Wonder Woman get a cartoon than a prequel series.
    I would love a WW cartoon as well but if they're going to do another prequel I'd like it to be about the Amazons.

I don't know if they will ever do a animated show. I hope they do. I hope they do a BoP movie too

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I don't know if they will ever do a animated show. I hope they do. I hope they do a BoP movie too
    I'm still waiting on a more adult-oriented (I don't mean that with nudity or excessive violence, just more mature subject material) Green Arrow/Black Canary series. Really let Ollie and Dinah tackle a city beset with proper corruption and riddled with crime that preys on the destitute.

Nevertheless, it's criminal there's never been a Wonder Woman the animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Nevertheless, it's criminal there's never been a Wonder Woman the animated series.
    Especially since all of her (admittedly few) live action ventures have barely used her villains. I just saw a comment on YouTube the other day of someone under the impression that Wonder Woman doesn't have a Rogues Gallery at all... which is stupefying because Villainy Inc. was the first supervillain team-up in all of comics!

A WWTAS would definitely do for the Wonder Villains what BTAS did for Batman's Rogues Gallery. And show people that there are more female supervillains beyond Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.