Page 92 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3131
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Winless Niners are leading the Giants 31-13 halfway through the fourth. Does Ben McAdoo survive this catastrophe?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Winless Niners are leading the Giants 31-13 halfway through the fourth. Does Ben McAdoo survive this catastrophe?
    I doubt he will , the team has given up on him. He may even be fired tomorrow after it.

In Dallas land its mercifully almost over for Prescott. He was beaten up all day , the run game was non-existent. Not a good sign ahead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I doubt he will , the team has given up on him. He may even be fired tomorrow after it.

In Dallas land its mercifully almost over for Prescott. He was beaten up all day , the run game was non-existent. Not a good sign ahead.
    Meanwhile, Fletcher Cox and the Eagles defense were drooling like idiots, eager to tee off on Dallas and their turnstile offensive line next Sunday.

Well how do the Vikings feel about how Keenum literally threw for 4 TD's and looked to roll for 3+ quarters today ? Good enough to bench him for Terry Bridgewater since he is coming back from a ACL. You can not make up this moronic silliness. Weeks ago they tried to bench Keenum for the banged up Sam Bradford. For 2+ quarters Bradford played like utter shit and Keenum had been rolling the team along. Now they wanna do it again.

If your a Vikings fan you have to think your team is stupid as fuck.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Losing Ty Smith turned the Cowboy's offensive line into a lower middle O line to one of the worst O lines in the league

And Elliot can't mask it anymore

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Rams in the 2nd half steamrolled the Texans 33-7.
    The 49ers finally had no drama because they played a terrible Giants team and finally won their 1st game 31-21 because increased lead 31-13 2nd half and the Giants could not come back.

So now after 10 weeks the Browns are the only winless team.

Well how do the Vikings feel about how Keenum literally threw for 4 TD's and looked to roll for 3+ quarters today ? Good enough to bench him for Terry Bridgewater since he is coming back from a ACL. You can not make up this moronic silliness. Weeks ago they tried to bench Keenum for the banged up Sam Bradford. For 2+ quarters Bradford played like utter shit and Keenum had been rolling the team along. Now they wanna do it again.

I have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes to cause something like that. That's not a decision coaches tend to make anymore - the one-two punch of the Bills losing after benching Flutie and the Patriots winning after keeping Brady in should be enough to steer most coaches away from doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I have to wonder what is happening behind the scenes to cause something like that. That's not a decision coaches tend to make anymore - the one-two punch of the Bills losing after benching Flutie and the Patriots winning after keeping Brady in should be enough to steer most coaches away from doing that.
    Its GM and Ownership making this stupid move. Glazer claims the they want to know what they have in Bridgewater. Its like...this is a move you do when your not competing for a playoff spot and winning. The Vikings could go deep in the playoffs. They have a great offense and the QB is clicking. This seems like a move they'll fuck up chemistry and Keenum's hot streak will end.

Its GM and Ownership making this stupid move. Glazer claims the they want to know what they have in Bridgewater. Its like...this is a move you do when your not competing for a playoff spot and winning. The Vikings could go deep in the playoffs. They have a great offense and the QB is clicking. This seems like a move they'll fuck up chemistry and Keenum's hot streak will end.
    This tells me the coach is weak as well, otherwise he should be able to get it through to his higherups to not mess with the success they are currently getting.

In other news, I wonder if the Broncos will be firing their special teams coach tomorrow morning.

They muffed a punt return which led to a NE touchdown.

They gave up a 103 yd kickoff return.

And had a punt blocked which led to a field goal.

Someone has a lot of explaining to do.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 11-12-2017 at 08:25 PM.

WE FINALLY GOT A WIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    In other news, I wonder if the Broncos will be firing their special teams coach tomorrow morning.

They muffed a punt return which led to a NE touchdown.

They gave up a 103 yd kickoff return.

And had a punt blocked which led to a field goal.

Someone has a lot of explaining to do.
    Add to that a defensive stop turned into a first down for NE because of 12 men on the field on the punt. Which led to another score.

Crazy to think that before the NYG game, they looked like a top 5 team. Just a few week later, they're easily one of the 5 worst teams in the league.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-12-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Add to that a defensive stop turned into a first down for NE because of 12 men on the field on the punt. Which led to another score.

Crazy to think that before the NYG game, they looked like a top 5 team. Just a few week later, they're easily one of the 5 worst teams in the league.
    What's worse than the lopsided score is realizing the differential is less than the points caused by Denver errors.

Matt Ryan became the fastest QB to reach 40,000 career yards, beating Drew Bree's old mark by a game

My uninformed guess is that the Vikings were looking for a reason, ANY reason to bench Keenum who's been a journeyman throughout his career for a reason, regardless of the success he's enjoyed this season.