View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

83 33.20%
  • ★★★★

84 33.60%
  • ★★★

55 22.00%
  • ★★

18 7.20%
  • 10 4.00%
Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1591
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Cut it because there isn't any logan having sex with Scott
    Can u tell us what happens in the next couple issues since you obviously have insider knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Can u tell us what happens in the next couple issues since you obviously have insider knowledge.
    People really think they would allow sex between Scott and Logan? They couldn't even out Gabby

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Rachel can't be homophobic. She is a lesbian
    yeah I think Rachel is just anti-social because she has her own issues to deal with. I know that they skipped ahead about 6 or 8 months, but I hope they at least address how she is recovering from what Ahab, the twins, and Stryfe did to her.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

People really think they would allow sex between Scott and Logan?
    They know that most of us have seen GoT.

Cut it because there isn't any logan having sex with Scott
    We don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    yeah I think Rachel is just anti-social because she has her own issues to deal with. I know that they skipped ahead about 6 or 8 months, but I hope they at least address how she is recovering from what Ahab, the twins, and Stryfe did to her.
    I don't like that she was the grumpy girl in that, but she's been through a lot recently, you're right. The Ahab thing must be harsh to deal with.

People really think they would allow sex between Scott and Logan? They couldn't even out Gabby
    You might be right Spirit, or it might turn out that things have changed and Marvel is going to mix it up with the mutants a bit. Nothing is written in stone.

Editorial mandates change too. I have gotten the feeling that there is a lot of sexual fluidity subtext going on, especially in Marauders with Kitty and Pyro. I think they are going to definitely have "original" Pyro be openly gay, they are more than likely bringing in Christian Frost, and they might even do a new love triangle with Bobby Drake, Christian Frost, and St. John Allerdyce. This would be the one of the first gay love triangles presented in a book that I can remember.

Kitty is definitely being presented as a bit more "lesbian" then I have ever seen them present her. That Red King outfit that she is going to wear is definitely meant to look gender fluid, and I think they are doing it on purpose.

I would honestly not be surprised to see Emma joining in the foursome and spending time in Jean's bedroom at some point. I honestly can't wait for that, I am sure it will be epic.

As I said at the beginning though, we honestly have no idea where things are going to go. I get the feeling that Hickman is picking up some of Claremont's threads, especially the female characters, I would honestly not be surprised if they made Kitty bi, Rachel a lesbian, and Illyana a lesbian. Laura might actually end up being bi.

I won't get my hopes up too high, but I feel editorially the X-Men are going to be far more sexually fluid than normal humans.

BANNED

It seemed pretty unlikely Marvel would allow Scott and Jean to have an open marriage until a couple weeks ago and yet here we are.

She was upset she couldnt bring Kitty to the cookout as her +1 and Jean kept bringing up she was single. Alex also made an off color joke abt her looking manly in that outfit. Hepzibah was just trying to cheer her up.

Ultimate Member

I think that Hickman is just doing the everybody is sleeping with everybody thing that will then after he leaves be retconned away or just forgotten about entirely by future writers...

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I don't like that she was the grumpy girl in that, but she's been through a lot recently, you're right. The Ahab thing must be harsh to deal with.
    I would love it if we have an upcoming scene where Rachel is actually seeing Emma for therapy and just hasn't told anyone.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Rachel: "Guys, I really could use someone to talk to about all the traumatic stuff I recently went through."
    Gorgon: "Too busy playing chess with your daddy and ignoring your other daddy, kid."
    Scott: "Too busy winning at chess and ignoring Logan, Rach."
    Gorgon: "What do you mean winn..."
    Logan: "................................"
    Gorgon: "What's he doing?
    Scott: "Puppy eyes. He's bored and wants us to... play with him."
    Gorgon: "Can't it wait?"
    Scott: "It can. That being said, you'll be checkmate in eight moves tops."
    Gorgon: "What? No, you're... Oh. I suppose we might as well humor the runt?"
    Scott: "Might as well. Sorry, Rachel, we'll be... busy. For the next few hours."
    Rachel: ".........................."
    Rachel: "Kinda wishing I hadn't let Yanna bully me out of Kitty's harem."

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Rachel: "Guys, I really could use someone to talk to about all the traumatic stuff I recently went through."
    Gorgon: "Too busy playing chess with your daddy and ignoring your other daddy, kid."
    Scott: "Too busy winning at chess and ignoring Logan, Rach."
    Gorgon: "What do you mean winn..."
    Logan: "................................"
    Gorgon: "What's he doing?
    Scott: "Puppy eyes. He's bored and wants us to... play with him."
    Gorgon: "Can't it wait?"
    Scott: "It can. That being said, you'll be checkmate in eight moves tops."
    Gorgon: "What? No, you're... Oh. I suppose we might as well humor the runt?"
    Scott: "Might as well. Sorry, Rachel, we'll be... busy. For the next few hours."
    Rachel: ".........................."
    Rachel: "Kinda wishing I hadn't let Yanna bully me out of Kitty's harem."
    Rachel: "Maybe Xi'an will let me come on the mission with the New Mutants and I can stay in her quarters!"

Kitty is definitely being presented as a bit more "lesbian" then I have ever seen them present her.
    That Red King outfit that she is going to wear is definitely meant to look gender fluid, and I think they are doing it on purpose.
    Which is really saying something

Ah **** it,

Nah Man, Not cool. This was the worst X-Book I've ever read. The only way is up, is what I'm telling myself.

Among the multitude of very many sins;

Vulcan and Cable WTactualF, no Sir, Stop it. ..............Cringe! What a total waste of Vulcan.

So the Summers clan ain't even on Krakoa, WTF, no you get your asses back down here now, you got us into this mess, you run the risk like everyone else, dammit

Someone put Magneto out of his misery, goddam it, He's irritating me to my very core.

So many mangled faces in the art, and so many blank backgrounds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Ah **** it,

Nah Man, Not cool. This was the worst X-Book I've ever read. The only way is up, is what I'm telling myself.

Among the multitude of very many sins;

Vulcan and Cable WTactualF, no Sir, Stop it. ..............Cringe! What a total waste of Vulcan.

So the Summers clan ain't even on Krakoa, WTF, no you get your asses back down here now, you got us into this mess, you run the risk like everyone else, dammit

Someone put Magneto out of his misery, goddam it, He's irritating me to my very core.

So many mangled faces in the art, and so many blank backgrounds.
    When did Summers Clan do that?