Page 379 of 613 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see that TAS series are in the work:

I don't know what that is but that's not MY x-men tas. Soon as I saw high jackman I stopped that video with the quickness.i really hate all this video "news" culture. Like dang y'all too damn lazy to write anymore no one wants to hear ya'll heaving breathing trying to sound excited on news that's just speculation. It's quicker to read an article. If there is one thing I hope dies a painful death on the internet it is video "news".

Like let's be real can you imagine hugh jackman doing wolverine voice over talking about. " Thiiiiis ones for you morrrrph" or omg even worse imagine halle trying to match the original energy. " Quench your thirst with raaaaaaiiiin." That's a hard no fam.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    nope never!!!

Who are you again? Right, stay in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know what that is but that's not MY x-men tas. Soon as I saw high jackman I stopped that video with the quickness.i really hate all this video "news" culture. Like dang y'all too damn lazy to write anymore no one wants to hear ya'll heaving breathing trying to sound excited on news that's just speculation. It's quicker to read an article. If there is one thing I hope dies a painful death on the internet it is video "news".

Like let's be real can you imagine hugh jackman doing wolverine voice over talking about. " Thiiiiis ones for you morrrrph" or omg even worse imagine halle trying to match the original energy. " Quench your thirst with raaaaaaiiiin." That's a hard no fam.
    That guys videos you take with a grain of salt. It just sounds like a bunch of Assumptions and Guessing.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see that TAS series are in the work:

thnks boo. I would much prefer a new xmen cartoon but something is better than nothing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thnks boo. I would much prefer a new xmen cartoon but something is better than nothing.
    Bite your tongue we don't want to end up with stom as a babysitter in it. I want them to go where x-men 92 was going storm was everything. I rather all of them be adults then see storm babysitting people who were initially older than her. Think of the stories we could have gotten with a teen storm. Why I will never watch evolution on disney + or wolverine in the x-men. I'm a petty bitch sometimes. Done researched tas twice though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Who are you again? Right, stay in the back.

That guys videos you take with a grain of salt. It just sounds like a bunch of Assumptions and Guessing.
    Literally as soon as I saw jackman I hit the x. But I appreciate the link though. Lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Literally as soon as I saw jackman I hit the x. But I appreciate the link though. Lol
    I didn’t send the link someone else did.

But Yeah, I like to hear his thoughts. But at the same time none of what he says are actually confirmed. He’s just going off what is already confirmed and making assumptions about them. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I didn’t send the link someone else did.

But Yeah, I like to hear his thoughts. But at the same time none of what he says are actually confirmed. He’s just going off what is already confirmed and making assumptions about them. LOL.
    Yeah I know.

I hate how the creators try to get all click bait with their titles like they know something.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Bite your tongue we don't want to end up with stom as a babysitter in it. I want them to go where x-men 92 was going storm was everything. I rather all of them be adults then see storm babysitting people who were initially older than her. Think of the stories we could have gotten with a teen storm. Why I will never watch evolution on disney + or wolverine in the x-men. I'm a petty bitch sometimes. Done researched tas twice though.
    I read an article where if this was redone the cartoon would start where it left off. so that is why we wouldn't get Evo. wolverine and the x-men was trash too so I would hope it wouldn't go down that route.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows//news...larry-houston/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I read an article where if this was redone the cartoon would start where it left off. so that is why we wouldn't get Evo. wolverine and the x-men was trash too so I would hope it wouldn't go down that route.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows//news...larry-houston/
    *crosses fingers* now this is the type of links i love. I have disney+ and i won't watch either of those cartoons or any of the xmen movies and they basically "free" since i have it but i won't waste my time on it. Nope. It's TAS or TAS like or nothing for me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Right now on twitter hashtag #My5XMen is trending and to no surprise our queen is on almost everyone's tweet. You can choose your top 5 X-Men from any era. Join in the fun y'all! https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...20418029342721

*crosses fingers* now this is the type of links i love. I have disney+ and i won't watch either of those cartoons or any of the xmen movies and they basically "free" since i have it but i won't waste my time on it. Nope. It's TAS or TAS like or nothing for me.
    yea i refuse to watch any of those x-men shows/movies as well. I dont blame you one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Right now on twitter hashtag #My5XMen is trending and to no surprise our queen is on almost everyone's tweet. You can choose your top 5 X-Men from any era. Join in the fun y'all! https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...20418029342721
    now just imagine if marvel would truly invest in the character?

Incredible Member

I was going to post this but because she was being amped I didn't. However, I would imagine as an omega mutant should would be able to do this on her on.

I wouldn't call it an amp in my opinion. She was using her source of power the electromagnetic field but using more of it than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I wouldn't call it an amp in my opinion. She was using her source of power the electromagnetic field but using more of it than usual.
    I thought she was only able to do that feat because of all the psionic energy available when kenji had absorbed everyone?

Storm serving lewks continued...

And a very special flashback to the era where Storm would change her costume into fashion with a flash of lightning because UNSTABLE MOLECULES!~

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Storm serving lewks continued...

And a very special flashback to the era where Storm would change her costume into fashion with a flash of lightning because UNSTABLE MOLECULES!~
    yasssssssss for the looks!!!

I would love for her to transform her clothes using lightning in the hickman era!