Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Hey, he didn’t kill them. To be fair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I like it. Though did Wifi's hair grow longer from how it was in X-terminated?
    please stop trying to make Wifi a thing you all sound like dinks

LOL I like Kid Cable and I think the Wi-Fi moniker is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by hokus83 View Post
    please stop trying to make Wifi a thing you all sound like dinks
    If this board keeps saying it, chances are the books will start doing it, too.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If this board keeps saying it, chances are the books will start doing it, too.
    Pree sure Brisson got Kid Cable from us already.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So does anybody know which Deathlok is this one supposed to be? Manning? Collins? Prime? I think he is Prime based on the way he spoke, but I am not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Technopriest; 12-28-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    So does anybody know which Deathlocke is this one supposed to be? Manning? Collins? Prime? I think he is Prime based on the way he spoke, but I am not 100% sure.
    The fact that there are like four to five million Deathloks and they all share that original ratchet design is the most bizarre thing. #Where'sDeathLocket #MarlboroMan

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    So does anybody know which Deathlocke is this one supposed to be? Manning? Collins? Prime? I think he is Prime based on the way he spoke, but I am not 100% sure.
    Man, I freaking miss Collins...
    DC, please give Jonah Hex a new solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The fill in artist for issue #5 is someone named Damian Couceiro. I looked him up and his stuff looks pretty good. That’s the Cable backstory issue. Fingers crossed he jumps forward or back in time for awhile and comes back after puberty, not looking like such a little weakling.
    I want my regular Cable back already.

Same. But he’ll be back. These characters always default to their status quo appearances and power sets. Hence OG Logan coming back and OML going bye-bye. Yes, he has hot claws. No, they won’t last either. Neither will Gen Z Cable or WiFi or Kid Cable. Whatever they call him, he won’t stick. At some point they’ll bring back the original or, since this is technically the same guy, send this younger version back into the future for awhile, or the past, and bring him back to the present day older.

It is inevitable...

BANNED

I loved Deathlocket. Hopeless created all the best teen characters of the past 10 years. Too bad he never got to killing some of the teen X-characters we now have to endure.

Just got a call from Brisson's cat, Lasagna. They were going to use Death Locket, but Tabby already met the cuteness quota and they needed more testosterone to match the 90's now that the pouch master is a baby.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I loved Deathlocket. Hopeless created all the best teen characters of the past 10 years. Too bad he never got to killing some of the teen X-characters we now have to endure.
    Did she ever appear in anything since joining the Masters of Evil? It's always weird to think she joined Zemo but wasn't mentioned during the road to Secret Empire or as part of the Army of Evil. Spencer either didn't care or didn't want to make the poor kid even more evil.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Did she ever appear in anything since joining the Masters of Evil? It's always weird to think she joined Zemo but wasn't mentioned during the road to Secret Empire or as part of the Army of Evil. Spencer either didn't care or didn't want to make the poor kid even more evil.
    She prolly boogie-woogie'd out of the supervillain game when her boss got caught by narcs and thrown into Nick's practice run on writing a Riverdale-like setti-- I mean, Pleasant Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I loved Deathlocket. Hopeless created all the best teen characters of the past 10 years.
    uh even Anachronism?