Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Original Sin, #3

• In the wake of last issue's explosion of secrets, the heroes of the Marvel U are reeling, leaving Nick Fury to stand alone.
    • He Who Holds the Eye is still on the run, and now we meet his boss, the villainous mastermind behind the raid on the Watcher's lair.
    • And in deep space, the Winter Soldier leads a team that uncovers the most bizarre murder of all.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

I wonder what are odds for sensible explanation for Dr. Midas daughter to wear that outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    I wonder what are odds for sensible explanation for Dr. Midas daughter to wear that outfit?
    Not good but i did have a chuckle at the Hulk and Thors reply especially Thors
    Truth is the best policy

This is the moment I've been waiting for in Original Sin, the moment when all these secrets that have been teased come out. The whole mystery about who shot the Watcher didn't really last long. That's somewhat disappointing. But I'm okay with that so long as the secrets revealed by the Watcher's eye triggers some upheavals. It's a very different kind of action compared to Infinity or Age of Ultron and I'm all for it. Wednesday can't get here fast enough.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Dr Midas from Marvel Boy!!!!! What???????
    I've seen the solits that had him on the cover, but I didn't even put 2 and 2 together.
    This has been one of the more enjoyable events.
    Good amount of mystery.
    Hoping we see a bit more action.
    Last edited by havok; 05-30-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    How about Alex?

Fantastic Member

How do you plot to murder someone who can see everything? Even if the Watcher sees this and can't interfere, surely he would pay attention and take precautions?

And why the Watcher's eye? Surely his secrets would be stored in his brain?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This is the moment I've been waiting for in Original Sin, the moment when all these secrets that have been teased come out. The whole mystery about who shot the Watcher didn't really last long. That's somewhat disappointing. But I'm okay with that so long as the secrets revealed by the Watcher's eye triggers some upheavals. It's a very different kind of action compared to Infinity or Age of Ultron and I'm all for it. Wednesday can't get here fast enough.
    I completely agree with you on this, this has been one of the greater events that's happened lately and it's been a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all the secrets these heroes have and how it effects everything. However, I don't think the murder mystery is over not with Mystery Boss and his group of heroes doing the investigating.

I am looking forward to the secrets. The secrets explode out like a bomb, nice touch. Great metaphor, especially allot of these secrets some be quite the surprise for some.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I completely agree with you on this, this has been one of the greater events that's happened lately and it's been a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all the secrets these heroes have and how it effects everything. However, I don't think the murder mystery is over not with Mystery Boss and his group of heroes doing the investigating.
    Think the Mystery Boss has to be Nohr Varr.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunN View Post
    How do you plot to murder someone who can see everything? Even if the Watcher sees this and can't interfere, surely he would pay attention and take precautions?

Great question. Plot holes so wide you an drive a garbage truck through. Surely, the Watcher can interfere to save his own life.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Some good questions, but it seems like the 'eyes being the windows of the soul' and the 'all seeing eye' are definitely being employed here. If you watch everything, you've seen everything, so the eyes make sense in this case. Aaron likes to play with religious and metaphysical material (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of that is from Brubaker's original idea too.)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Who are those other people with Matt Murdock in the last panel?

Quote Originally Posted by sladewilson View Post
    Who are those other people with Matt Murdock in the last panel?
    Are you sure that's MM? Wouldn't he be in costume, isn't he in San Fran?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty417 View Post

Great question. Plot holes so wide you an drive a garbage truck through. Surely, the Watcher can interfere to save his own life.
    Did you ever heard of peripheral visión ?. (or the lack of it.)

And to think just a few years ago it would have been Thor going after Tony Stark and Reed Richards for cloning him into that monster Clor if the secrets had been revealed then.