Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Xena: Warrior Princess VS MCU Bushmaster

1) H2H

2)Standard gear

Bushmaster is on double dose nightshade in both rounds.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Xena probably gets housed hard. Bushmaster at those levels was doing serious damage to post-upgrade Luke, and that's pretty far out of Xena's paygrade.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Xena has done damage to Sorbocles and gods like Callisto, has she not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Xena has done damage to Sorbocles and gods like Callisto, has she not?
    She never really DAMAGED Sorbocles. And certainly never hurt the other "real" gods in the series.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She never really DAMAGED Sorbocles. And certainly never hurt the other "real" gods in the series.
    Well, she kicked him hard enough to stun him and struck him from behind with her sword handle hard enough to knock him out. BUT, then we get into the question of jobbing. He has feats versus blunt trauma that neither of those attacks should have done anything to him. Likewise, her highest showings versus Ares' highest showings, they should be close to equal in skill and speed but he would outmatch her in hitting and durability. But that largely got ignored when she fought him. I don't think she can hurt him and her pressure points might not work against him.

Give her the chakram and it might be different.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Well, she kicked him hard enough to stun him and struck him from behind with her sword handle hard enough to knock him out. BUT, then we get into the question of jobbing. He has feats versus blunt trauma that neither of those attacks should have done anything to him. Likewise, her highest showings versus Ares' highest showings, they should be close to equal in skill and speed but he would outmatch her in hitting and durability. But that largely got ignored when she fought him. I don't think she can hurt him and her pressure points might not work against him.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Herc jobbing that hard to her, when she KO'd him with the sucker shot. Given the kind of stuff he's just shrugged of like nothing, there isn't any real reason he'd have felt her shots, much less be actually inconvenienced by them.

So, I dunno. Maybe the chakram would let her play keepaway and maybe it can cut Bushmaster. Without that, she's not surviving the hits he can dish, once he gets close.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

are we allow her access to her "chi blasts" too?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    are we allow her access to her "chi blasts" too?
    Um, I think that's getting into stuff she had for one episode and there was an explanation for why she could never do it again.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Um, I think that's getting into stuff she had for one episode and there was an explanation for why she could never do it again.
    she did it again in another ep but i'm having a hard time finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    she did it again in another ep but i'm having a hard time finding it.
    My guess would be that she initially learned to do it in the flashbacks where she meant Lao-Ma. Then, there was a later episode where she again traveled to "Chin" and was able to use the Chi blasts because the situation involved the memory of Lao-Ma.

Are combatants announced to the audience or introduced to each other before a fight starts in Khazan? I don't think this has ever been addressed in the Rumbles rules.

I can imagine Xena giving a baleful glare when she hears that she will be fighting "Bushmaster."

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, I'd forgotten about Herc jobbing that hard to her, when she KO'd him with the sucker shot. Given the kind of stuff he's just shrugged of like nothing, there isn't any real reason he'd have felt her shots, much less be actually inconvenienced by them.

So, I dunno. Maybe the chakram would let her play keepaway and maybe it can cut Bushmaster. Without that, she's not surviving the hits he can dish, once he gets close.
    Doesn't Xena have a bunch if good strengrh feats after her daughter, Hooe, is born? I think she was fighting some other weird gods??? I rememner the last of them doing stuff like knocking down multiple stone pillars

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Doesn't Xena have a bunch if good strengrh feats after her daughter, Hooe, is born? I think she was fighting some other weird gods??? I rememner the last of them doing stuff like knocking down multiple stone pillars
    She has feats like throwing someone several yards with one arm and no leverage and hitting people hard enough to knock them several yards.

Incredible Member

xena did learn some middle eastern/eastern skills not including those chi blast like the touch of death she learned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmJraTIDV8&t=3s

It's been awhile but I think Ares never really wanted to kill Xena.