Page 840 of 865 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 12974
    All-New Member

So it's up to the creators whether their stuff goes back in print or not? That's kinda cool, didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    It's as if Rick Remender read my post. He's tweeted this...

Just sent BLACK SCIENCE vol. 1 and 2 oversized hardcovers back to print and vol. 3 goes out shortly. It's the best format to view the scientific skills of @ScaleraMatteo Dinisio/White and something all good hearted people should own.

Result!
    Good to know, I was holding out for a reprint of vol 2 as well

Does anyone know when we'll be getting Absolute Doomsday Clock? I say "when" and not "if" because...duh...there's no way it's not getting an absolute edition.

I waited too long for this. Haven't read a single issue. Even risked some things getting spoiled for me (which happened). But now I can finally experience it in full. Anyone with Absolute-only news on this?
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Does anyone know when we'll be getting Absolute Doomsday Clock? I say "when" and not "if" because...duh...there's no way it's not getting an absolute edition.

I waited too long for this. Haven't read a single issue. Even risked some things getting spoiled for me (which happened). But now I can finally experience it in full. Anyone with Absolute-only news on this?
    Based on timeline for DK3 ... final issue Jun-17, HC Sep-17, Absolute Dec-19.
    I’d guess for Doomsday Clock ... final issue Dec-19, HC1 Oct-19 & HC2 May-20, Absolute in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfiend View Post
    Based on timeline for DK3 ... final issue Jun-17, HC Sep-17, Absolute Dec-19.
    I’d guess for Doomsday Clock ... final issue Dec-19, HC1 Oct-19 & HC2 May-20, Absolute in 2022.
    Thanks. Shoo! 2022! Long time but I think I'll wait.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Reorganizing some books the other day, and I was wondering, has anyone heard anything about the second Peter Panzerfaust hardcover? Or the second Black Hammer Library? Or the third Umbrella Academy Library? Or the fourth Casanova hardcover? Or the third Manhatten Projects hardcover? Or hell, anyone hear about any Incorruptible hardcovers to match the Irredeemable ones?
    Last edited by ER Prest; 01-04-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Reorganizing some books the other day, and I was wondering, has anyone heard anything about the second Peter Panzerfaust hardcover? Or the second Black Hammer Library? Or the third Umbrella Academy Library? Or the fourth Casanova hardcover? Or the third Manhatten Projects hardcover? Or hell, anyone hear about any Incorruptible hardcovers to match the Irredeemable ones?
    I believe the Peter Panzerfaust book was cancelled years ago and has never been resolicited. Black Hammer I would imagine comes back soon, that’s fairly recent and I would think maybe they’re planning out how to include mini series and spin offs? Umbrella Academy could be a while as the third library would contain a story that just came out a few months ago. I’ve also been curious about Manhattan Projects, I imagine it’s been abandoned due to Hickman working at Marvel, and did the irredeemable books sell good? I would think they’d put out the other series if it did.

Hey all!
    Does anyone know if the Southern Bastards Book Two hardcover was released?
    It's showing as unavailable in Amazon (the release date was December 29, 2020), but I can't find it in any other place.

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano View Post
    Hey all!
    It's showing as unavailable in Amazon (the release date was December 29, 2020), but I can't find it in any other place.
    Dec 29, 2020 is almost a year away, unless you’re messaging us from the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Dec 29, 2020 is almost a year away, unless you’re messaging us from the future?
    HAHAHA

I was so sure that the date as December 2019 that didn't check when copied it from the Amazon website

Sadly I'm still in the present waiting it to be released and to DC fixes their binding problems

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano View Post
    Hey all!
    That date has been delayed several times since the book was announced. First it was going to be launched during 2019, then it was delayed until January 2020 and now it's December 2020. in my opinion it looks bad, as in the other cases the book ended up being cancelled.

I guess the manhattan projects were cancelled, as East of West went on even with Hickman's work for Marvel. I hope they at least release the last EoW

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    That date has been delayed several times since the book was announced. First it was going to be launched during 2019, then it was delayed until January 2020 and now it's December 2020. in my opinion it looks bad, as in the other cases the book ended up being cancelled.

I guess the manhattan projects were cancelled, as East of West went on even with Hickman's work for Marvel. I hope they at least release the last EoW
    Manhattan Projects didn't had some issues between Hickman and the artist? I sold some time ago my copy of the first HC...
    And I had Southern Bastards Vol.2 on my wishlist at Amazon, I thought the book just sold out, didn't know there was a delay!! A shame, amazing book.

Lemire said in a Twitter AMA a little while back that the 2nd Black Hammer library edition should drop sometime in 2020 and will collect the 12 issue Age of Doom run, with a World of Black Hammer library edition series also set to collect some of the spin-offs. Not sure when these are to come out, but Dean Ormston recently tweeted his covers for Vols. 2 & 3 of the library editions, so hopefully relatively soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJamie View Post
    Lemire said in a Twitter AMA a little while back that the 2nd Black Hammer library edition should drop sometime in 2020 and will collect the 12 issue Age of Doom run, with a World of Black Hammer library edition series also set to collect some of the spin-offs. Not sure when these are to come out, but Dean Ormston recently tweeted his covers for Vols. 2 & 3 of the library editions, so hopefully relatively soon.
    Great news! Can't be soon enough.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJamie View Post
    I’m all for it continuing, but I wish they wouldn’t release a separate series of libraries to collect them.