• Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Oop. We love tea
    yes we do.. (^_^)
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I honestly just feel like some people should keep quiet when it comes to jean. You dont see jean fans going out of their way to come for storm. With that said, i will enjoy the rest of my night listening to some Bob Marley
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Storm is the best leader eva!

I honestly just feel like some people should keep quiet when it comes to jean. You dont see jean fans going out of their way to come for storm. With that said, i will enjoy the rest of my night listening to some Bob Marley
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Does anyone know in which issue Storm used her ancestral ruby to teleport or said it can teleport?????
    Lol you seem to have arrived on a day where the passions are running high and your post got buried.

The first time I recall the crystal being used to open a portal was in Uncanny X-Men Annual #12. Storm's crystal ("cameo" crystal back at that time if I recall correctly) opened a portal to M'Rin's dimension. THis is the story where she and her X-Men team fought Terminus. Other than that (and ignoring the flub-bub with the crystal being the heart of an External) the dimensional portal opening power was revisited in the X-Treme X-Men Invasion story (being part of the Madripoor set of crystals that opened a portal 616 earth for Khan and his armada).

Storm and Jean have a commom enemy. That is where our trouble lies
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

STORM. ***--->APPRECIATION.<---***

Are you repeatedly upset by Storm's depiction in X-Men: Gold? Go find the latest X-Men: Gold thread to discuss it.

Are you for some reason determined to talk about Jean Grey? I'll leave it to you to figure out where that goes, but it isn't the Storm appreciation thread. (I get that some of this was rooted in discussion of their relationship, but the JG vs. Storm or "jealousy" stuff needs to stop. Appreciation threads aren't supposed to be about dragging down other characters to make yourselves feel better about yours.)

These kinds of judgments shouldn't be so hard to make, folks. This isn't your own personal clubhouse where you get to talk about anything you want, the thread has a theme. Stay on topic, please.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Hopefully, we get a premise for her solo soon.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 02-09-2018 at 08:49 AM.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

I know, the more I look at the pic Jen sent I get really excited. With Jen's art backing it up and a good writer Coates her Solo could possibly continue past 12. *Finger Crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I know, the more I look at the pic Jen sent I get really excited. With Jen's art backing it up and a good writer Coates her Solo could possibly continue past 12. *Finger Crossed*
    Agreed. I just need her far, far, FAR from the x books right now. I literally cannot anymore.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

So do we have any books she will be in this month?

I hope so. I still waiting for an announcement she will be taking a sabbatical from the xmen to join an avengers team.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    windrider and others make a great point. she needs a larger push and presence in the mu if the solo is to be successful. I'm hoping coates is pushing for this behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 02-09-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Agreed. I just need her far, far, FAR from the x books right now. I literally cannot anymore.
    we are on the same page as always lol. that's exactly what I saying on my previous post.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we are on the same page as always lol. that's exactly what I saying on my previous post.
    Barring red and Astonishing the x-books are trash. Storm deserves so much better. I can't wait for the solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Barring red and Astonishing the x-books are trash. Storm deserves so much better. I can't wait for the solo.
    i dont mind blue either. but in any case have we decided how to effectively mount a campaign to reach out to supportive writers and editors?

I want to see Ororo on the Ultimates. I would love to see Ewing's take on her. He would be a continuation of what McDuffie did with the New FF. That team would make her step her game up and really unleash her potential. She doesn't need a "power up" as we have, most of us, agreed on already. She just needs to be written correctly and to capacity. She's already more than powerful just as she is.