BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think it's OK to like both jott and SCEMMA, if cyclops was emperor of the ottoman empire he could have two wives and problem solved (he could also have a harem )
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Scott would more likely be in Emma's harem than Emma in Scott's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Scott would more likely be in Emma's harem than Emma in Scott's.
    That sounds like a harem war

Everyone knows harem protagonists are supposed to be clueless about all the attraction they get. Who's the clueless one between Emma and Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Everyone knows harem protagonists are supposed to be clueless about all the attraction they get. Who's the clueless one between Emma and Scott?
    Your logic is irrefutable!

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Scott/Emma is the superior ship. I want Scott back, but not if he's brought back to recycle that lame Jott relationship. I'll wait for the proper Cyclops to come back. Emma made Scott have a spine. She forced him to stand up and take charge. You think she didn't mold him into rightclops?
    Scott getting retconned into fantasizing about Jean during sex with Emma. Emma becoming a villain again. Jean back. This is gross.
    Feels more like a '**** you' to the fans, especially those who hated Death of X. Bring back Cyclops for real for a few pages. Instantly kill him off again.
    Marvel trying to push Jean Mindrape Gray as the next big thing.
    Seriously, there is nothing interesting, unique, appealing or cash cow about jean grey. Why is she getting such a push? I guess due to politics, trendy feminism aka a "strong independent female character", envy and success of Wonder Woman, and low sales.
    They want to show a Jean that doesnt need a competitor/Scott/man/ to accomplish things.
    can we have Cyclops back? At least he is not worshiped as moaning jean "being a god is lame" grey plus his leadership was more interesting than Jean's will ever be.
    Rightclops is the last true leader of Marvel.
    Phoenix Resurrection ended up being such a big **** you to Scemma fans. Marvel doesn't give a ****.
    too much insecurity?
    Jean is a great character on her own, and Scott was already dead and would continue to be dead with or without Jean coming back
    Anyway Scott fans should be the last ones to complain about this

Scott/Emma is the superior ship. I want Scott back, but not if he's brought back to recycle that lame Jott relationship. I'll wait for the proper Cyclops to come back. Emma made Scott have a spine. She forced him to stand up and take charge. You think she didn't mold him into rightclops?
    Scott getting retconned into fantasizing about Jean during sex with Emma. Emma becoming a villain again. Jean back. This is gross.
    Feels more like a '**** you' to the fans, especially those who hated Death of X. Bring back Cyclops for real for a few pages. Instantly kill him off again.
    Seriously, there is nothing interesting, unique, appealing or cash cow about jean grey. Why is she getting such a push? I guess due to politics, trendy feminism aka a "strong independent female character", envy and success of Wonder Woman, and low sales.
    They want to show a Jean that doesnt need a competitor/Scott/man/ to accomplish things.
    can we have Cyclops back? At least he is not worshiped as moaning jean "being a god is lame" grey plus his leadership was more interesting than Jean's will ever be.
    Phoenix Resurrection ended up being such a big **** you to Scemma fans. Marvel doesn't give a ****.
    It's not so much that Marvel don't give a ****...is that most fans don't give a **** about Scott and Emma

Scott/Emma is the superior ship. I want Scott back, but not if he's brought back to recycle that lame Jott relationship. I'll wait for the proper Cyclops to come back. Emma made Scott have a spine. She forced him to stand up and take charge.
    And where did this lead Scott to ?

You think she didn't mold him into rightclops?
    It's nice that I am not the one bitching and complaining for once.
    Jean is my favorite character. She was dead almost 14 years. Take a ticket.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    too much insecurity?
    Jean is a great character on her own, and Scott was already dead and would continue to be dead with or without Jean coming back
    Anyway Scott fans should be the last ones to complain about this
    jean is her own awesome character, that is what i like about scott/jean is a relationship between equals but with scemma, emma was reduced to an accessory for scott, nothing more. she can't even be with the x-men if scott isn't carrying her. and all her development came at the expense of scott's dignity and jean's death

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    It's not so much that Marvel don't give a ****...is that most fans don't give a **** about Scott and Emma
    Writers and readers liked it well enough to support it for a while, it was marvel who pulled the plug
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Scott to the possibility of a threesome, harem works better as an element of other genres of anime as long a it makes sense for potential love interests to flock to the protagonist rather than playing the idea straight without trying to develop the MC

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    And where did this lead Scott to ?
    He's an idea now, and ideas NEVER DIE

[QUOTE=wano;3443928]Writers and readers liked it well enough to support it for a while, it was marvel who pulled the plug

At the beginning yes but it got old and went nowhere very fast and fans in their majority got bored of it

BANNED

Scott and Emma are perfect. They are so perfect that Marvel had to destroy them so Jean could come back and recycle 'RightClops & RightEmma' stuff. After all, without Scott, Logan, and the Phoenix... what's left over?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Writers and readers liked it well enough to support it for a while, it was marvel who pulled the plug
    It wasn't accepted the way marvel wanted. scemma should be bigger than Jott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    At the beginning yes but it got old and went nowhere very fast and fans in their majority got bored of it
    You mean, 'bored' the same way as Jott? It was no coincidence that no writer cared much about Jean for fourteen years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It wasn't accepted the way marvel wanted. scemma should be bigger than Jott
    Actually I'm pretty sure nobody at marvel expected anything good, it was like replacing sue Reed with killing sue and making Reed dating madame hydra. Point being is that writers like it well enough to use it, develop it and keep it together for 14 years instead of dropping it like a brick, and readers supported it for that long that it managed to rival jott, imagine that...