Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

I know this would never happen either, but Nightcrawler has a very interesting origins story including gypsies, the circus, a magic wielding foster mother and having to deal with an insane older foster brother. I would culminate in an angry mob from where he was saved by Xavier. It could tie into the appearance of Mystique, Destiny and Rogue, or even with the magic of Dr. Strange. There is a lot of potential to do almost anything with that since Kurt never grew up in a regular suburban household.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

A Dazzler Movie would rule and this entire forum knows that. Even if you don't like the character you know we need a high femme action packed movie with guitars glamour and guts in this world rn.

All-New Member

I would like a Cyclops movie similar to the ep in Evolution where he has to wander around without his glasses.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    A Dazzler Movie would rule and this entire forum knows that. Even if you don't like the character you know we need a high femme action packed movie with guitars glamour and guts in this world rn.
    Wasn't that basically the Jem movie?

*DUCKS*

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wasn't that basically the Jem movie?

*DUCKS*
    It would be the JEM movie but with actual death, mobsters, killer robots, sex, Johnny Storm's bare ass, drugs, and Italian Horror style roller skating. And prolly better music.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ambaryerno View Post
    wasn't that basically the jem movie?

*ducks*
    you dare defile this sacred house, blasphemer!

I said this in another forum but I think a solo Mr. Sinister movie based on his origin in TAoCaP would be a good intro to mutants in the MCU...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I said this in another forum but I think a solo Mr. Sinister movie based on his origin in TAoCaP would be a good intro to mutants in the MCU...
    I'm usually pretty good at deducing the abbreviations but I'm going to need you to tell me what TAoCaP is.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm usually pretty good at deducing the abbreviations but I'm going to need you to tell me what TAoCaP is.
    He means TFAoCaP.

Sinister sucks.

Astonishing Member

My luck a glob herman movie. Though it would be nice to see him and his father Yog-Sothoth meet up.

Rogue could be done now.

Both her nemesis are high profile at the minute, both very divisive and almost reviled, but re-casting is a real option that the movies should not be afraid to do, comic fans are used to different depictions of these characters through different artists and writers, and these characters are bigger than current actors.

Her theme of troubled youth takes on the institutions is a tale as old as time!
    Grooming and its breaking of interference and control towards self-determination is a just message.

The finale could be the Avengers Annual fight, or a Anna Paquin and Channing Tatum marriage, or the joining or even battling the X-Men.

Okay, obviously I’d like to see them start with Wolverine, but it could either be a solo film or a darker Hulu series (probably not fit for Disney+). Having said that, I don’t want to see an origin story for Logan again any more than I want to see one for the X-men. I hope when they introduce the whole team they’ll do it X-men Animated Series style. Or Spider-man: Homecoming style. Where they’re already established and we hit the ground running. Maybe use a POV character like Jubilee or Armor to introduce the concept of mutants and the X-men, as they did in XMTAS.

At any rate, for Logan’s solo outing (or Hulu series), I’d go with...

Wolverine: Assault on Weapon Plus and just adapt that story, showing the ties of the Weapon X Program all the way back to the Super Soldier Program which gave us Captain America. Actually, I’d incorporate elements of The Truth and actually reveal in this that there was a black Captain America before Steven Rogers, that being Isaiah Bradley (or Weapon 0). At any rate, the story would go down much like it did during Grant Morrison’s run, as a buddy romp featuring Logan, Cyclops and a mysterious new character called Fantomex. We also get a run in with Victor Creed at some point, perhaps at the Hellfire Club like in the comic, or perhaps someplace else. Possibly even just a flashback sequence. But he’s not a major villain in this. Instead I would merge elements of the Claremont/Jim Lee X-men story that introduced Omega Red, with the Hand bringing him back and using him as a weapon. Because you’d have Matsuo and the Hand, now with Omega Red (the Soviet equivalent to Captain America created after the war in the 60s), trying to co-opt the Weapon Plus technology. They are obviously aware of it because the Soviets were part of the Allied powers until WWII ended, and thus privy to the Weapon Plus conspiracy. Then when the Cold War began they spun off and continued running their own experiments (which produced Omega Red). During the actual raid on the orbital Weapon Plus station, we get the big reveal mentioned above about how Weapon Plus was a big WWII conspiracy that has continued throughout the decades, and we even see (as Logan is perusing the files) mentions of other weapons like Nuke and Garrison Kane, as well as failed experiments like Deadpool. There is also a reference to the privatization of this research now, teeing up the Facility and X-23 down the line. The big finale sees Wolverine versus Omega Red, while Cyclops and Fantomex try to contain Ultimaton. The latter is killed in the explosion when the satellite self-destructs, but Scott and Fantomex escape in EVA. Logan and Omega Red crash in the Antarctic in a section of the satellite that fell to Earth. Wolverine is retrieved by his friends, while Arkady is left in the ice. After credits tees up the Facility and X-23, which would only be the beginning of the sequel. Because that also introduces cloning technology. So the sequel brings in X-23 at the beginning, but then we find out that agents of En Sabah Nur (the Clan Akkaba) are using the technology to bring him back. And thus the sequel is essentially Uncanny X-Force Volume 1, but without being called X-Force. Instead it is called Wolverine 2: The Apocalypse Solution and would feature Logan, Fantomex, X-23, Deadpool, Psylocke and Archangel. Boom.

Big, bold and ambitious. But could be awesome if done right. Like I said, might be better as a Hulu series actually. Regardless, I see Logan’s solos (film or series) as big deals that are akin to the Captain America solo films. Where they’re not true solo movies at all because they incorporate lots of other characters. After all, Cap’s movies were basically Avengers team spinoffs honestly. Especially Winter Soldier and Civil War.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 06-16-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    It would be the JEM movie but with actual death, mobsters, killer robots, sex, Johnny Storm's bare ass, drugs, and Italian Horror style roller skating. And prolly better music.
    See, I just pictured the Dazzler movie as a remake of Xanadu.

But your version sounds pretty cool, too.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-16-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Regardless, I see Logan’s solos (film or series) as big deals that are akin to the Captain America solo films. Where they’re not true solo movies at all because they incorporate lots of other characters. After all, Cap’s movies were basically Avengers team spinoffs honestly. Especially Winter Soldier and Civil War.
    That’s probably a good idea for any x-solo, have one or two (or more) other characters involved, get more of the characters out there. Wolverine is a given, though Disney might want to build up to him (maybe). A gambit/bishop buddy cop/their movie would be awesome. I’d loooove a rouge/gambit movie (so that means it won’t happen . Xavier/Scott/Jean could work, but not at first, they need a ‘rest’.

This makes the best case for setting up a solo movie.

They can cross-promote using chili fries.