Page 101 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 15150

So yay or nay on Rose Wilson joining the new Outlaws? Cause i vote yay.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I don't know much about the new 52 Rose, but the old one would fit better in the team than Starfire.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Depends on how she's written. Her pre-Nu52 persona would be great, along side Jason. Her Nu52 persona is like step back from that; she's lost her edge.

I'd rather have a Nu52/Rebirth version of Mia, or Cassandra Cain be his partner. Tho, depending on the writer, I wouldn't oppose Rose.

Amazing Member

I'd like to see Rose, Crux and maybe a New52 version of Obsidian appear in the team. I always found it bemusing that Red Hood and the Outlaws ran for like, 4 years and the team actually got smaller in the end (with Roy and Jason going one way, and Kori going another) rather than expanding at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    I'd like to see Rose, Crux and maybe a New52 version of Obsidian appear in the team. I always found it bemusing that Red Hood and the Outlaws ran for like, 4 years and the team actually got smaller in the end (with Roy and Jason going one way, and Kori going another) rather than expanding at all.
    That's because too many members takes too much shine away from Jason.

It's RED HOOD and the Outlaws. Not,The Outlaws. It's his team, and thus a small team is more appropriate. They get their stories, but, in the end, all comes back to Jason.

BANNED

Pre reboot Mia was a compelling character with a similar background to Jason. I wish they had saved her along the ride but alas. I like Rose enough for a good writer to handle her but not as Deadstroke 2.0. I can hardly care for the 1.0 take.

Could you all see Elyes Gabel being Jason Todd. His performance in A Most Violent Year was pretty good.

I don't know, I've just been thinking that I wouldn't be opposed to a Hispanic, or Latin, depiction of Jason Todd. What about you all? Does Jason need to be Caucasian? I mean Waterman, and WW, aren't.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

depends on writer. if lobdell is writing, it will likely not be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    depends on writer. if lobdell is writing, it will likely not be good.
    Can say that again, if her last appearance is anything to go by.

All-New Member

Red hood, Arsenal, jokers daughter, rose Wilson, blue bird?, plastic man, terra, essence, kaldur 'ahm, Cheshire, onyx, someone magic related maybe klarion, killer croc or crux, Tim Damian and cass would be cool but won't happen, grace, tarantula,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Could you all see Elyes Gabel being Jason Todd. His performance in A Most Violent Year was pretty good.

I don't know, I've just been thinking that I wouldn't be opposed to a Hispanic, or Latin, depiction of Jason Todd. What about you all? Does Jason need to be Caucasian? I mean Waterman, and WW, aren't.
    Gotta see it. I think most would automatically mention Ackles out of habit after his great work in the animated. But they`re different things. I`m not against a less known prospect one bit as long the result is instant grab.

Hey guys, have you seen the latest issue of deathstroke? Jason appear in it in the last page and the art was seriously awesome.

BANNED

Haven`t picked it up yet. Will the fight happen next issue in Deadhstroke or RHAA?

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    Hey guys, have you seen the latest issue of deathstroke? Jason appear in it in the last page and the art was seriously awesome.
    I've seen the page you're talking about but generally speaking I don't read Deathstroke. I am getting the next issue though just to see how the fight turns out.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Haven`t picked it up yet. Will the fight happen next issue in Deadhstroke or RHAA?
    Deathstroke.