View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 198 of 1444 FirstFirst ... 981481881941951961971981992002012022082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 21657

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Sorry wasn't clear here, I meant normal Gallery edition. That's just HC.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Sorry wasn't clear here, I meant normal Gallery edition. That's just HC.
    It says "coming soon".
    http://www.graphittidesigns.com/shop...r-Edition.html
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    Yeah, seen that, but I'm pretty sure, not 100% thou, it was released in November. Can somebody confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Yeah, seen that, but I'm pretty sure, not 100% thou, it was released in November. Can somebody confirm?
    The regular version of the Gallery Edition comes out this Wednesday according to Diamond: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/952
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 12-14-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

I'm interested in checking out the Before Watchmen series and getting the 4 deluxes, but, is it just me, or does this seem like a series that is a prime candidate for an omni in the next couple years?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    I'm interested in checking out the Before Watchmen series and getting the 4 deluxes, but, is it just me, or does this seem like a series that is a prime candidate for an omni in the next couple years?
    I Doubt it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    I think the Before Watchmen boat has long sailed; if it were going to be put in an omni (or Absolute) it would have by now. The whole thing sort of petered out even before all the individual miniseries were done.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjsheridan1001 View Post
    I think the Before Watchmen boat has long sailed; if it were going to be put in an omni (or Absolute) it would have by now. The whole thing sort of petered out even before all the individual miniseries were done.
    This is a stretch, but I could see DC releasing a omnibus near Batman V Superman since the same director directed Watchmen..I mean, I know that's a huge stretch but still.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    This is a stretch, but I could see DC releasing a omnibus near Batman V Superman since the same director directed Watchmen..I mean, I know that's a huge stretch but still.
    I think you mean Superman V Batman They're already collecting it in a new series of trades, plus they just released Loeb's run in absolutes, so an omnibus seems unlikely.

Edit: nvm, I though you were talking about omnibusizing BvS.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    I think you mean Superman V Batman They're already collecting it in a new series of trades, plus they just released Loeb's run in absolutes, so an omnibus seems unlikely.

Edit: nvm, I though you were talking about omnibusizing BvS.
    Was about to say, don't have a clue what you are talking about ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by silkcuts View Post
    Can you post more pictures of Pride of Baghdad? Is it rich on extras or is it just oversized version of regular edition?
    I don't have the regular sized hardcover or the tpb, but it's got 34 pages of extra's. Here are some pics...

And a couple more pics...

Fantastic Member

The HCs from the march solicitations:

BATGIRL VOL. 1: BURNSIDE HC
    Written by CAMERON STEWART and BRENDEN FLETCHER
    Art by BABS TARR
    Cover by CAMERON STEWART
    On sale MAY 27 • 176 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    Barbara Gordon is no stranger to dusting herself off when disaster strikes, so when a fire destroys everything she owns, she spots the opportunity for a new lease on life – and seizes it! Following the rest of Gotham City’s young adults to the hip border district of Burnside, Barbara sets about building an all-new Batgirl…and discovers new threats preying on her peers! As the new hero of Burnside, Batgirl gets started by facing twin sister assassins on motorcycles! Collects BATGIRL #35-40.

BATMAN EARTH ONE VOL. 2 HC
    Written by GEOFF JOHNS
    Art by GARY FRANK and JON SIBAL
    Cover by GARY FRANK
    On sale MAY 6 • 160 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    It’s here – the sequel to the #1 New York Times bestseller and critically acclaimed BATMAN: EARTH ONE by the superstar creative team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Gary Frank! While Gotham City is plunged into terror by an enigmatic anarchist and killer calling himself The Riddler, the Dark Knight must reconcile the increasingly conflicting ideologies of Detective Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne’s head of security, Alfred Pennyworth. But there are many more mysteries lurking within Gotham City, including the secret agenda of Harvey Dent and the bizarre creature prowling the sewers – Killer Croc!

BATMAN – DETECTIVE COMICS VOL. 6: ICARUS HC
    Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL and BRIAN BUCCELLATO
    Art by FRANCIS MANAPUL, SCOTT HEPBURN, WERTHER DELL’EDERA and others
    Cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    On sale MAY 20 • 176 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    It’s a bold new direction for DETECTIVE COMICS as THE FLASH creative team of Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato take over the creative reins! Batman finds himself knee-deep in a new mystery involving a deadly new narcotic that has hit the streets of Gotham City. Can the Dark Knight stop the threat before the entire town finds itself embroiled in a deadly gang war that could burn everything – and everyone – down to the ground? Collects issues #30-34 and DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUAL #3.

BATMAN/SUPERMAN VOL. 3: SECOND CHANCE HC
    Written by GREG PAK
    Art by TOM RANEY, KEN LASHLEY, DIOGENES NEVES, TOM DERENICK, KARL KERSCHL, DANIEL SAMPERE and others
    Cover by JAE LEE
    On sale MAY 6 • 160 pg, FC, $22.99 US
    The worlds of Batman and Superman clash as something terrible happens to the World’s Finest team, and a Dark Knight who is not quite himself must team up with Lois Lane to find a missing Man of Steel. Meanwhile, Selina Kyle encounters a person of amazing strength who has no idea who he is. Collects issues #10-15.

DIAL H DELUXE EDITION HC
    Written by CHINA MIEVILLE
    Art by MATEUS SANTOLOUCO, ALBERTO PONTICELLI, DAVID LAPHAM and DAN GREEN
    Cover by BRIAN BOLLAND
    On sale MAY 6 • 368 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875” $34.99 US
    When gamer Nelson Jent accidentally discovers the mysterious H Dial, his life will never be the same! But can he keep the Dial out of the clutches of an array of villains? And what is the secret behind the Dial’s power? Collects DIAL H #0-15.

FABLES DELUXE EDITION BOOK TEN HC
    Written by BILL WILLINGHAM
    Art by MARK BUCKINGHAM, JIM FERN, CRAIG HAMILTON, TONY AKINS and others
    Cover by DANIEL DOS SANTOS
    On sale MAY 13 • 384 pg, FC, 7.0625” x 10.875” $29.99 US • MATURE READERS
    In an epic from FABLES #77-82, JACK OF FABLES #33-35, and THE LITERALS #1-3, the existence of the Fables is threatened by The Literals, who just don’t like their messy, mythical lives. And in the original graphic novel FABLES: WEREWOLVES OF THE HEARTLAND, Bigby Wolf goes on a quest to find a new location for Fabletown, only to find a village populated by werewolves!

GREEN LANTERN VOL. 6: THE LIFE EQUATION HC
    Written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art by BILLY TAN, FRANCIS PORTELA and others
    Cover by BILLY TAN
    On sale MAY 13 • 200 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    Having staked their claim to the emotional spectrum, the New Gods set about redefining the universe in their image, starting with Metron, who’s determined to steal the secrets of the Corps’ Citadel. But Hal and the Corps will have something to say about that. Good luck trying to make yourself heard when you’re talking to a god! Collects GREEN LANTERN #35-40, GREEN LANTERN ANNUAL #3 and a story from SECRET ORIGINS #3.

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA: A CELEBRATION OF 75 YEARS HC
    Written by GARDNER FOX, GEOFF JOHNS and others
    Art by various
    Cover by JOHN CASSADAY
    On sale MAY 20 • 400 pg, FC, $39.99 US
    In 1940, ALL STAR COMICS #3 introduced the Justice Society of America. Featuring Hour-Man, Doctor Fate, The Spectre, The Sandman, The Atom, The Flash, Green Lantern and Hawkman, the JSA soon became a mainstay in super hero comics! This anthology stories by legendary talents including Gardner Fox, John Broome, Robert Kanigher and Geoff Johns.

And these big TPs:

100 BULLETS BOOK TWO TP
    Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO
    Art by EDUARDO RISSO and others
    Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
    On sale APRIL 15 • 416 pg, FC, $24.99 US • MATURE READERS
    In these stories from issues #20-36, Agent Graves presents an attaché case with a gun and 100 untraceable bullets to Milo Garret, a small-time private dick who’s just out of the hospital after losing an argument with his car’s windshield.

DC COMICS: ZERO YEAR TP
    Written by SCOTT SNYDER, FRANCIS MANAPUL, BRIAN BUCCELLATO, JEFF LEMIRE, ROBERT VENDITTI, VAN JENSEN, GREG PAK and others
    Art by GREG CAPULLO, JASON FABOK, AARON LOPRESTI, TREVOR McCARTHY, CHRIS SPROUSE, ANDREA SORRENTINO, AARON KUDER and others
    Montage cover
    On sale APRIL 1 • 448 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    Six years ago, Gotham City weathered its greatest test as The Riddler shut down all power days before a terrifying superstorm! But the Dark Knight isn’t the only hero to surface during this moment in time known as the ZERO YEAR! Journey back to the Zero Year to see the early tales of DC’s greatest heroes and heroines in stories from Batman #24-25, Detective Comics #25, Batgirl #25, Batwing #25, Batwoman #25, Birds of Prey #25, Catwoman #25, THE Flash #25, Green Arrow #25, Green Lantern Corps #25, Nightwing #25, Red Hood and The Outlaws #25 and Action Comics #25.

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS BOOK TWO TP
    Written by TONY BEDARD and PETER CALLOWAY
    Art by ANDRES GUINALDO, JEREMY HAUN and others
    Cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    On sale APRIL 29 • 304 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    In these tales from issues #14-26, Catwoman deals with the aftermath of battling her sister, setting her against Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy! Then, The Joker is back in Arkham Asylum, so Harley Quinn breaks back in with him – but will she stand by him or destroy him? Either way, Poison Ivy and Catwoman must put aside their differences to help their wayward friend.

TOP 10 TP
    Written by ALAN MOORE
    Art by ZANDER CANNON and GENE HA
    Cover by GENE HA
    On sale APRIL 1 • 352 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    In Neopolis’s Precinct 10, where every citizen has super powers, they are the law: A talking, armored dog. A genetically engineered “perfect woman.” A high-tech cowboy. A rookie with a toy box full of “helpers.” These are the cops of the Eisner Award-winning TOP 10. This new title collects the original 12-issue series in trade paperback for the first time.
    Last edited by Kalitarix; 12-15-2014 at 03:16 PM.

I need that 75 years JSA HC in my life.. I've been hesitant with the other ones (Batman, Supes). Anyone who owns these and could tell me what they think of it?
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

I'm gonna give Dial H a shot. Heard lot of good things about it. Other than that one, looks like not much for me in March.