Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I rather the MCU X-men have no connection to the Fox verse at all.
    Amen it was good for a time and has some good movies but it's quality and continuity is a mess and needs to stay away from the MCU.

BANNED

I’m going to laugh if the rumors that the first MCU X-film will be a Wolverine solo after all the complaints about Fox over-using him in every movie are true. The irony will be delicious.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I’m going to laugh if the rumors that the first MCU X-film will be a Wolverine solo after all the complaints about Fox over-using him in every movie are true. The irony will be delicious.
    Well it’s the same people that made Wolverine and The X-Men.

LOL as you keep reminding everyone the deal isn't even done for real legally. They're not gonna be planning a Wolverine(or anything) movie already. And I don't think they would be dumb to make a solo Wolverine movie so quickly after Logan. Plus I haven't seen that rumour anywhere.

BANNED

the rumours of disney this days turns out true.see stan lee on disney getting xmen and i mean just look ar mark hamlli. i guessed we should have listened to him when he was dropping hint that the last jedi was going to be kind of off 2 months ago.

i predict the first mcu xmen movie will be about logan, iron man and hawkeye and a set off for storm to meet black panther. so instead of places like salam center, xmen movies will have wakanda as the residence.

oh, oy this will be so good to watch the media and supporters defend this lack of logic because right now they aint defneding last jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I think I'm firmly against another origin story for the X-Men. That much I can say. Hulk and Spider Man didn't get an origin story in the current MCU and I think that worked out fine.
    Agreed. An origin story would be painfully boring at this stage. We know who the X-men are, even if they’re different in this universe. Just hit the ground running like they did with Spider-man. Or the old X-men Animated series.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

You'll always have your Logan Blu-Ray
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Best thing to do is make Deadpool and the sequel official parts of the MCU and reboot everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Best thing to do is make Deadpool and the sequel official parts of the MCU and reboot everything else.
    That would laughably not make any sense.

I agree with what some others have said. We don't need another introduction movie. Audiences know who the X-Men are and they need to hit the ground running with that. No more just focusing on Mystique/Magneto/Xavier. Xmen team should already be formed and out on action adventure missions. With the underlying theme of them protecting those that hate and fear them.
    And I get that Wolverine is a money maker. But I'M REALLY HOPING THEY DONT GO WITH WOLVERINE FT. THE XMEN like in the first 3 films.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    That would laughably not make any sense.
    It would make perfect sense. Deadpool is clearly not tied to the other X-films in any way. It was quite self contained. Just establish that it’s already in the MCU. Then, when they do MCU X-men, use the same Colossus. He and the mansion are really the only connective tissue to anything X-men, and he sure as hell doesn’t line up with the Colossus from the X-men films.

Just gotta trust Kevin Feige to make it work. Bob Iger has already said they’ll continue making R-rated films like Deadpool sequels. And you know they want Deadpool (and Cable) in the main universe with the other X-men so they can make cameos in the non-R films. This would allow them to do that quite easily. Just keep Deadpool and Cable and X-Force kind of self contained with regards to their own R-rated movies, but they are in the MCU so that they can be used as cameos or guest stars in non-R-rated MCU films. Best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

It would make perfect sense. Deadpool is clearly not tied to the other X-films in any way. It was quite self contained. Just establish that it’s already in the MCU. Then, when they do MCU X-men, use the same Colossus. He and the mansion are really the only connective tissue to anything X-men, and he sure as hell doesn’t line up with the Colossus from the X-men films.
    When you stop and think about it wouldn’t make any sense. Because it’s established everyone has known about the X-gene for years in Deadpool and the X-Men are active. The Deadpool 2 teasers implies Purifiers will be in the movie, with hints at a Messiah Saga adaptation, which could mean possible Logan connections.

Just gotta trust Kevin Feige to make it work. Bob Iger has already said they’ll continue making R-rated films like Deadpool sequels. And you know they want Deadpool (and Cable) in the main universe with the other X-men so they can make cameos in the non-R films. This would allow them to do that quite easily. Just keep Deadpool and Cable and X-Force kind of self contained with regards to their own R-rated movies, but they are in the MCU so that they can be used as cameos or guest stars in non-R-rated MCU films. Best of both worlds.
    He didn’t really say that.

Well it’s the same people that made Wolverine and The X-Men.
    Actually wasn't it cancelled after the Disney buy-out? 🤔 because it was a nick show but still...

I'd be more worried if Feige didn't have the Russo brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Actually wasn't it cancelled after the Disney buy-out? �� because it was a nick show but still...

I'd be more worried if Feige didn't have the Russo brothers.
    It wasn’t because of Disney if that’s what you’re thinking.

The Russo’s have stated they wanted Wolverine in the MCU.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Well Vision did say that the number of superhumans were increasing. There are characters like Jessica Jones who’s powers are currently unexplained and referred to as “the gifted”. So maybe...
    I haven't watched any of the Netflix series past JJ/DD season 2, but didn't they explain she got them from the car accident with that truck hauling a bunch of chemicals she was in that killed her family?