Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Lmao! I want this to happen coz I want to see the articles , flipping the White Knight fighting to win the Princess' favour however I fear this will emasculate T'Challa even more
    I'm shocked they haven't done it, because you can spin it to say that it was an ancient tradition to make sure that the Black Panther was always fit and had the best genes.It also makes sure that the wife of T'challa isn't just his wife but can fight.

I'm afraid if they go the whole political marriage route that his wife will only be interesting for that arc. Even if she is like a Cersei Lannister type

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

The Brood Empress; a powerful female monarch with a massive military to bolster the armed forces of Wakanda.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Namora, of course.
    I would so read that.

Why does Black Panther need to have a wife?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." I know it's outdated but i couldn't help myself :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I'm shocked they haven't done it, because you can spin it to say that it was an ancient tradition to make sure that the Black Panther was always fit and had the best genes.It also makes sure that the wife of T'challa isn't just his wife but can fight.

I'm afraid if they go the whole political marriage route that his wife will only be interesting for that arc. Even if she is like a Cersei Lannister type
    If it's Princesses who are fighting then maybe that would be different than having the Doras fighting for his hand but I still find it odd
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-14-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I always thought the Dora Milaje double dip as BP's harem.

I don't know... to make T'Challa Junior?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    I always thought the Dora Milaje double dip as BP's harem.

I don't know... to make T'Challa Junior?
    He could always adopt; the most successful era of the Roman Empire was led by emperors selected through adult adoption. When he is old, T'Challa could simply find the most effective individual in Wakanda and make that person his heir.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I get it. Why get a wife when you can have a husband?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Darla Deering aka Ms Thing. African monarch goes against his families wishes by marrying a failed pop star.
    T'challa's already dated a failed musician. Nothing new here.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

If corporate universes were not an issue, Wonder Woman. She should be fascinated by King T'Challa and highly respect his combat skills, intelligence, worldview and influence. There should be a crossover mini-series.
    Have someone like Reginald Hudlin or C. Priest write it, with art by Phil Jiminez or Olivier Coipel.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    He could always adopt; the most successful era of the Roman Empire was led by emperors selected through adult adoption. When he is old, T'Challa could simply find the most effective individual in Wakanda and make that person his heir.
    No. ______________
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

My vote would be for either Nightshade or Okoye.

Nightshade is a genius just like T"challa , but Okoye is of Wakandan descent born and raised.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

BANNED

I hate to ask and say this, and forgive me for offending anyone, but why not make a Harem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I kind of want T'Challa to marry a white woman of non African descent just so I can get a bowl of popcorn and watch the "fireworks" that ensure online
    This. The arguments would be amazing.

Storywise, kings probably need heir.

But in a meta sense I don't think he needs a wife. Love interest yes, but not necessarily one he's married to.

As far as love interests go I'm fine with Monica, Storm, or even Malice in a Cat Woman sense.