Page 820 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 320720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast
Results 12,286 to 12,300 of 16893
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh dear me no.

I was saying that compared to others, my writing is probably still flaming garbage.
    Damn it all, I wasn't trying to throw shade at anyone, I swear.
    Would self-depreciation not roughly equate to throwing shade at oneself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, I realize that Sarada hates ice cream.
    What? Why?!
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Even this?
    Fun fact.

I can't stand Ben & Jerry's.

Something about their various combinations always throw me off for some reason.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    Would self-depreciation not roughly equate to throwing shade at oneself?

What? Why?!
    I suppose, but I didn't want anyone to think I was dissing them.

Fun fact.

I can't stand Ben & Jerry's.

Something about their various combinations always throw me off for some reason.
    I can only eat the Cherry Garcia. The rest is an abomination.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I suppose, but I didn't want anyone to think I was dissing them.

I can only eat the Cherry Garcia. The rest is an abomination.
    Like it or not, you have to admit they have some cleaver names fro their ice creams.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Even this?

Sarada:

What? Why?!
    It'll be revealed soon enough. Though, I will say it's a trigger.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I also need to remember to do the formatting for bold lettering/italicizing when I write things out in Evernote.

I always end up having to edit.

That said, hopefully my writing at the moment isn't flaming garbage. Compared to some of the folks here, however, I doubt that's the case.
    You pump out on average better fleshed out posts than I do, far more often than I do. Get complacent already so I can overtake you.

You mean during the thing, Sub?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    You pump out on average better fleshed out posts than I do, far more often than I do. Get complacent already so I can overtake you.
    Agreed. Though, no one's quality has been worse than mine. Just dialogue with some internal stuff thrown in to break up the quotes.

You mean during the thing, Sub?
    Assuming you mean the thing we talked about, then yes.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So, I realize that Sarada hates ice cream.
    Very few foods are known bite back once you eat them as fast as a Saiyan would.

The one weakness that cannot be trained out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Everyone thought Vocado died during his fight with Glacier. He actually died three years later from massive brain freeze.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Like it or not, you have to admit they have some cleaver names fro their ice creams.
    They really do, I always chuckle a bit at chunky monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Agreed. Though, no one's quality has been worse than mine. Just dialogue with some internal stuff thrown in to break up the quotes.
    Hah. You two are part of the reason I'm trying so hard. I rate you above myself. Along with Grampa "Asst. GM" Gen.

Assuming you mean the thing we talked about, then yes.
    I've got something for that, as well. No telling til it happens however.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

The only other food a Saiyan fears, is a Chilidog cooked wrong. For it bites at both ends, and there are no hostages taken.

Arx Inosaan

I haven't had a chance to really deal with this, but eating meat...especially flame cooked meat, does interesting things to Chromakains.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm just going to link this shit to my profile.

There's an artist I dig (he just did a Cthulhu) working on a tarot card set however, so I'll be adding the images to the tarot for everyone.

AS LONG AS GEN DOES NOT MIND.
    I mean, it's not like I created the Tarot, I just crammed every character into its pigeonholes.

Broad, archetypal pigeonholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So, I made a post about how Zaofan would travel to places that Battersea wrecked or ruined to help them rebuild in some way. That would be part of his own training (those temples aren't going to rebuild themselves, y'know), but it would also an excuse to get him to travel again as a vagabond. The advantage of the time skip is that, of course, the actual traveling itself doesn't take that up that much text.

I'm putting this out to the group, but would there be any locations that would be good places for Zaofan to visit? They don't have to be sites of Battersea's attacks -- they could always be locations that Zaofan's traveling through to get to the ruined villages, for example. Places like Chef Bekon's clan or back to Ivory City or old schools, etc.

It would be like OG Dragon Ball, when Goku spent a couple years training in the narrative, but on his way to training there was quite a bit of filler episodes of him in side-quests going from town to town.

Though these travels would probably be bookended some how through talking with Etrina, Meagan, Ochazuke, and Balon.
    Hmm...PM me if you feel certain details are required. I'd be happy to help you kick it off or involve Ochazuke in a fashion.

Though Ochazuke will probably be occupied for a few days. Partially because of the pending bittersweet reunion with the mentor he left behind, partially because I'm wrapping my mind around how to write such a thing while Willa's still present on the Lookout.

See, despite the narrative framing her as one of the Four Kings of the Red Raiders, Kenshiko is not a Commissioned Officer. She was recruited, and was in the thick of things for four years until she made the grade of Master Sergeant, a rank that sounds way cooler than it is particularly prestigious. Formally I suppose it'd be more accurate to say she was a Master Gunny, but eh, it's already in writing.

Essentially, everybody killed at the Red Raider Base was somebody she fought beside and trained personally. The fallout is going to be a little difficult to render in words, frankly.

Astonishing Member

So, Kenshiko wouldn't want to hear the story of how Held drop-kicked one of her most heroic young comrades to death over a pretty ball?

I mean, to be fair, it was self-defense. Held wanted to let him go, but kid had a death wish.

I guess the question I'd be asking myself, in writing Kenshiko now is ...

"How do you come back from watching your world burn to ash around you, for the second time ?"

Arx Inosaan