Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    In Rage of Ultron Eros (Starfox) said that Victor only mocked the power of love because he never loved or was ever loved by anyone and in anyway. Old Sabes may heve been unable to love but maybe the Inverted! Sabes can since Bunn said there was romance for him in his run (not with Psylocke).
    Isn't that the guy whose superpowers include some sort of rape power? Wouldn't consider him to be trustworthy when it comes to love but I guess I could see Sabretooth as being unable to love since he's pretty much cold blooded killer and a psychopath. Inverted Sabes probably can feel love since he's supposed to be the opposite of his regular self and as Bunn said, he might find romance.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Wait... This is a thread asking what kind of relationship Mystique and Sabretooth have and somehow you manage to circle the discussion to Storm?! I must applaud for you Storm fans for being able to insert your favorite into threads that have nothing to do with her! LoL
    Knew I wasn't the only one to notice that

BANNED

Quick question about sabertooth is he still a good guy or did he become evil again ? Last I heard he was still good after doom and brother voodoo fixed the damage scarlet witch did.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Isn't that the guy whose superpowers include some sort of rape power? Wouldn't consider him to be trustworthy when it comes to love but I guess I could see Sabretooth as being unable to love since he's pretty much cold blooded killer and a psychopath. Inverted Sabes probably can feel love since he's supposed to be the opposite of his regular self and as Bunn said, he might find romance.
    Not quite. His powers include emotion-manipulation, but he has never used them to manipulate others. There was a whole thing about this in She-Hulk a few years back, but he was aquitted of all charges - turned out it was his evil brother Thanos that was behind everything.

At the end of the recent Ultron-story, it's actually Starfox that ends up the hero - as he is the one that finally brings the android down, using his emotion-powers: he can finally affect Ultron since he's now partially organic, so he makes him realize his daddy-issues, and what it is he's always chased after: love.

He's mad at Pym and wants to destroy the world because he were never loved by him. (of course, we the readers, and all of the Avengers, already knew this, but Ultron did not...)

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    Quick question about sabertooth is he still a good guy or did he become evil again ? Last I heard he was still good after doom and brother voodoo fixed the damage scarlet witch did.
    He's a goodie post-SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    In Rage of Ultron Eros (Starfox) said that Victor only mocked the power of love because he never loved or was ever loved by anyone and in anyway. Old Sabes may heve been unable to love but maybe the Inverted! Sabes can since Bunn said there was romance for him in his run (not with Psylocke).
    In Age of Apocalypses we can see he is capable of loving and care someone (Clarice Ferguson)...

If I'm not mistaken, Sable and Mystique were married when they got the kid... and they were really cozy with each other...

It cam be a love/hate relationship... or sex buddies... but there is somehow some attraction... maybe only physical... but there should if you are going to bang someone several times in different decades...

Look Wolvie and Mystique... we know there were something between them and we know they used to have sex several times and they hate each other...

Look like Destiny is the only person that Mystique really loved.. the other is physical attraction or the need of the meat... and look like that men that are more like animals that let they instincts control them specially when they are in heat are more than welcome and easier to control while they are in heat (yes... Wolvie and Sable are like they are on heat all the time and they are mostly controlled by their balls)... that or she like furry!!!

Note: Daken too... but unlikely his father he IS in control!!!

So maybe that is the reason... I have seen that Mystique has used sex as a way to control people (is Daken related to her???) and she practically the "powerful person who no one knows his origins" mother in many stories (how many official and unofficial kids did she had?)...
    Last edited by datugu; 08-31-2015 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Knew I wasn't the only one to notice that
    Yeah, it's pretty hard not to notice, LoL

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Not quite. His powers include emotion-manipulation, but he has never used them to manipulate others. There was a whole thing about this in She-Hulk a few years back, but he was aquitted of all charges - turned out it was his evil brother Thanos that was behind everything.

At the end of the recent Ultron-story, it's actually Starfox that ends up the hero - as he is the one that finally brings the android down, using his emotion-powers: he can finally affect Ultron since he's now partially organic, so he makes him realize his daddy-issues, and what it is he's always chased after: love.

He's mad at Pym and wants to destroy the world because he were never loved by him. (of course, we the readers, and all of the Avengers, already knew this, but Ultron did not...)
    Well, I was mostly just kidding and I knew that it was probably cleared up at some point but thanks for explaining the thing thoroughly.

Emotion manipulation is one of those unfortunate powers that makes it a little questionable for the character to have sex because somebody will immediately wonder if it qualifies as rape. Kind of like Longshot's luck powers.

But anyway, I think I've derailed this thread enough already so I'll leave it at that.

To be honest it depends on the writer imo. Personally I think someone at Marvel went through another "wouldn't be cool" phase. As in wouldn't be cool if Sabertooth and Mystique were lovers. Even if for years they hated no despised each other. I can see them working together because of their mutal dislike and hatred of the X-men. Never enemies with benefits imo. Neither would trust the other to sleep with the other. If Marvel wanted to portray them realistically. Yes I know frenemeies with benefits and all that happens in real life but imo it's so rare. That element of both characters could easily be retconned and both would be better for it imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    In Age of Apocalypses we can see he is capable of loving and care someone (Clarice Ferguson)...

If I'm not mistaken, Sable and Mystique were married when they got the kid... and they were really cozy with each other...

It cam be a love/hate relationship... or sex buddies... but there is somehow some attraction... maybe only physical... but there should if you are going to bang someone several times in different decades...

Look Wolvie and Mystique... we know there were something between them and we know they used to have sex several times and they hate each other...

Look like Destiny is the only person that Mystique really loved.. the other is physical attraction or the need of the meat... and look like that men that are more like animals that let they instincts control them specially when they are in heat are more than welcome and easier to control while they are in heat (yes... Wolvie and Sable are like they are on heat all the time and they are mostly controlled by their balls)... that or she like furry!!!

So maybe that is the reason... I have seen that Mystique has used sex as a way to control people (is Daken related to her???) and she practically the "powerful person who no one knows his origins" mother in many stories (how many official and unofficial kids did she had?)...
    Daken isn't related to Mystique.

And creed and mystique weren't married. Sabre tooth met mystique on a mission for team x. She slept with him under the identity of a spy named Leni Zaubier he never found out about Graydon for decades until Sabretooth death hunt
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Well, based on Neal Adam's retcon limited series (where its revealed that Wolverine was the guy who gave the idea of the Xmen to Xavier in their youth), it was stated that Sabretooth actually fell in love with a teenage female mutant with telepathic-holographic powers (like Tyler Summers) called Holo, who died in his arms during the final mission of Wolverines own team of mutant teens (of which Sabretooth was the co-leader), and that was both the reason why he became an outright villain and also why he hates Wolverine and tries to kill all of his girlfriends:

firstx-men005-zone-00chxxx.jpg
    firstx-men005-zone-00itldf.jpg
    firstx-men005-zone-01ppatv.jpg

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah I don't agree with the mini. Besides that mini doesnt show when they actually met. That story is in wolverine #10 where Logan gets messed with by creed over dating silverfox.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I know... it was sarcasms XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    Well, based on Neal Adam's retcon limited series (where its revealed that Wolverine was the guy who gave the idea of the Xmen to Xavier in their youth), it was stated that Sabretooth actually fell in love with a teenage female mutant with telepathic-holographic powers (like Tyler Summers) called Holo, who died in his arms during the final mission of Wolverines own team of mutant teens (of which Sabretooth was the co-leader), and that was both the reason why he became an outright villain and also why he hates Wolverine and tries to kill all of his girlfriends:

No. You're mistaken. That mini never existed. Its the funniest thing because even I remembered reading that but apparently it was just a bad dream and it never happened. Many of us had that same horrible continuity mess of a dream. So let's just forget all about Wolverine inspiring Xavier to create X-Men and Sabretooth falling in love with a teenage girl who died and that being the reason for the feud between him and Logan and move on.

BANNED

Hahaha, Neal Adams is one of the CREATORS of the Xmen. To deny this LS is to deny everything else that NA contributed to the canon. And you know, it makes perfect sense: why else would Sabretooth cock-block Wolverine on an annual basis? The only other possible explanation is that Sabretooth is a gay yandere (you know what that means) who's jealous that Wolverine isn't noticing him anymore, and we all know that alternative explanation would be too controversially divisive for Marvel...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post

Already addressed by berzerkerclaw, but no, they were not married. They were first linked in Death Hunt by Larry Hama. Sabretooth was sent to kill this scientist only to find that "Leni Zauber" had beaten him to it. They shacked up for a week and then Mystique killed the real Leni, left her body in a ditch, and continued to let Sabretooth think she was dead even after she had Graydon. She only kept Graydon till she was sure he wasn't human and then shipped him off to boarding school or something. There was a team x/team 7 thing that happened but even then, Sabretooth still didn't know what was going on.

I'm not acknowledging that Austen mess as canon.

Up until recently, Mystique was shown as not giving a f--- less about Sabretooth. She mocked him in Death Hunt. She couldn't stand him in X-Factor. She tolerated him because she had to in the mini they had together in the 90s. Pretty much ignored him in Carey's run. It wasn't until after Mystique was killed by Wolverine and then brought back by the Hand that she and Sabretooth slept together and stuff.

I'm blaming it on Hand programming, personally. What we're supposed to infer is that Mystique is ultra pissed that Wolverine killed her when she was trying to warn him about the RRH and then jumped to Sabretooth given the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post

And creed and mystique weren't married. Sabre tooth met mystique on a mission for team x. She slept with him under the identity of a spy named Leni Zaubier he never found out about Graydon for decades until Sabretooth death hunt
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post

Given Sabretooth's age that is really, incredibly gross.