Page 380 of 456 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 6836

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The thumbnail!
    Disney taking notes on all those Youtubers with their clickbait thumbnails.

Nah but seriously I love that Wandas tiara has become an iconic symbol in it's own right and is used even for more general advertisements.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The thumbnail!
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    YouTube comments full of people who expected a Scarlet Witch project announcement based on the title "Surprise" and the thumbnail.

Wanda Maximoff: queen of variant covers and clickbait thumbnails, maybe not so much of appearances.
    I am trusting the Winds our changing for our Wanda, yea MoM was a disappointment to put littlest at least, but all that has happened since then is Wanda Stock in the public and social media world is in a bull surge marketing like never before.

Yea Marvel and MCU are slow to the change and maybe did not originally planned for Wanda, but economic gravity is now saying otherwise and with what that Marvel editor said we seem to hopefully see it happening now, it is Trust in each other and see hopes coming threw love!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 08-06-2022 at 06:52 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The thumbnail!
    I'm glad that now the tiara has become her icon in the MCU. Before it was some random red mist.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquil View Post
    I'm glad that now the tiara has become her icon in the MCU. Before it was some random red mist.
    I am Indeed Very Glad too Tranquil and it could not be more of a Better Symbol for Our Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff!

Honestly what has bugged me for years is in ever story where they sold Marvle Merch they would have Hero Symbols for the Various Heroes, Capt's was his Shield, Iron Man was His Mask, Thor was his Hammer, Black Widow was a Spider, So On.

Wanda never Had Anything and Stupidly by me I never though of what it could be, but it was litteraly staring at us right in the Face, Her Most Icon Symbol is what stold out her Costume form Everyone Else, Her Headdress/Crown!

Their Could be no better symbol for Our Wanda and what is Better then anything in comment sections that Crown is so Well Known Now it is not a guess of Who is that too, it is Instant Reconized, a Nearly Household Symbol Now a Days, What times do we indeed live in as Wanda Fans.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am Indeed Very Glad too Tranquil and it could not be more of a Better Symbol for Our Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff!

Honestly what has bugged me for years is in ever story where they sold Marvle Merch they would have Hero Symbols for the Various Heroes, Capt's was his Shield, Iron Man was His Mask, Thor was his Hammer, Black Widow was a Spider, So On.

Wanda never Had Anything and Stupidly by me I never though of what it could be, but it was litteraly staring at us right in the Face, Her Most Icon Symbol is what stold out her Costume form Everyone Else, Her Headdress/Crown!

Their Could be no better symbol for Our Wanda and what is Better then anything in comment sections that Crown is so Well Known Now it is not a guess of Who is that too, it is Instant Reconized, a Nearly Household Symbol Now a Days, What times do we indeed live in as Wanda Fans.
    Yes! For the longest time her logo has been her unrecognizable silhouette, and it was even used in comic books recently!

I hope they start to use the crown logo more like during their recent exhibition.

There's this even more random logo of her I've never seen anywhere else. Hers is the one on the very bottom right.

Last edited by tranquil; 08-07-2022 at 03:34 AM.

To be fair Wanda only became the Scarlet Witch at the end of WandaVision. If they would have used the tiara before that then it would have been only recognizable to people who know something about comics and would have been confusing for the rest. Not saying those other symbols were better because they are not but I can see the thought process at least.
    Which the success of WV and MoM the Scarlet Witch moniker and the tiara are now really established though and they can bank on it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The thumbnail!
    I love how they could've used anything from Marvel in this video, and not only they chose the wimple, but made it their thumbnail. This coupled with the ''I Wanda Hold Your Hand'' thing on their Twitter definitely tells me WandaVision was their biggest hit on Disney+, which is why they keep using it in a promotional way like that. I mean, the Agatha spin-off even existing was already a big hint of that, but then they even changed the name of the show to something more strongly connected to Wanda's powers. What I love about this is that no matter how bad stories treat Wanda, they just can't keep her down. The fans love her way too much and won't let Marvel forget that.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 08-07-2022 at 05:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    What I love about this is that no matter how bad stories treat Wanda, they just can't keep her down. The fans love her way too much and won't let Marvel forget that.
    Amen. It's hard to be a Wanda fan sometimes, but she's a very special character and succeeds almost in spite of everything.

I wonder what the context is for the most right concept art. And I hope someone finds the photos on the most left too

It's interesting to me that Wanda never really was shown flying till the early 2000s i think, it's weird it took that long since well, she's a witch and having the ability to fly and teleport should be the basic.

Before Disassembled in the JLA/Avengers Event and then it really it became her stardard, she was levitating too in that Thor comic in 1999, where she helps him and odin.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Amen. It's hard to be a Wanda fan sometimes, but she's a very special character and succeeds almost in spite of everything.
    Amen Indeed in total agreement , despite all the efforts of Bendis & Quesada, the Mismanagement of Fiege & MoM staff all they seem to do is make fans both veterans around here and new like on social media drive in loving and supporting her more, that is why we are The Wanda Faithful, we know and have faith in our favorite and know she is good. She will shine threw the bad like no other and it surely is a miracle of a chatter that she is in how she does and how her fans do.

Truly I am and we all should be Proud to be apart of this diverse & loving fandom!

I wonder what the context is for the most right concept art. And I hope someone finds the photos on the most left too
    Hmm that looks like Illuminati Strange. Maybe some Darkhold connection?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It's interesting to me that Wanda never really was shown flying till the early 2000s i think, it's weird it took that long since well, she's a witch and having the ability to fly and teleport should be the basic.
    I think the first time she was shown flying on a regular basis was in the Ultimate universe, especially the early "Ultimate X-Men" issues where she was still wearing the traditional costume.

For a long time the official Marvel line in the handbooks and so on was that she was a probability-altering mutant who had just studied some witchcraft on the side, and if her power is probability-based then it sort of makes sense she can't fly, because that's impossible (in real life anyway), not improbable.

I wonder what the context is for the most right concept art.
    The Strange/Wanda one looks like a holdover from the original plans where she teamed up with him at first. It's still using the WandaVision sleeveless costume, though it looks like she's starting to get Darkholded. (Darkheld?)
    Last edited by gurkle; 08-07-2022 at 06:01 PM.