Page 365 of 410 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 6144

SuperWonder couple matching jackets for the fall season!

“It’s almost Fall, which means we’ll be able to break these awesome jackets out again soon! 😁
    Superman has been my favorite fictional hero for a very long time, and the more I spend time with my wife, the more excited I am to be heroes to each other—encouraging, playing off of our strengths, and helping each other in our weaknesses, the Holy Spirit guiding us every step of the way.
    You inspire me every day, beloved, and I am so honored to be your Superman. I never thought I’d meet such a Wonderous Woman, but God always knew, and l am so glad we both listened to His leading.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2y4POhB...d=yi9yc3oxwcpr

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

^^^I see that they tagged the SM/WW account. Shippers!!! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Progression of the “concept” but not of the characters the concept originally came from...ok...
    It still reinforces the pair as "archetypal" and "iconic" in its own right.

LOL!! Welp... let’s get it going Marvel! Bring on Hyperion/Zarda!
    They are bringing in live action all their properties one by one. It doesn't seem so implausible that they could also use the Squadron Supreme one day (with the inevitable Hyperion/Zarda's romance front and center). 😅

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    Say it again!

I don't know that there is any fictional comicbook relationship that speaks to me the way SMWW does. From their bond and friendship in the post crisis era to their romantic relationship, they just have that thing you would want in your own relationship: love, friendship, trust, reciprocity, honesty, respect, security, loyalty, dependability, connection, vulnerability with each other, understanding, compatibility, passion, safety, etc.

Absolutely what is there not to like? People have to deliberately go out of their way in order to twist/warp their relationship. It just says just how right they are together, because a lot of effort has to be made to make them appear wrong and even at that it just shows for what it is, blatant misrepresentation.
    Some don’t look at the specific deep details of the dynamic of what makes this dynamic work, only the superficial things, that clearly don’t even matter.

The bold: This comes down to preference and creativity. Obviously it’s known how valuable the dynamic is and everything it has accomplished through the years of relevance and resonating, however, there’s an expectation to keep it going or they’d want to replicate the dynamic with other characters. There will still never be any reason to make it this difficult to fully wholeheartedly embrace and let the SMWW dynamic flourish with the real SMWW as it should.

Wonder Woman vs Superman Statue Review

SuperWonder Cosplay

“Secrets out, I am a Superhero 🦸🏽*♂️💪🏽😃”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B217Z2CCvjD/

“Question of the day : who's eyebrows are better? 🤔 thanks to @g_r_eekgodcosplay for posing as Superman with me! Be fun to get a full shoot of this someday.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2o-riSn2X3/

“Aaaand because we can, okay done 🦸*♀️ 🦸*♂️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23PaMlA4J6/

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Wonder Woman vs Superman Statue Review

Powerful and majestic. I love it.

Superman and Wonder Woman... either they kiss or fight. It's a complicated relationship. 😂

Btw, from which comic panel the statue is inspired from?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    ^^^I see that they tagged the SM/WW account. Shippers!!! 😜
    Hehe yep! The SMWW account gets tagged in a lot of couple posts! 🤗 Even iG the couple isn’t dressed as SMWW specifically, it’s their captions and they still feel like SMWW or in that case it would be “Clark Kent and Diana Prince”.

It still reinforces the pair as "archetypal" and "iconic" in its own right.
    True but.... could we get this acknowledged more with the real deal? 😅
    It’s not hard at all

They are bringing in live action all their properties one by one. It doesn't seem so implausible that they could also use the Squadron Supreme one day (with the inevitable Hyperion/Zarda's romance front and center). 😅
    So there is like 5 or 6 different SMWW analogues developing throughout the media right now

Hehe yep! The SMWW account gets tagged in a lot of couple posts! 🤗 Even iG the couple isn’t dressed as SMWW specifically, it’s their captions and they still feel like SMWW or in that case it would be “Clark Kent and Diana Prince”.
    SM/WW has become a mindset/symbol for geeky couples.

True but.... could we get this acknowledged more with the real deal? 😅
    It’s not hard at all
    Ask WB/DC. 😜 If it were for me, it would have been acknowledged for a while.

So there is like 5 or 6 different SMWW analogues developing throughout the media right now
    I'm not sure. The ones I'm aware of are Homelander/Queen Maeve, The Utopian/Lady Liberty and Samaritan/Winged Victory. I haven't heard of other upcoming projects with SM/WW analogues. 🤔

Superman and Wonder Woman... either they kiss or fight. It's a complicated relationship. 😂

Hahahahahahahahaha I think some version of them have that kind of relationship with so much energy, so much fire that any situation sets off a wave of feelings... something like Mr. & Mrs Smith, at least until all this "accumulated energy" settles down and they calm down a little... some more puritanical people, full of "don't touch me, I'm sensitive" may call it abusive, misogynistic and bla bla bla but who are we to judge a couple in their privacy? Being consensual and not "waking the dogs and bugging the horses" (or something like that) is ok.

I really don't remember a scene like that in comics...

Ahhhhh yes, yes .... good carnivals !!!!! And the song of "Superman on the run with Wonder Woman" is still played a lot at Carnival here.

Hahahahahahahahaha I think some version of them have that kind of relationship with so much energy, so much fire that any situation sets off a wave of feelings... something like Mr. & Mrs Smith, at least until all this "accumulated energy" settles down and they calm down a little... some more puritanical people, full of "don't touch me, I'm sensitive" may call it abusive, misogynistic and bla bla bla but who are we to judge a couple in their privacy? Being consensual and not "waking the dogs and bugging the horses" (or something like that) is ok.
    Kal and Diana are suppose to have a complicated, challenging relationship. They have the kind of relationship with so much energy, so much fire that any situation sets off waves of feelings. The “fighting” will end up pinning each other down anyway 😜

SM/WW has become a mindset/symbol for geeky couples.
    Which is such a beautiful thing...

Ask WB/DC. 😜 If it were for me, it would have been acknowledged for a while.
    There will never be an answer LOL

I'm not sure. The ones I'm aware of are Homelander/Queen Maeve, The Utopian/Lady Liberty and Samaritan/Winged Victory. I haven't heard of other upcoming projects with SM/WW analogues. 🤔
    I’m sure there will be more in years to come.... just hoping it won’t take any more years longer for the real deal to finally get their shot they should’ve been had.

Ahhhhh yes, yes .... good carnivals !!!!! And the song of "Superman on the run with Wonder Woman" is still played a lot at Carnival here.
    Wonderful! 🤗

My friends I have a question:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/10/04/...erse-timeline/

Apparently DC is trying to fix their timeline by creating this "Ultimate Universe" or whatever they will call and put WW as the first hero of their line acting alongside JSA... SM will be second generation... although we have very little consistent information about this I would like to hear from you how this can affect Diana's relationship with Clark (WW and SM) and what we can expect from this... I know we will only be speculating but I would like to hear from you all. Mine is a bit pessimistic, DC will mess up this new timeline and everything will be forgotten and disrespected in six months or less

I really don't remember a scene like that in comics...
    I thought it was inspired by their fight in Sacrifice but checking it, I didn't find any similar "pose".

My friends I have a question:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/10/04/...erse-timeline/

Apparently DC is trying to fix their timeline by creating this "Ultimate Universe" or whatever they will call and put WW as the first hero of their line acting alongside JSA... SM will be second generation... although we have very little consistent information about this I would like to hear from you how this can affect Diana's relationship with Clark (WW and SM) and what we can expect from this... I know we will only be speculating but I would like to hear from you all. Mine is a bit pessimistic, DC will mess up this new timeline and everything will be forgotten and disrespected in six months or less
    It looks Clark will be Superboy after Diana debuts but they'll meet only after he'll debut as Superman and Diana will return from Themyscira. The timeline is so weird, I can't really get an idea of how old these characters are supposed to be. 🤔

Of course it's going to turn into another mess, and they'll need to Zero-Hour-ing their continuity again... and again... 😂

I thought it was inspired by their fight in Sacrifice but checking it, I didn't find any similar "pose".

It looks Clark will be Superboy after Diana debuts but they'll meet only after he'll debut as Superman and Diana will return from Themyscira. The timeline is so weird, I can't really get an idea of how old these characters are supposed to be. ��

Of course it's going to turn into another mess, and they'll need to Zero-Hour-ing their continuity again... and again... ��
    Do you remember the WW of Earth 2 (or was it Earth 3?) at the time of new 52 saving the boy Clark Kent? I remember Red Tornado saying that if they met more often they would probably be together hehehhehe ... but back to the point I found it so weird ... doesn't fit ... anyway we will have to see more but I confess that I'm finding it all very weird.
    My biggest curiosity is how they will fit COIE there ... if that means the return of the pre-flashpoint period completely we will have that friendship between Diana and Clark again!