Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    But that would be the point, that's what the bad guys would think that they were there for, to socialize and such because that was already the world that they run around in, so they wouldn't be out of their element there, no one among the baddies would be any the wiser...and then just pair high society functions one arc with slogging through a jungle the next and Betsy giving Warren a sarcastic earful about how she wanted to go to the Bahamas or somewhere like that but he dragged her to some bloody jungle, or that he really knows how to show a lady a good time, or they'd go off to Siberia and Betsy could joke that at least she remembered pants this time...
    Well, OK. I still think that the bad guys would realize that Archangel/Psylocke weren't at a high society function just to be at that kind of party. It would work the same way that people who recognized Gambit or Black Cat at a party would understand that they are really only there to steal something. Gambit would actually fit better as some kind of spy/infiltrator type character than Warren would. That's already his thing, really.
    Still, if you like the idea and have fun with it, roll with it.
    Have to say though that Warren probably wouldn't make for a better spy than James Bond.

Ultimate Member

Well they would be at a party that they may or would have gone to anyway, not some out of the blue party where nobody had heard of them...and that's the problem with Gambit, people would know that he was a thief, but in the whole black ops spy world W and B would be unknowns to some degree, no kill kill X-Force stuff though...

Extraordinary Member

I still want to see Angel meet up with Silver Surfer.

Honestly, I'm excited to see how Warren fits with House of X, especially since there's some focus on Apocalypse and seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I still want to see Angel meet up with Silver Surfer.

Honestly, I'm excited to see how Warren fits with House of X, especially since there's some focus on Apocalypse and seeds.
    Im looking forward to him getting a personality and actual decent characterization, which hasnt happened for quite some time. I hope he gets to interact with Monet

He's right next to Paige so I wonder if their past romance will be acknowledged

Never forget.

So does Warren have his archangel wings back? Is he completely himself or is there some other Apocalypse-virus inside him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So does Warren have his archangel wings back? Is he completely himself or is there some other Apocalypse-virus inside him?
    He's had them back since Yost and Kyle's X-Force. He has the ability to shapeshift between feather and TO wings but struggles with the Death persona within him and hasnt been completely himself since then

Ultimate Member

I'm going to guess that it might come up but I wouldn't hold your breath over it...who knows how much Hickman will acknowledge about things...I'd rather it mostly be forgotten about...

Extraordinary Member

I'm going to guess that it might come up but I wouldn't hold your breath over it...who knows how much Hickman will acknowledge about things...I'd rather it mostly be forgotten about...
    Oh, no, it happened. Better that it be acknowledged and called out than forgotten. Of course, that probably won't happen, but a gal can dream.

Ultimate Member

Oh, no, it happened. Better that it be acknowledged and called out than forgotten. Of course, that probably won't happen, but a gal can dream.
    I never said that it didn't, I'd just rather it be forgotten about or left in the past and moved on from...besides she's set her sights on Toad lately anyway...not a fan of that pairing either but...

Nice art of Warren...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im looking forward to him getting a personality and actual decent characterization, which hasnt happened for quite some time. I hope he gets to interact with Monet

He's right next to Paige so I wonder if their past romance will be acknowledged
    Yes to some nice characterization. And I wouldn't mind seeing some stories with Archangel teaming up with Monet. They didn't spend a lot of time togather when they were both part of Uncanny. They would have the possessed by an evil villain story in common now. Might make for some interesting interactions now that they have had some similar experiences.

How would you acknowledge Paige and Warren's romance without bringing up the sex incident that happened in front of Paige's mom and the rest of the X-Men? Just curios if you have an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Never forget.
    I try to forget Warren/Paige.

Me to. But they were on that cover right next to each other. I doubt that Marvel went out of their way to show them togather just to ignore their history. Maybe Hickman just likes Warren/Paige more than the fans who post on this forum.

Do you like Warren/Paige? Or do you just want some follow up on their history? Maybe to draw a line under it so that it can be put to rest. Although it can be put to rest by forgetting that it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Nice find of some good Archangel art, Tycon. Thanks for posting it.

Is Daniel Warren an artist who works for a publishing company? Or is this fan art?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Yes to some nice characterization. And I wouldn't mind seeing some stories with Archangel teaming up with Monet. They didn't spend a lot of time togather when they were both part of Uncanny. They would have the possessed by an evil villain story in common now. Might make for some interesting interactions now that they have had some similar experiences.

How would you acknowledge Paige and Warren's romance without bringing up the sex incident that happened in front of Paige's mom and the rest of the X-Men? Just curios if you have an idea.

I try to forget Warren/Paige.

Me to. But they were on that cover right next to each other. I doubt that Marvel went out of their way to show them togather just to ignore their history. Maybe Hickman just likes Warren/Paige more than the fans who post on this forum.

Do you like Warren/Paige? Or do you just want some follow up on their history? Maybe to draw a line under it so that it can be put to rest. Although it can be put to rest by forgetting that it happened.
    Not sure that it would really have to be mentioned at all past maybe a stray comment or something...and you could wonder that same idea about Logan and Jean since they're close together on the cover...to me Warren and Paige has already been put to rest years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post

Why would that even need to be brought up?

Agreed. Its the elephant in the room if they are on the same team, interacting and its not acknowledged