Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2987
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The helmet is probably as good as a live action version is gonna get unless it’s CGIed on. I’m Surprised they are going with the Outlaw symbol instead of the red Bat. Hopefully Jason gets treated well and has a good showing next season.

looks like a good mix of the various costumes he's had over the years.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The helmet is probably as good as a live action version is gonna get unless it’s CGIed on. I’m Surprised they are going with the Outlaw symbol instead of the red Bat. Hopefully Jason gets treated well and has a good showing next season.
    Nah, slimmer helmets are possible

Helmet looks a bit big, but it does feel like these kind of helmets in live action shows always look too big. Guess that might be because the helmets we get in the comics or non live action media don't really have to adhere to actual physics and look a lot more slim downed when that look wouldn't really work with an actual person in the helmet. Especially when you have to make a helmet that can withstand some stunts. Still, one of the better costumes on the Titans show but given its design it shouldn't have been too difficult to pull off.

I still don't think the show is very good, but I believe Jason's character has generated the most attention or discussion on the show out of the cast to far from what I've seen with so many clamoring for Red Hood to eventually appear. So I still wonder if they would give him a Red Hood spinoff show because of it.

Incredible Member

That actually looks pretty good. I just dislike whenever they have those lines all over the helmet, as is makes it look too much like Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Nah, slimmer helmets are possible

Eh, that’s true but I honestly don’t mind it being bulky tbh. I just wish the eyes weren’t so noticeably big.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I still don't think the show is very good, but I believe Jason's character has generated the most attention or discussion on the show out of the cast to far from what I've seen with so many clamoring for Red Hood to eventually appear. So I still wonder if they would give him a Red Hood spinoff show because of it.
    Jason's appearance as Red Hood being seen as a major attraction of the show is honestly off-putting. Not only because the Titans show has done such a bad job so far of actually being about the Titans, but that Jason's first live action appearance as Red Hood is now just a rushed out, cobbled together version from a show that was never about him in the first place. What a waste.

Considering how much enthusiasm there clearly is to see Red Hood, I don't know why there wasn't a Red Hood series to begin with. Not a spin off though. Titans is pretty awful in terms of writing, I don't think it deserves 'spin-offs'.
    If it's source material that's needed, then the comics are right there, I'd much rather have fresh new shows with none of the 'inspiration' from this Titans series.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Jason's appearance as Red Hood being seen as a major attraction of the show is honestly off-putting. Not only because the Titans show has done such a bad job so far of actually being about the Titans, but that Jason's first live action appearance as Red Hood is now just a rushed out, cobbled together version from a show that was never about him in the first place. What a waste.

Considering how much enthusiasm there clearly is to see Red Hood, I don't know why there wasn't a Red Hood series to begin with. Not a spin off though. Titans is pretty awful in terms of writing, I don't think it deserves 'spin-offs'.
    If it's source material that's needed, then the comics are right there, I'd much rather have fresh new shows with none of the 'inspiration' from this Titans series.
    An Outlaws Series would be good. A personal preference would be based on the Rebirth Outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    concept art looks cool. I like the spray painted logo on the chest. I'm just skeptical of how he'll be portrayed by the current actor. Or how he'll fill out that uniform lol
    That's one thing.

I'm a bit more uncertain of how they are going to shoehorn the entire story line in question into what they are doing.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The helmet looks big because of Curran's proportion. He's much shorter and thinner than the 6 feet and above superhero build.

Incredible Member

Yeah y’all will like RHO #50 over 3 Jokers. That story was not a good Jason story.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Yeah y’all will like RHO #50 over 3 Jokers. That story was not a good Jason story.
    Not that I was expecting differently, but remember how Fabok was adamant that this would be THE Jason Todd story?

If the three jokers ended with Jason leaving the Red Hood mantle (and vigilante life) behind and taking his first step in healing and actually living with having Bruce and Barbara helping him out, I would have called it the ultimate Jason story. Unfortunately, the writers (and some fans too tbh) obsession with continuity is what hurt it.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    If the three jokers ended with Jason leaving the Red Hood mantle (and vigilante life) behind and taking his first step in healing and actually living with having Bruce and Barbara helping him out, I would have called it the ultimate Jason story. Unfortunately, the writers (and some fans too tbh) obsession with continuity is what hurt it.
    I would like that, I think.

If you slightly tweak Jason’s letter at the end, 3 Jokers could feel like the bridge between UTH Jason and the New52/Rebirth Jason.