Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

About Agents of Shield's small connection to Infinity War,

they were kind of in a tough spot for that. The show has 3 episodes left and they are meant to be a series finale in case they do not get renewed. Trying to tie their maybe-series finale in with the cliffhanger of Infinity War would be awkward: "We've wrapped up all the major story threads, then half of the people on earth randomly die and we don't have any episodes left to follow up on that. Bye."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    About Agents of Shield's small connection to Infinity War,

they were kind of in a tough spot for that. The show has 3 episodes left and they are meant to be a series finale in case they do not get renewed. Trying to tie their maybe-series finale in with the cliffhanger of Infinity War would be awkward: "We've wrapped up all the major story threads, then half of the people on earth randomly die and we don't have any episodes left to follow up on that. Bye."
    Can Agents of Shield wait until May before starting season 6?

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think his daughter more likely. It would have way more emotional impact
    Why not both?

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

They have no idea if there is a season 6. They are still wrapping up season 5, the last 3 episodes over the next 3 Fridays.

If they do get renewed, I imagine tackling fallout of the Infinity War is a very possible thing. Could they get it out before May of next year? Possibly. Maybe start somewhere around February or March of next year?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    spoilers:
    Money on post-credit scene having Wasp getting dusked by dat snap.
    end of spoilers
    It would cooler if it was Scott and Wasp had to join up with the Avengers. We could finally see her interact with the team she helped found in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    It would cooler if it was Scott and Wasp had to join up with the Avengers. We could finally see her interact with the team she helped found in the comics.
    That doesn't really work with Hope as Wasp instead of Janet.

Why not both?
    Definelty possible just saying If it's only one the kids hurts way more then the GF/parenter.

spoilers:
    Money on post-credit scene having Wasp getting dusked by dat snap.
    end of spoilers
    Hopefully it would be Ant-Man and then Wasp can get her own movie.

I'm not worried about this movie at all. Peyton Reed seems to understand the characters and what people want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Good trailer. But come on, they're really not going to show Janet? Don't tell me it's a spoiler, we've known this for months.
    she's in it. you see a shot of a Wasp in a mostly red suit bodyslam what looks to be a Columbian soldier.

Good to see something a little lighthearted after Infinity War. What are the chances this movie will have some spillover revenue from Infinity War?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Good to see something a little lighthearted after Infinity War. What are the chances this movie will have some spillover revenue from Infinity War?
    I think all Marvel movies since the Avengers have had some spill over revenue, at this point

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I could see it both ways.

- A bunch of people to see if it will touch upon IW's cliffhanger.
    - A bunch of people taking a "wait and see" approach and not going to see it because IW was a downer and this is a "self contained" story. (I.e. no compelling reason to see it)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It has to find a tough balance of telling it's own story but I also think the next movie needs to provide some hope after the downer ending as well. (At least to the casual audience)
    I think the events of Ant Man and Wasp take place right before or during the events of Infinity War. The end of the film (or post credit scene) will deal with the cliffhanger of Infinity War and set up Scott's return for Avengers 4.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

It would be amazing if in Avengers 4 they gave us at least one shot with Wasp, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk together.