Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for the review, friend!

Fun issue and I was pleasantly surprised by the twists with the telepathic illusions. Having Yellowjacket think he escaped and could take a nap was funny. I'll definitely need to read those data pages again, haha.

So cute. If Emma starts stepping towards the dark side maybe Lucas can keep her grounded.

I thought everyone looked so good here.

And I love how Erik TWICE shot down Pyro for wanting to kill Yellowjacket.
    You see, this is something that i have no personal problems, if they decide to kill Darren, i would understand, as cold as it is.

He cross the line first invading Pyro.

But i understand why Erik spare him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Maybe this will tie into that storyline about one of the X-Men not being a mutant and Kitty will be resurrected some other way.
    I don't see how it couldn't be anything but that. I mean that could have just been a throw away line and this is completely unrelated, but everything seems to line up.

Bishop is really hot with a beard, giving warm coats out.

BANNED

This Was Good. Not Great or the Best issues of Marauders. But this was Good.

I LOVE that the Mutants has already picked up the threat of Yellow Jacket very fast. My fear was that they would go a few issue and never detect him. But yeesh Emma was quick about it. I love the use Bishop too lol. And I also liked how Magneto yanks YJ out of Pyro Stomach.

Lol this Whole Time YJ thinks he’s been discovered and escaped, but he got TP’ed LOL.

I think my favorite part of the Issue is when Pyro Burn those Kids Telepathically and Calls then “Little Goblins” this made me LAUGH SO HARD. I couldn’t stop.

Also, I swear I thought the Little Vernedi Girl said “To New Titties” I had to read it over. LOL

Anyway, Good Issue 8/10

The past few issues were SO good that this felt disappointing, but it was still incredibly solid. This book continues to be the best of the DoX.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

One in a million chance it will happen but I wanna be first to say it if it does:
    Kate cannot be resurrected in the husks because she is trans (so the editors can pair her up with Yana or Rachel) and will be the one hinted at in the writers' interviews (Zeb? Tini? Leah?) as exploring the concept of switching genders during Resurrection.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm sorry but this issue wasnt really that great to me. Hopefully things pick up. I did like that there was more interactions with other people on the island.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    One in a million chance it will happen but I wanna be first to say it if it does:
    Kate cannot be resurrected in the husks because she is trans (so the editors can pair her up with Yana or Rachel) and will be the one hinted at in the writers' interviews (Zeb? Tini? Leah?) as exploring the concept of switching genders during Resurrection.
    That makes literally no sense.

The protocol is transphobic... really that's what we gonna put forward?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Also, I swear I thought the Little Vernedi Girl said “To New Titties” I had to read it over. LOL
    Me too! I had to squint to make sure.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    I wish I was missing Kate but I still have X-Men/FF in mind, so that's not the case.
    Still: she can wear the Pretender moniker too now, since she's not really a mutant… Fun.
    Who said that?

Can we talk about the party? Is it going to be a big Tiki Bar party spreading in all the titles?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Good issue.

Bishop and Emma together was something I never knew I would like.

Yellowjacket was a bit out of character. Cross personality is closer to someone like Sebastian Shaw or Kingpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Can we talk about the party? Is it going to be a big Tiki Bar party spreading in all the titles?

Looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Looks like.
    What's that from?

BANNED

This was anticlimatic AND redundant. Between this and Emma/Storm talk last issue, it seems Duggan struggles with writing telepathic powers. And the data pages just repeated stuff we've known from previous issues.

I wasnt very impressed with Pyros characterization prior to this issue but this was really cringe. He don't have a defined voice and it seems Duggan is ignoring all of his history.

Emma really was the highlight. Both her upcoming party and her tipping towards the dark side at the end.

With all the Madripoor stuff Im ready for Tyger Tyger to show up please.