Page 407 of 833 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post

We need to make this uniform happen.
    Absolute perfection!

Figured some of my fellow storm fans would find this interesting. From Legion of X #2.

drnemesisongods.jpg

Storm isn't mentioned directly but nice to see additional insight into the system.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Figured some of my fellow storm fans would find this interesting. From Legion of X #2.

drnemesisongods.jpg

Storm isn't mentioned directly but nice to see additional insight into the system.
    I guess Ewing thinks the goddess box is too small for Storm.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Video games love to over-complicate costume designs. That would not really work panel after panel in comics.
    There is an interesting contrast between how video games and CGI cartoons can do outfits compared to drawn cartoons and comics.

With the former you can create a complex/detailed outfit and unless it takes extensive processing power to display and not have clip through itself constantly, it won't take much extra work. Because the model is allready created in 3 dimensional form and can be repurposed over and over.

On the flipside however drawn comics and cartoons allow for the constant creation and switching of outfits, since that takes less effort and energy than to create a 3d model.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You really think it would be that hard to replicate?
    The more lines, the harder it is for artists to render, panel after panel, various angle after various angle. Even in just this pin up/cover Dauterman is nearly overwhelmed with all those costume details.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The more lines, the harder it is for artists to render, panel after panel, various angle after various angle. Even in just this pin up/cover Dauterman is nearly overwhelmed with all those costume details.
    Yes, that's why Dauterman covers are good. But his interior art is just so-so.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

drnemesisongods.jpg

that is awesome as it allows for gods to both require worshippers and not. would like to see where storm fits into all of this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm somehow appears in the Avengers base.Now it seems she can show up anywhere at random.
    1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Storm somehow appears in the Avengers base.Now it seems she can show up anywhere at random.
    1.jpg
    The perks of being a Goddess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    The perks of being a Goddess lol
    Yeah, apparently the goddess can ignore borders and factions

Is that Fortnite/Marvel: Zero War thing canon?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that is awesome as it allows for gods to both require worshippers and not. would like to see where storm fits into all of this.
    Based on the list, she would be able to operate independently of worshipers given the amount we have seen worship her, not accounting for her many names in space as well. Which surprisingly this list makes so many things make sense. Like one could say and im going with this since red and legion seem very much connected in building arrako that when storm was a Kenyan goddess only her powers worked in the vicinity of her worshipers but after the wakanda ascension she would be able to work more independently and no longer directly needs worshipers as she exists in minds. And that's not even touching on her being known in minds as the hero Storm. i find the data page put a lot of stuff in a neat place if explored. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Is that Fortnite/Marvel: Zero War thing canon?
    I can't find anything, so I'm guessing probably not.

It also talks about a few things talked about in this thread. As well it's interesting Storm hits every spot on that list from output except unlike Thor and others she is a living god in that sense. Energy/matter, n system change, her body changes to compensate for what she does, she also literally changes weather systems using energy, "magic" she has magical potential or is already realizing it through her mutation in a way as we have seen on several occassions, emotional manipulation: instead of manipulating people's emotions her emotions affect the weather and the world and nature's balance affects hers. Behavior alteration, again the weather and her affect each other. Perhaps hers is a tad different because of the living god thing.

Also secondary input i found very interesting because it was also mentioned in here several times how it had been said Storm touches another consciousness sometimes when using her powers. It gave me a lot of fun spec.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I can't find anything, so I'm guessing probably not.
    I think it is but not direct canon but i remember the last time the writer of one of these said it was in canon or at least written like it was. The only thing that really stopped me from getting it is the price. Not into fornite so could care less about the code.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.