Page 167 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 671171571631641651661671681691701711772172676671167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes campus security should be ALL OVER HIM with that "don't look at me" ensemble, because Hoodies = DAINJAH!!!

The sunglasses are just plain obnxious. AIN'T NO PAPARAZZI COMIN FOR YOU AND THEM RIDICULOUS RAYBANZ 'LEXY!
    You are right, he shoule have use a hat and a trencoach, if the Ninja Turtles had taught us anything, is than that disguise is fool proof.

White: Here's an #InboxPreview for something I think you will all be VERY excited about when you get the full details.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    White: Here's an #InboxPreview for something I think you will all be VERY excited about when you get the full details.

Do tell. ; )

BANNED

Well, Laura is definitely there in her XMR duds, so at the very least the Red team is involved in whatever this is.

BANNED

Is that Cannonball or does Namor always leave a trail behind?

Storm’s up in the left corner. If this is something for Red then Gentle might be the green shaded one with their arms stretched upwards.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Storm’s up in the left corner. If this is something for Red then Gentle might be the green shaded one with their arms stretched upwards.
    Given the context of the post I'm inclined to think it's from an event or crossover.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    The green shaded guy seems to be blasting the figure above him with something, maybe Havok or Iceman?

White told that it is interior art and not from Classified.

Nightcrawler is in the middle with his BAMF smoke and Gabby could be the figure below him to the left with lines for claws.

If Rachael is possessed by Cassandra Nova, maybe there will be other nanite possessions and we'll see a Red versus Gold team clash. Which should get weird since half the Gold team is also Red.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

From that pic I think we're seeing Storm, Havok, Rogue (the one in purple lifting and about to punch someone), Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and some TP in orange on the right (it looks like there is some type of psychic attack happening to me). So likely a crossover that might lead into this classified?

Yeah. Wolvie, Storm, Nightcrawler, Gentle(?), Cannonball, Honey Badger, and a few others. And it looks like someone with super strength.

This has to be Extermination.

BANNED

Hmm. Has to be a crossover or big event right? Looks like X-23, Storm, Colossus + Cannonball all in one panel, plus whoever is in purple, orange + pink. I'm intrigued. I wonder how long we'll have to wait before we get the full details on this. I'm intrigued.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Jordan D. White appears as Mutie Hater.