Page 139 of 719 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Thanks, everyone! But that beating should wait until after Parsley's turn, I think.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Thanks, everyone! But that beating should wait until after Parsley's turn, I think.
    Now I'm imagining a queue behind Parsley. Sarada, Etrina, Sasheem, Etrina again, Etrina with a fake mustache on, Etrina with a wig, Etrina in a dom outfit.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Now I'm imagining a queue behind Parsley. Sarada, Etrina, Sasheem, Etrina again, Etrina with a fake mustache on, Etrina with a wig, Etrina in a dom outfit.
    Zaofan, get a hold of yourself!

Zaofan, get a hold of yourself!

Hilarity at its finest.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Also, almost done with the first post of Sarada's side adventure.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The news of Jagam's death spread from Maiz to Vocado's top news outlets, then to the internet, where it spread across the Empire like wildfire. Within an hour, nearly every Saiyan who pledge allegiance to Queen Sarada was jumping for joy and shouting happily with the knowledge that the decade long nightmare had finally come to an end. It was over. The space-ways were finally safe for them to travel with their families and friends.
    Tuffles:

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Tuffles:

Hey man, priorities
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yknow, about Vocado, it'd be great to have a scenario where we all go to the planet of the Saiyans, given how much trouble Sarada had to go through to become queen.

I've always enjoyed stories where teams of heroes didn't just have to face a hostile army, but one where individual enemy soldiers were physically more powerful than the average member of those teams, or even where one soldier could fight several heroes at once, but now there are legions of them. *Especially* in a far off place. For example, the X-Teams in Asgard, or the Avengers in the Builder War, or the JLA against evil angels in Heaven, or even DC Earth's combined heroes against the entire Sinestro Corps, when just one Yellow Lantern would be a threat to the Seven Soldiers or the Titans. Even a team of a half dozen human street levelers led by Batman and Nightwing had to defend Metropolis against an alien army where each soldier was superhumanly strong and durable.

In those cases, you still have cannon fodder, but suddenly you don't have the kind of fodder where someone like Beast can take out 3 soldiers with a single jump kick. Then you need the less powerful heroes to really struggle and get real creative in battle.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-07-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, Praxat isn't infected by anything; nor should anyone be aware that there's anything 'extra dimensional' about the suit. Just a suit, and the feeling of "good things will happen if I press the button on it".

Unless Sandy say otherwise.
    well she's not infected by nah does she have virus or a disease it's a simple skin ailment. remember when Praxat create that giant robot well she shed her skin a bunch of times to cover it in her own mucus , because her mucus made for a good insulator for electricity. however do so cause her skin to become dry which lead to a skin aliment.

so no Praxat dry skin has nothing to do with the mind suggestion thing. well that's what I'm going with and who to know better about Toadian biology than a another Toadian. another Toadian should know how Toadian biology works. basically Praxat just has dry skin because lack of moisture.

however skin getting too dry can basically kill her, because she technically breaths though her skin. still isn't something Megan shouldn't even need to bother with, because it's something that can easy be taking care of with like a nice shower, moisturizer, a dip in a refreshing lake and so forth.

as for Qaztoh haughty attuide that comes from her late mother Yaztoh who appears in a flash back post I did that happens nine years ago. it's the post that show the first time Killrog first introduce himself to the Toadian Royal Family." well not the entire family just Qaztoh , her mother Yaztoh and her father. Praxat was also there when Killrog introduce himself.

so when Qaztoh told Praxat that Praxat was infected she was just exaggerating a simple skin ailment making it worse than it actually was. Qaztoh herself explains that she was thought to exaggerate stuff like that by one of the members of the group of space pirates she live with. just a yeah I know your wonder wait if Praxat just has dry skin why doesn't she just lick herself surely that would restore moist in her skin. she doesn't do that because licking her self with her own saliva won't help moist her skin.

one of the members of the group of space pirates that Qaztoh live with is an malingerer . a malingerer is the type of person who pretends to or exaggerated physical illnesses , injuries or mental health symptom for personal gain.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-07-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Tuffles:

I'm almost in tears.

I'm still struggling to remember how long the Saiyans have not been dicks--Well,total dicks-- Like...Two decades, maybe? I mean, given Totoma's complex, and Jagam's very Saiyan specific hate, I think that's the right number, although I forget Subs finer details.

...But yes, it does make it really hard not to lol about Saiyan safety in the context of them being the premier terror of the galaxies, lol.

Yknow, about Vocado, it'd be great to have a scenario where we all go to the planet of the Saiyans, given how much trouble Sarada had to go through to become queen.

I've always enjoyed stories where teams of heroes didn't just have to face a hostile army, but one where individual enemy soldiers were physically more powerful than the average member of those teams, or even where one soldier could fight several heroes at once, but now there are legions of them. *Especially* in a far off place. For example, the X-Teams in Asgard, or the Avengers in the Builder War, or the JLA against evil angels in Heaven, or even DC Earth's combined heroes against the entire Sinestro Corps, when just one Yellow Lantern would be a threat to the Seven Soldiers or the Titans. Even a team of a half dozen human street levelers led by Batman and Nightwing had to defend Metropolis against an alien army where each soldier was superhumanly strong and durable.

In those cases, you still have cannon fodder, but suddenly you don't have the kind of fodder where someone like Beast can take out 3 soldiers with a single jump kick. Then you need the less powerful heroes to really struggle and get real creative in battle.
    That's not a bad idea. I've been thinking about finding some way to get the group over to one of the Saiyan worlds, but the only way that makes sense would be inviting them to the celebration after Jagam's defeat.

It should also be noted that, for the most part, the Saiyans are actually weaker than most of the group. Only the strongest ones surpass 20K, like Mato and the mentioned Conglomerate. Most of the rest are around 10K to 15K. Still strong, but far behind the group.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I'm almost in tears.

I'm still struggling to remember how long the Saiyans have not been dicks--Well,total dicks-- Like...Two decades, maybe? I mean, given Totoma's complex, and Jagam's very Saiyan specific hate, I think that's the right number, although I forget Subs finer details.

...But yes, it does make it really hard not to lol about Saiyan safety in the context of them being the premier terror of the galaxies, lol.
    40 years ago is when the reformation started.

Laugh while you can, but just remember there's always someone worse out there.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That's not a bad idea. I've been thinking about finding some way to get the group over to one of the Saiyan worlds, but the only way that makes sense would be inviting them to the celebration after Jagam's defeat.

It should also be noted that, for the most part, the Saiyans are actually weaker than most of the group. Only the strongest ones surpass 20K, like Mato and the mentioned Conglomerate. Most of the rest are around 10K to 15K. Still strong, but far behind the group.
    The Chromakai are in diplomatic negotiations with the Saiyans to form an alliance of some kind. A kind of a Space NATO or NAFTA or something else. Started between the time the Nagadar were driven off of Chroma and the time Sarada became Queen.

I figure, as a representative of Chroma, Meagan will probably be visiting there eventually.

They also are planning on establishing diplomatic relationships with Earth in the near future. As a few of the younger Chromakai who wer trained by Meagan, or by those she trained, have applied to become members of the Galaxy Police.

Chroma has been in self imposed isolation for a long time, but now the leadership wants to change that and develop good relations with other worlds.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-07-2018 at 07:23 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So then we find a more powerful race!

So then we find a more powerful race!
    I've plans yet for Tatenen that might help with this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan