Page 1143 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133113911401141114211431144114511461147 ... LastLast
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 17222
    BANNED

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Lois-and-Clark/

A little light reading from the Lois and Clark Fanfiction archives

Bunch of deletions, so let me clarify a few things:

1. If you wish to discuss the flaws in the Clois relationship, or compare it to the SM/WW relationship, please do so in the appropriate thread. This is an Appreciation thread, so...Appreciate Only, please!

Just as important, if not moreso...

2. If you see a post that you think does not belong here, it is not on you to respond:

REPORT OR IGNORE, DON’T ENGAGE

If someone is exhibiting some of the behavior that’s been mentioned so far, whether you are the intended target or not, that does not excuse responding with more of the same or behaving in an insulting manner. Report the incident to the forum’s moderators (either through Private Messaging or with the Report Post function) or ignore the other person (by choice, or by adding the user to your account’s Ignore List). If the incident breaks any of our rules it will be dealt with and the offender likely banned from the site. If you participated in the exchange and struck back with similarly outlawed behavior, you may be joining them.
    Just use the Report button and ignore the post, and if it's inappropriate, the moderators will deal with it.

If you Report something because you think it violates the rules and then you respond and engage? You've now violated the rules just as much than the original OP. It means you *knew* it violated rules, you reported it, and then you took it upon yourself to play moderator.

Just report, folks. We'll get to it. All those replies just means there's more for us to clean up.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!! ^_^
    Glad to be of use.

Jon Kent in another top 5 ;-) *CLICK ON THE PIC TO WATCH THE VIDEO* (Don't know what to think of this one, as I don't consider Jon to be "dangerous", his powers can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, but he has the support of his family)

The dangerous superkid angle is not as interesting as people think, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's how you propose someone!

One of the most lovely image of them out there.

She-Lane?
    Haha, nice one!

I just found another version of Superman and Lois Lane!! (click on the pic to watch) Return Of Mr Superman:

Oh, that's an curious find. I know there's also a recent Bollywood movie that it's sorta inspired on them.
    Last edited by Jon11; 07-10-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

More from that Smallville cosplay:

And my favorite of the bunch (I'm sure you'll recognize the meme reference!):

Via cjhcapture/manda_the_martian/kidkryptonite89.

Quote Originally Posted by rosawater View Post
    The third image is super cute. Fanart featuring all three of them is far too rare for my taste.
    Well, we're in luck because there's a new one and it's most adorable thing (and it also includes Kon and Krypto!):

By Kayla Bee Marie.

(My poor Ranger has joined in Elroy at the forgotten land and disappeared from people's memory, unfortunately.)

By Alex Chung:

By HelgaHoffmann:

Last edited by Jon11; 07-10-2018 at 05:26 PM.

https://www.cbr.com/man-of-steel-loi...an-good-thing/

[insert bad thing here] AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

The "And That's a Good Thing" headline tag that's been going around is PURE clickbait tactics. First part of the title is something possibly upsetting to get the reaction of, "such awful news!" The second part of the title implies your expectations may be wrong with a "geez I wonder why they're not upset, guess I should read to understand". It's such lazy journalism.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

BANNED

I really must find out if Marvel get inside information on DC when they're planning how to contend

spoilers:
    This week, Bendis has been teasing a big break-up between Lois and Clark in interviews about Action Comics, and Marvel just put Peter and MJ back together in today's Amazing Spider-Man
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

It's time for another "GOOD IDEA/BAD IDEA"

GOOD IDEA: Give Clark and Lois adventures independent of each other so they can grow as a family in terms of experience.
    BAD IDEA: Tease a seperation between them as soon as she gets back

BANNED

Lois and Clark still a team in Action?

BMB: Action Comics in general will focus more on Metropolis and Earth and stories that come out of the Daily Planet. Stories that Lois and Clark will be chasing will come out of there. The home base will be the Daily Planet even though you may not get to it for a whole issue.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-dcu-and-more/

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Lois and Clark still a team in Action?

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-dcu-and-more/
    I think everyone can be assured that Bendis will not be breaking them up.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I think everyone can be assured that Bendis will not be breaking them up.
    They could be functioning as a team, but still be estranged as a couple. We'll see in a fortnight just where we stand, and the solicitations for October should be out even sooner so we'll find out what Action 1004's "very special" issue is about.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

They could be functioning as a team, but still be estranged as a couple. We'll see in a fortnight just where we stand, and the solicitations for October should be out even sooner so we'll find out what Action 1004's "very special" issue is about.
    That could be the case but I do not believe there will be any strife just distance.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he