Page 222 of 234 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    that's black widow...
    who joined the avengers recently
    and was actually allowed on the CM book unlike wanda who carol's relationship was cut short with because editorial (last they spoke was avx0???)
    Well, probably due to the hair color being more dark/brown than red, but it's likely due to the shading anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    that's black widow...
    who joined the avengers recently
    and was actually allowed on the CM book unlike wanda who carol's relationship was cut short with because editorial (last they spoke was avx0???)
    Black Widow wasn’t on the cover of the previous issue and Wanda was.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I don't think that necessarily means anything. Because comics historically have had trick covers. And Wanda's been on covers and not in books frequently.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think that necessarily means anything. Because comics historically have had trick covers. And Wanda's been on covers and not in books frequently.
    Just like Wolverine

BANNED

so was spider-man, and he aint showing up either

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I think you can see Wanda's clone in a tube at the end of Captain Marvel #13.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    That's clearly Wanda, that's why she appeared on one cover defeated along with the Avengers

So this writer just made Carol defeat Wanda off panel

disgusting, even when she said that Wanda isn't on the comic, but she put her in the cover

they're pushing her so bad, Carol defeating Wanda? Lol

how will they explain Wanda appearing in the Star comic as a Reality warper "teacher"?

Here she is next to Tony's body
    Attachment 90223
    I might be completely wrong with this, but the way I understand it, Carol fights the real Avengers, then stuffs them into that pocket dimension (doesn’t even need to win in order to do that), then uses the clones bodies as proof for her “victory” to that villain.

So far, Wanda is nowhere to be seen in that pocket dimension.

I guess the clones are still mindless bodies held on storage, which would remove any moral problems in using them that way.

I was also wondering if there is a Wanda-Clone among them in the tubes. One is clearly She-Hulk. There are one or two other women were I just can’t tell who that is. If I remember correctly, the story is that Carol has to kill *only* five Avengers. Wanda just might not made it into the “down-select”. So even if there is a Wanda-Clone, it might not have been used. I tend to think that it boils down to it that Wanda is not in this story at all, period. Neither the real one nor a possible clone.

To give credit where credits due, when I first saw the synopsis, I thought this would be another mind-controlled thing, which does no favor to the character. But that isn’t the case.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_l0HXgFtm/

Kathryn Hahn on the set of WandaVision. Apparently there were some huge spoilers on set too, because that first picture was censored almost entirely. According to the source, there were actors there who haven't been announced as a part of the show yet, and also a living thing which may or may not be human.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 12-14-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_l0HXgFtm/

Kathryn Hann on the set of WandaVision. Apparently there were some huge spoilers on set too, because that first picture was censored almost entirely. According to the source, there were actors there who haven't been announced as a part of the show yet, and also a living thing which may or may not be human.
    The first image was just a block so that people scrolling wouldn't be spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The first image was just a block so that people scrolling wouldn't be spoiled.
    My understanding from their caption was that they were covering a spoiler on the picture itself:

Here is a photo of a gigantic black Sponge Bob-shaped box that covers a huge spoiler, you can see some feet and a cape sort if if you squint
    The mention of a cape makes me think it might be a superhero suit. Plus, I don't see how any of the pictures they posted after that were spoilers. It's just Kathryn Hahn, an actress we already knew was a part of the show, walking on set with a big coat.

Extraordinary Member

The reason it's considered a spoiler is that spoilers:
    you can see that underneath her coat Hahn is wearing purple, which is the color Agatha Harkness usually wears in the comics.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gurkle; 12-14-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    That's clearly Wanda, that's why she appeared on one cover defeated along with the Avengers

So this writer just made Carol defeat Wanda off panel

disgusting, even when she said that Wanda isn't on the comic, but she put her in the cover

they're pushing her so bad, Carol defeating Wanda? Lol

how will they explain Wanda appearing in the Star comic as a Reality warper "teacher"?

Here she is next to Tony's body
    Attachment 90223
    Was not expecting female side-butt in a Carol Danvers comic.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The reason it's considered a spoiler is that spoilers:
    you can see that underneath her coat Hahn is wearing purple, which is the color Agatha Harkness usually wears in the comics.
    end of spoilers
    That's just speculation. It's not like it's an uncommon color for people to wear. The user even made another post saying that her clothes don't necessarily mean anything, and they're not even sure if she is in actual costume for the show.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Here is the house that is supposed to appear in WandaVision:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...oween_episode/
    There is a lot speculation that this is Agatha’s house, like in this article:

https://asapland.com/possible-wandav...-comics/12817/

But the comparison with comics made at the bottom of that article, that’s obviously the house that Wanda and Vision bought for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    My understanding from their caption was that they were covering a spoiler on the picture itself:

The mention of a cape makes me think it might be a superhero suit. Plus, I don't see how any of the pictures they posted after that were spoilers. It's just Kathryn Hahn, an actress we already knew was a part of the show, walking on set with a big coat.
    Some people don't even like to see set photos. I've even come across people that don't watch trailers. I took the caption as joking because the area around it shows the same area as the rest of the pics. But hey, it could be a costume, who knows. All we can do is wait on that.

WandaVision Rumor Points to Doctor Strange Appearance
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/12...u-disney-plus/