Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Default The Rectangle Resolved: Jean/Scott/Emma/Logan Poly APPRECIATION 2019

Welcome to Resolving the Rectangle: A Jott-Jogan-Scemma-Scogan Poly Appreciation thread!

It occurs to me that folks who are all about the polyamorous relationships that Hickman is laying down at need a place to show their appreciation.
    So here is a place to discuss our favorite throuple/foursome!

And remember, the hate can't reach us here.

Art by Rkun820
    Last edited by Striderblack01; 10-18-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

This is a great arrangement. More love tear down the hate.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The only bad thing about it is that there should be more people- add Ororo, Betsy, Illyana, Warren, Gambit, Rogue, Sunspot, and maybe even more, and that would be even better. Who would these people be sleeping with? Anyone! Everyone! Doesn't matter.

BANNED

Im obsessed with Scotts hand gently caressing Logan's abs during the hug.

It's been offered to Scott before, when he was offered to feel Namors skin as well.

I wonder how the floor plan of the White Palace will look.

But this is the solution to all ships one giant love cruise liner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-17-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Hudlin was a bit of a visionary, this would be the logical future.

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's been offered to Scott before, when he was offered to feel Namors skin as well.

I wonder how the floor plan of the White Palace will look.

But this is the solution to all ships one giant love cruise liner
    Next page with Emma turning Scott into Logan is extremely relevant.

This one?

10 char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This one?

10 char
    Thank u.
    Whedon was a writer but that issue was fun at least. How do we think Emma and Logan are living the poly experience. Emma probably experimented with open relationships in the past and Logan is a bit of a thot. They must be having so much fun watching boyscout Scott and mother hen Jean trying to navigate this.

BANNED

We still have Bishop and Ororo. It's far from resolved.

It's funny. I was about to create a thread to discuss this, since it has come up in so many other threads. I think a lot of people are making a lot of assumptions that haven't manifested on panel yet. For all we know, this could just be Hickman trolling readers and leaving it ambiguous for others to fill in the blanks. He has done that before in previous works and he's done it well. But even with the arrangement of the bedrooms in the Summers house and the Sinister Secrets we saw in Powers of X, we have no confirmation that there's an arrangement. All we know is that, based on the end of House of X #6, Scott, Jean, Emma, and Logan are on much friendlier terms. Considering how toxic love triangles tend to be, I think this is a positive. But in terms of a polyamorous relationship, this is uncharted territory.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. In fact, this is something I actually suggested back in October 2017. I wrote an article about it on my website, which you can check out here, where I contemplated the feasibility of Marvel finally resolving the love triangles with Cyclops and Jean Grey through polyamory. I honestly didn't think anything like this would ever be hinted at in the comics, but here we are.

It hasn't happened yet, but it's a real possibility and one that could really shake up the drama that the X-Men comics are so famous for. We'll have to wait and see, but I imagine this will be a hot topic for quite a while.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    It's funny. I was about to create a thread to discuss this, since it has come up in so many other threads. I think a lot of people are making a lot of assumptions that haven't manifested on panel yet. For all we know, this could just be Hickman trolling readers and leaving it ambiguous for others to fill in the blanks. He has done that before in previous works and he's done it well. But even with the arrangement of the bedrooms in the Summers house and the Sinister Secrets we saw in Powers of X, we have no confirmation that there's an arrangement. All we know is that, based on the end of House of X #6, Scott, Jean, Emma, and Logan are on much friendlier terms. Considering how toxic love triangles tend to be, I think this is a positive. But in terms of a polyamorous relationship, this is uncharted territory.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. In fact, this is something I actually suggested back in October 2017. I wrote an article about it on my website, which you can check out here, where I contemplated the feasibility of Marvel finally resolving the love triangles with Cyclops and Jean Grey through polyamory. I honestly didn't think anything like this would ever be hinted at in the comics, but here we are.

It hasn't happened yet, but it's a real possibility and one that could really shake up the drama that the X-Men comics are so famous for. We'll have to wait and see, but I imagine this will be a hot topic for quite a while.
    To think that everyone nearly called you a madman when you made a thread saying poly would be a good compromise.

The ever-changing nature of life is amazing.

Let's invite more members.

There is enough space for everyone

I’m all for adding more: