Page 15 of 432 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Being on the cover to House of X #1, an instantly iconic cover, in a recognizable costume cemented Jean's prominence for this era regardless of how people felt she was depicted in those pages.

She would not have had the same effect if she was wearing her Red costume.
    What effect? look outdated while everyone has a better costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From X-Men Monday:

I guess this is from X-Force #8, as that's the only issue so far with another artist(Oscar Bazaldua) solicited.
    Fierce. It looks like she is going to headbutt someone

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I might not be the biggest fan of the green mini-skirt and cat mask look but Jean did look awesome on the House of X #1 cover. The art was just that good and it was great seeing Jean feature so prominently along side Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops, and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I agree. I wish they would have used her Phoenix costume.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I might not be the biggest fan of the green mini-skirt and cat mask look but Jean did look awesome on the House of X #1 cover. The art was just that good and it was great seeing Jean feature so prominently along side Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops, and Wolverine.
    Larraz art is great, but it still felt out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I agree. I wish they would have used her Phoenix costume.
    Phoenix is the best one
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-13-2020 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    No he didn't. Jean wasn't treated as the star of HOX/POX because she didn't go OMEGA and her fans have been acting like Hickman hates her. Some also threw a fit cause she went back to her old costume (it's been said that there will be an explanation later on since Hickman loves planting seeds and the audience loves complaining about not having been spoiled about the next few years of storylines).

She is being treated great in Dawn of X and has come off as a strong person with authority and agency. I didn't think XFORCE would fit her but actually think it does now. Can't wait to see the XFORCE writer continue showing her kicking butt.
    Fans are right to think that Hickman screwed up Jean popularity, She was a leader, did speechs on UN and was forming the nation. Suddenly she is a damsel in distress, housewife and not involved on forming the nation.

If Jean is great on DOX it has nothing to do with Hickman writing, but with Percy writing

If Hickmans plans for Jean are the Phoenix Saga 2.0, I hope he skips the Dark Phoenix. I just think it's been overdone

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    If Hickmans plans for Jean are the Phoenix Saga 2.0, I hope he skips the Dark Phoenix. I just think it's been overdone
    Yeah, I feel like Jean should have enought experience with the phoenix at this point to ever go dark again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Without power ups i would give Wanda the edge on a fight but the person who wrote that fragment has no idea what he/she/it is talking about.

Wanda has easily wiped the floor with Jean every time they've fought on panel, but we've never seen a real confrontation between the two of them near their full power. I wouldn't mind if they built a mini-event leading up to a showdown between Phoenix Jean and reality warper Wanda, but only if they become friends and team up afterwards.

YYyaasssss to this look. Jean look amazing. Classic but new. I am hoping this her new costume. Adorable her classic costume may be it just looks...weird to me (especially in X-Force - may fave X-book atm).

I love this look. it should become her main costume

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post

Wanda has easily wiped the floor with Jean every time they've fought on panel, but we've never seen a real confrontation between the two of them near their full power. I wouldn't mind if they built a mini-event leading up to a showdown between Phoenix Jean and reality warper Wanda, but only if they become friends and team up afterwards.
    Jean gets her a$$ kicked a lot by avengers it seems. A few pages back there are scans of Moondragon literally beating the crap out of her

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

wait, i loved this jean moments on xtreme x men so much

we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

Behold the Marvel Woman herself, the one true Phoenix, the telekinetic goddess, Jean Grey! By Lucas Werneck!