Page 949 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953959999104914491949 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 36885

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thinking of the Linda Carter Wonder Women series of the 70's, she kinda reminds me of that. With the quick costume changes and the disguises.
    Yeah, we've had a quite a few Rangers with that particular trick. Mei from Zyuranger had an entire episode where she kept switching disguises to fight one of the villains.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    glad something good came from that game.
    Well..Better than 2k20. No matter how much that game lowers in price, the damage is already done.

2k19 surprisingly in hindsight is lot more fun once you cannot unsee 2k20s glitches.

Oh and I created a tag team composed of Luke Cage...And Luke Cage.

I call them...Cage & Cage.

Extraordinary Member

Black Clover: Charmy is basically a Toriko character now. Not power level-wise obviously, but in terms of fighting gimmicks.

My Hero Academia: More tight action as Tokoyami runs from Dabi while carrying Hawks. And we've got more bad things coming. Not only has the reborn Shigaraki awakened, now Gigantomachia is about to be unleashed.

SPY X FAMILY: We meet Daybreak, the world's greatest master spy...according to himself. And Anya practices solid positive thinking.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, I'm reading this new manga called Undead Unluck, which stars a girl who unwillfully curses anyone who touches her skin with terrible misfortune (such as a meteorite falling on your head, a lightning bolt, etc) and Deadpool, who got plastic surgery so that he looks like a mixture of Smoker and Grimmjow, whose goal is to utilize her curse so that it will grant him true death.
    It's a fun series. I'm hoping it manages to not get cancelled.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Kimetsu no Yaiba wraps up.

What an incredible series. The final arc was one of the most evocative and meaningful boss-rushes I've ever seen. Goutouge played all the cards in their deck and played them exceptionally well. Top tier shonen of the highest order. I cannot recommend it enough.

I look forward to the upcoming movie of the Infinite Train arc and the series resuming thereafter.

What a great story.

Ahhhh.

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yeah, we've had a quite a few Rangers with that particular trick. Mei from Zyuranger had an entire episode where she kept switching disguises to fight one of the villains.
    One of the best Gokaiger episodes was the one where GokaiPink Ahim bounced through a bunch of rapid-change disguises to trick and defeat the monster. That was hilarious.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

Extraordinary Member

So I discovered something amazing today. To be clear, it's not really new information, it's just something I learned today.

The red pill is estrogen.

See, the Matrix was written by two Trans-individuals, and there are a lot of references to the Trans experience within it. One of those references is in the Red pill-Blue pill scene. At the time, Estrogen pills were red colored.

Alright, gonna start streaming this one match in like a half hour...While testing if this works out on Twitch.

Give me a sign I'm not screwing this up if you like to stop by!

Edit: nevermind...Twitch apparently hates my internet, will do this on Youtube!!
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 05-17-2020 at 04:39 PM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Edit: nevermind...Twitch apparently hates my internet, will do this on Youtube!!
    You got Links?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    You got Links?
    Alright, just started on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6dHjqJ25w

Starts in ten minutes plus!

Edit: new link just in case!
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 05-17-2020 at 05:02 PM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

That's really out there art, Guy.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So I discovered something amazing today. To be clear, it's not really new information, it's just something I learned today.

See, the Matrix was written by two Trans-individuals, and there are a lot of references to the Trans experience within it. One of those references is in the Red pill-Blue pill scene. At the time, Estrogen pills were red colored.
    I mean if your plan is to over-analyze everything, sure.

You could just as easily say that the Red Pill is skepticism because the movies are about waking up and realizing that everything you've been raised to believe is a lie. Or that it was anything that fit a "because of this, the pill is this" format; because humans are really really good at fitting things to fit their view/what they want to see.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Wait, I thought only one of the brothers was trans.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That's really out there art, Guy.
    Lulz, yeah, I found it on know your meme.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator