Page 334 of 833 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ok that actually makes sense and matches her words. Her simply shutting down his powers without draining them didn't make sense... the energy had to go somewhere.

I took it as she overloaded him and made him expell out all his energy and power. Thus Burning him out and draining him at the same time.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

As to be expected people's is MAD. People are claiming this to be PIS, but that's ok. It's only going to get WORSE for them from here on out.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Ewing did say she is underestimating storm constantly both innthe political arena but also in the omega power sphere. He did say he is dreaming up new weather feats and such. So hopefully we see that in an actual battle.

But in terms of raw power yeah gabe was giving it his all 10000 percent. Storm simply overpowered him with her will as they are both even in the energy department.

and all of this is on periodt!!!

Vulcan was simply outmatched. he will get his chance to try again. if he gets on the great ring I think he will challenge storm for her spot and he will be humbled again.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    As to be expected people's is MAD. People are claiming this to be PIS, but that's ok. It's only going to get WORSE for them from here on out.
    We should just let them be mad wherever they are being mad at and not even give them the energy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That was an ego thing. Brand backed him up on that to make him feel better and she even realized that fighting storm is a very bad idea so they have to go for tarn. Plus its tye fact that she hasn't even factored in storm's innate ability to be a full blown god that is what is partially going to be her undoing.
    you make an excellent point. brand has conceded defeat in trying to fight storm directly and is trying to go around her. I simply hope we get a marrow/calisto style heart ripping moment where she yanks brands heart from her chest. im over that thing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you make an excellent point. brand has conceded defeat in trying to fight storm directly and is trying to go around her. I simply hope we get a marrow/calisto style heart ripping moment where she yanks brands heart from her chest. im over that thing.
    And it's not like Storm would be breaking any laws since Brand is classified as a mutant even if she doesn't claim it like others.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Not brand's heart. Lol. I like that we got a glimpse into the fact that brand does have a bigger plan and she did obviously care about saving Arrakiii lives, even if against their will. In truth she is thinking bigger than just earth or Arrako where as Storm's main focus on Arrako and it's culture. So she is not willing to make them the target brand was willing to to make her plans work but as of right now there does still seem to be some for the greater good trinkled in. That's what i'm loving so far no one is 100 percent right or wrong as the argument can be made for many angles.

I want Storm to win this battle with a check mate instead of a shank.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So to streamline this and give an explanation to any who asks. We're sure that Storm took control of Vulcan's energy and forced it out of him in the form of a mouth/eyes lightning bolt which drained him to the point of fainting?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'm so glad I stick to the X-Men section of cbr, Blerd without fear and Comics Explained for my Storm fellowship... there is rarely any Storm haters present.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think it was in some sense a tongue and cheek in a very good way to what maybe Hickman wanted with trying to have storm pregnant. I rather her be mother of Arrako than a baby and as everyone has said storm will always be there for her children.
    That is another topic for another issue btw...but id still vote that she becomes a mother -- if they wanted too -- or if at some point that is revisited -- the least I want for my favorite character to be portrayed is that she cant stay true to what she stands for as in life -- and i think ive mentioned it before if she can create a planet back to life having a kid of her own is also complimentary of that -- even goddess in rl stories have children -- dont worry its not something I wanna push yet too but -- its some kind of "power play" -- just look at Wanda -- while they made her crazy (again) motherhood is a powerful story line by itself and not just because I am a woman ahaha dont have my own kids but motherhood in its own right is a medical study in itself and probably boring for children to read but neither is it as a weakest storyline supposedly....so im willing to wait for marvel to take a taste of anatomy writing with the incoming -- before they deal with biological motherhood -- so far they can do this with other women of marvel but again im not gonna stress myself with whats not there -- i just posted her leadership conversation with her futuristic son in BP which is again when handled right would compliment her more than a woman who overpowers the scenes as just a mutant goddess...in due time -- the translation to being adoptive mother is in my opinion a weak story, but queen mother is heavier sorry for me -- thats what I am hoping this "mother" meant that would be Queen Ramonda -- twice the disappointment that Angela Bassett isnt storm ayt? Ahahaha again not stressing let this pass -- happy red day!
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-18-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We should just let them be mad wherever they are being mad at and not even give them the energy.
    OH please, I've dealt with these people multiple of times. I know how to handle them.

I'm just merely correcting them on their errors that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So to streamline this and give an explanation to any who asks. We're sure that Storm took control of Vulcan's energy and forced it out of him in the form of a mouth/eyes lightning bolt which drained him to the point of fainting?
    It looks to me like the energy dancing, his was red, we see her lightning start to appear, her will wins and she converts his energy to a form she has better control over lightning, this is why we see it rising all up around her and coursing through her back and into vulcan and then that blue energy which would be her power signature goes shooting out of him into the air with the krakoom sound.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-18-2022 at 12:49 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

OH please, I've dealt with these people multiple of times. I know how to handle them.

I'm just merely correcting them on their errors that's all.
    If it's fun for you, have at thee. lol I don't really care there are mad people out there. lol Well mad about this. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm so glad I stick to the X-Men section of cbr, Blerd without fear and Comics Explained for my Storm fellowship... there is rarely any Storm haters present.
    You'd be surprised. LOL They are too caught up with the Physical Aspect because Storm Choked Vulcan. Yes, but realistically she stopped him mid charge. Vulcan charged at Storm and she stopped him. But it's WHATEVER. We got a Good show of Force and peoples is MAD.

Keep it coming Ewing let us feed on their tears and Anger.

Storm was great today in X-Men Red! I'm happy she's finally with a writer that understands what fans want to see. T.T