Page 764 of 827 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768774814 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 12392

Although the X-Men does much better with the powers as part of individual identity/culture thing than Flash's random assortment of metahumans, I cared about Frost and what happened to her. She was acting responsibly while the others were being idiots. I'm glad it didn't turn out Kramer was gunning for metas because she had a personal vendetta against Frost, it made her reasoning more sound.

I'm not sure we need to see Frost again after this, but if the story calls for it and there's a good reason, that'll be okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Woah. Now THIS seems more like the Speed Force, who allowed Thawne to kills Barry's mom!
    I'm wondering if bringing brought down to earth/having to live in the physical world means the Speed Force is starting to become more flawed and human. That tends to happen when gods or beings from a higher plane lose their godhood and become concerned with petty human matters. I did love Barry and Flash trying to help Fuerza as best he could, despite making things much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I'm not sure we need to see Frost again after this, but if the story calls for it and there's a good reason, that'll be okay too.
    I feel like she deserves a better writing out than life in prison because of a stupid trial, but I guess we'll see.

Mighty Member

Barry should've contacted the Wave-Rider instead.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but none of that made sense. Barry created all the forces but didn't stop any of the forces?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I guess it wouldn't be a season of The Flash if the season threat wasn't partially Barry's fault.

Can we stop calling the Speed Force Nora or treating her like she's human? She literally just used Barry to kill a person and then talked about killing a bunch of people. She. Is. Not. Human .

It was nice to see Kamilla finally come back if only so the writers could establish a reason to write her and Cisco off.

I don't think the writers are going to endear anyone to Iris by having her keep advocating for the Speed Force that just used Barry to murder someone and how they should just talk her down and act like it wasn't her fault like we did with other killers like Eva or Abra Kadabra. How far is the show going to commit to the Speech Force?

I just noticed Deon has a green jacket with a turtle symbol, fitting for a Still Force user.

Jeez, I didn't expect Barry to be willing to use his most dangerous move, time travel, or to just casually go back to the past to grab Timeless Wells. Like, Barry hasn't really gone back to the past since Flashpoint and this is what causes him to finally break his vow?

For someone who developed a Metahuman cure and took away his own powers, Cisco seems oddly concerned about letting a bunch of mentally unstable people keep their powers when they have shown no indication of using them responsibly or like there is any benefit to keeping these Forces around.

The show treating these forces of nature that possessed random people like they're Barry and Iris' kids is kind of weird...especially when we know Barry and Iris have actual kids who are going to show up in this season. Is this to show how Barry and Iris aren't prepared to be parents yet? Or something? I dunno, I'm just not feeling it.

I know they have other priorities, but I feel like the team should be brainstorming ways to get Frost out of prison.

Oh, so Wells was just watching Wells during the Speed Force revival sequence. I guess that explains that random stare people were wondering about.

Psych's mind whammy on Iris was interesting if only to show her possible doubt about her ability to be a mother and measure up to the idol that is the real Nora Allen when her own mother abandoned her and she "lost" Nora.

Timeless Wells left as quickly as he came. Is he going to come back again before we get Tom Cavanagh's official last episode or give him a reason to stick around? Godspeed, maybe?

Don't tell me they're going to forgive the Speed Force for killing Alex because the bond of Barry and Iris' love brought her back. Especially when the Speed Force is now pulling a Thawne, so you know she's evil.

I've always thought the Speed Force- which Barry draws his power from; and the Negative Speed Force- where Thawne draws his power from- were two separate things. And I know Speed Force Nora shows all the different colors of lightning we've seen, including red... but wouldn't it be interesting if the Speed Force being we are seeing is actually the personification of the NEGATIVE Speed Force, who is just playing Barry? And maybe we haven't seen the real Speed Force yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I've always thought the Speed Force- which Barry draws his power from; and the Negative Speed Force- where Thawne draws his power from- were two separate things. And I know Speed Force Nora shows all the different colors of lightning we've seen, including red... but wouldn't it be interesting if the Speed Force being we are seeing is actually the personification of the NEGATIVE Speed Force, who is just playing Barry? And maybe we haven't seen the real Speed Force yet?
    Well, the original cliffhanger was supposed to be Thawne related, so maybe has corrupted it.

So recent set pics of the Flash show Frost back in action, and in uniform. So much for life without parole.

So recent set pics of the Flash show Frost back in action, and in uniform. So much for life without parole.
    I wonder if Diggle gets her out of prison.

I've always enjoyed Barry and Cisco's friendship throughout the series and respect for one another, but conflict like this is just...eh...maybe it's good Cisco is being written out. I feel like it was done better when Barry went Super Brain.

More Wells is always welcome by me, even if I don't think going back in time is ever the solution to anything Flash-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The show treating these forces of nature that possessed random people like they're Barry and Iris' kids is kind of weird...especially when we know Barry and Iris have actual kids who are going to show up in this season. Is this to show how Barry and Iris aren't prepared to be parents yet? Or something? I dunno, I'm just not feeling it.
    It is fairly odd. I could see them doing something like this to foreshadow Nora, but we've already seen her and had Barry and Iris do the parent thing. So this doesn't have as much of an impact.

Wouldn't it be too late in the series to introduce the real Speed Force? Unless they're deconstructing the whole thing and want to create a real Speed Force to make Barry a more complete Flash.

Can't we keep Black Lightning and Supergirl and cancel The Flash instead, please?

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting, but man, this has got to be the worst episode since a LONG time. It was so stupid.

Oh sure, the interdimensional forces who explicitly want to play God and endanger countless innocents are EXACTLY the same as human babies. Totes for real!

Man, Barry should've just pulled the plug and be done with it.

Can't we keep Black Lightning and Supergirl and cancel The Flash instead, please?

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting, but man, this has got to be the worst episode since a LONG time. It was so stupid.

Oh sure, the interdimensional forces who explicitly want to play God and endanger countless innocents are EXACTLY the same as human babies. Totes for real!

Man, Barry should've just pulled the plug and be done with it.
    I'm usually a staunch defender of the Arrowverse but I feel like all the shows, including the ones ending, are kind of losing steam (Legends is a whole 'nother thing).

Really not the kind of fallout I was expecting after Crisis

Disagree on Legends, and Superman and Lois has also been pretty good, but yeah, this year's batch had it's problems.

Disagree on Legends, and Superman and Lois has also been pretty good, but yeah, this year's batch had it's problems.
    Well, I said Legends was a whole separate thing. It's not so much losing steam so much as personal taste .

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Well, of the CW superhero shows that have been on as long as The Flash, it has aged the best, IMO. When the others have been on as long, then you can do a reasonable comparison.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?