Page 1199 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19969910991149118911951196119711981199120012011202120312091249 ... LastLast
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

They should beat Sasha and Bayley for the tag belts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I don't want a long, drawn out feud because we already had that, but the Sasha/Bayley vs. the Riott Squad was what kicked off the whole Sasha/Bayley storyline so it would be a nice full circle finish if they were the ones to help end their reign of terror.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I want Sasha and Bayley to drop the tag titles to an NXT team. I feel that brand will get more mileage out of the women tag belts. Especially with their men tag title seemingly MIA

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want Sasha and Bayley to drop the tag titles to an NXT team. I feel that brand will get more mileage out of the women tag belts. Especially with their men tag title seemingly MIA
    I agree. I think they would be booked better . I am all aboard the KC Express.

Astonishing Member

I love the IWC.

IWC: Bring back attitude era.
    RAW: DX Brawl For All.
    IWC: Noooooo!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I love the IWC.

I don't want the AE back.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I love the IWC.

The edge and gritty presentation is what attitude era fans really want. The failed experiments can stay where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This is sort of a pipe dream... but I'd like the Riot Squad to win the tag belts with an returning Sarah Logan coming to their aide.

I think having a 3 woman stable with free bird rules would be sort of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    This is sort of a pipe dream... but I'd like the Riot Squad to win the tag belts with an returning Sarah Logan coming to their aide.

I think having a 3 woman stable with free bird rules would be sort of cool.
    Sarah Logan is pregnant. Count her out of making any sort of comeback in the immediate future.

Just watched SummerSlam 1982. I forgot that repo man was a thing. Didn't really need to be reminded lol

Otherwise it was a lot of fun. Loved seeing IRS and seeing the British bulldog beat Brett hart was a huge thrill.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Just watched SummerSlam 1982. I forgot that repo man was a thing. Didn't really need to be reminded lol

Otherwise it was a lot of fun. Loved seeing IRS and seeing the British bulldog beat Brett hart was a huge thrill.

The Repo Man was just awesome fun as a gimmick character. His vignettes was spot on fun for its time...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Repo Man was just awesome fun as a gimmick character. His vignettes was spot on fun for its time...

A fun gimmick character, and good for midcards and comic relief. But of course he's best in small doses, and a gimmick like that has a pretty short shelf life.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    A fun gimmick character, and good for midcards and comic relief. But of course he's best in small doses, and a gimmick like that has a pretty short shelf life.
    Well Darsow only played him for like 2 years and all. By 1994/1995 he was in WCW as the next character "The Blacktop Bully".
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It felt similar to how they are trying to build up Murderhawk Lance Archer. They are trying something different from their normal. I am cool with it.
    i don't see the similarities unless murderhawk was burying wrestlers more talented than him and i missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Anna Jay looks like she raided Allie's closet for her old "The Bunny" gear since she wasn't using it anymore.
    she's not using the zatana look anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Liv solo run failed because they stripped her of any character and never found a solid direction for her.
    but they made her a lesbian, doesn't that count for something??

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I don't want the AE back.

i didn't know anybody did, aside from WWE that is. damn iwc.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

Summerslam 92 was fun. First time I ever recalled enjoying the Bulldog in a singles match, but him and Bret were great.

What amazed me most about that card was how low on it the WWE titie match between Savage and the Warrior was.