Page 369 of 827 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 12391

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    In minority comic news

empyre spoilers

spoilers:
    T'challa was killed.

There are some heavy hints it might be a fake out but as of now he is dead. First time he's been killed if it sticks. really unceremoniously took. Quick stab to the heart and kicked down the stairs and called an animal (come on editors lol)
    end of spoilers
    He's King of the Dead.

Dead Avengers (remember that old mini) may come back, including swordsman. Plus I imagine they'll bring She-Hulk back too.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 08-12-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    He's King of the Dead.

Dead Avengers (remember that old mini) may come back, including swordsman. Plus I imagine they'll bring She-Hulk back too.
    Wait, She-Hulk died?

During the war against the Cotati (Empyre), She-Hulk is revealed to have been killed and replaced by a Cotati, attacking the Avengers when they tried to negotiate a truce with their new enemy, the heroes only surviving the attack thanks to the Invisible Woman's forcefield, although the Cotati/She-Hulk then beats down the Thing and retreats.

All one sentence. SMH wiki, SMH. But wow, so every Hulk has died at least once now I'm taking it.

John Ridley's Epic Exploration of DC's Marginalized Heroes Is Finally Coming Out This November

DC confirmed that The Other History of the DC Universe—written by Ridley, and featuring art from Giuseppe Camuncoli and Andrea Cucchi, and colors by José Villarrubia—will kick off in November, releasing as a five-issue bi-monthly series in the company’s Black Label line. Camuncoli will also do cover art for the series with Marco Mastrazzo, alongside variants by Jamal Campbell.
    As the name implies, The Other History will go back into iconic moments from DC’s past, putting aside the ephemera of your Batmen and Supermen to re-examine them through the lens of disenfranchised characters often left on the sidelines. Those characters include Jefferson and Anissa Pierce, a.k.a Black Lightning and his daughter/fellow hero Thunder, as well as Mal Duncan and Karen Beecher (Herald and Bumblebee), Renee Montoya’s incarnation of the Question, and Tatsu Yamashiro, Suicide Squad regular Katana.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/john-ridleys...roe-1844700803

Ultimate Member

In minority comic news

empyre spoilers

spoilers:
    T'challa was killed.

There are some heavy hints it might be a fake out but as of now he is dead. First time he's been killed if it sticks. really unceremoniously took. Quick stab to the heart and kicked down the stairs and called an animal (come on editors lol)
    end of spoilers
    Just read the issue.

What kind of sword was Swordsman using??

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wait, She-Hulk died?

During the war against the Cotati (Empyre), She-Hulk is revealed to have been killed and replaced by a Cotati, attacking the Avengers when they tried to negotiate a truce with their new enemy, the heroes only surviving the attack thanks to the Invisible Woman's forcefield, although the Cotati/She-Hulk then beats down the Thing and retreats.

All one sentence. SMH wiki, SMH. But wow, so every Hulk has died at least once now I'm taking it.
    I think there is an ongoing called Immortla She-Hulk coming right? I think it is now a thing that hulks can't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Just read the issue.

What kind of sword was Swordsman using??
    plot device magic vibranium poking sword

He also checked his pulse... through a vibrating absorption suit so... lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think there is an ongoing called Immortla She-Hulk coming right? I think it is now a thing that hulks can't die.

plot device magic vibranium poking sword

He also checked his pulse... through a vibrating absorption suit so... lol
    Yep, I think it's a one shot, but gamma beings are now effectively immortal. Gamma energy is some weird intersection (I don't know which way's North) between Magic and science, the Devil Hulk is a composite of what Bruce thinks a father should be. Immortal Hulk's really good.

Wait, She-Hulk died?

To be fair, I only read the main mini, and that run-on sentence is basically how it unfolded to me.

"Wait, when did She-Hulk die? Oh off screen, cool, cool, cool."
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Yep, I think it's a one shot, but gamma beings are now effectively immortal. Gamma energy is some weird intersection (I don't know which way's North) between Magic and science, the Devil Hulk is a composite of what Bruce thinks a father should be. Immortal Hulk's really good.
    How does Skar fit into all of this? Or has everyone, even Marvel, forgotten about him?

How does Skar fit into all of this? Or has everyone, even Marvel, forgotten about him?
    Wasn't there another Hulk kid too?
    Pull List:

I think he was Depowered by Doc Green, along with Lyra. Although Green Scar is the most powerful incarnation now.

Edit: As far as I remember the hulk has three (or four) children. Skarr the conan knockoff, Lyra (his daughter with Thundra from an alternate future who came back to the past to have a kid with Norman Osborn "Ill take things that make me gag for 500 Alex!" Hiro-Kala, his other kid with Caiera (Skarr's Brother), I don't remember what happened to him, and Scorpia, his maybe daughter with Monica Rappacini.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 08-13-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    Wasn't there another Hulk kid too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Edit: As far as I remember the hulk has three (or four) children. Skarr the conan knockoff, Lyra (his daughter with Thundra from an alternate future who came back to the past to have a kid with Norman Osborn "Ill take things that make me gag for 500 Alex!" Hiro-Kala, his other kid with Caiera (Skarr's Brother), I don't remember what happened to him, and Scorpia, his maybe daughter with Monica Rappacini.
    Bruce and Logan should start a support group for how many kids (as well as clones in Wolvie's case) they have.

I think he was Depowered by Doc Green, along with Lyra.
    Well, yes, actually. After telling him "I don't consider you my son" he depowered him and left him with a bookbag full of cash in Paris I believe.

I was just wondering if that was the last of him or did they bring him back just to kill him or something, anything.

Although Green Scar is the most powerful incarnation now.
    Isn't that just Planet Hulk Hulk's name?

Extraordinary Member

I miss Hudlin, and how he booked Black Panther as a strong major player.

Even Geoff Johns (of all people) wrote a pretty engaging Black Panther (but he wisely followed the Priest formula).

I am so tired of the Hulk. Hulk is so boring to me. I have only enjoyed a handful of stories. Hulk has a boring rogue's gallery (thus often having to borrow from other heroes when he's not beating them down), ever increasing limitless strength, and now immortal. I think MCU Hulk is the only incarnation that I truly like.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I miss Hudlin, and how he booked Black Panther as a strong major player.

Even Geoff Johns (of all people) wrote a pretty engaging Black Panther (but he wisely followed the Priest formula).

I am so tired of the Hulk. Hulk is so boring to me. I have only enjoyed a handful of stories. Hulk has a boring rogue's gallery (thus often having to borrow from other heroes when he's not beating them down), ever increasing limitless strength, and now immortal. I think MCU Hulk is the only incarnation that I truly like.
    Agreed, but I like the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Hulk too.

Extraordinary Member

The consistent thing about the Hulk (with very few exceptions), creators are constantly boosting his power levels, often at the expense of other characters. At some point, Hulk should surpass Galactus.

Meanwhile, a clear adamantium ceiling exists for Black Panther.

I recall a promo image during the Hudlin era stating BP had Cap's brawn, Stark's wealth (but richer), and Reed's intelligence. I would add Doom's level of resources.

Action, political intrigue, mysticism, social commentary, and science fiction are just five genre's BP stories are part of. Plus, the man is pure Alpha, yet speaks like poet.

It's amazing how Chadwick brought the character to life.

When someone defeats BP, it should be a big thing, but its just another day at the office. BP takes way too many L's compared to Namor & Doom, two mentally/emotionally unstable rulers.

The lack of creativity put into Black Panther is criminal.

Bruce and Logan should start a support group for how many kids (as well as clones in Wolvie's case) they have.

Well, yes, actually. After telling him "I don't consider you my son" he depowered him and left him with a bookbag full of cash in Paris I believe.

I was just wondering if that was the last of him or did they bring him back just to kill him or something, anything.

Isn't that just Planet Hulk Hulk's name?
    I think that Logan also has 4 kids. Daken, Jimmy Hudson (His son from earth-1610, if he's still around, he made it over from the ultimate universe too.), Laura, and Honey Badger.

Yep, Green Scar is the name, and breaking the world his his game. Apparently he keeps the other personas in line. Ewing is probably the first writer since Peter David, who I think came up with the idea, to really play up that Bruce has DID, and the hulks are different personas, while Bruce is the Primary. Savage is a child, Joe fixit's a teenager, Devil's a dad.
    Last edited by Overhazard; 08-13-2020 at 10:45 AM.